OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Some td42 pics

by mudski
    Replies
    Views

Yeah mate. Fecking lots. To do what ben has done...

Yeah mate. Fecking lots. To do what ben has done takes time and skill. Which costs a bomb. FWIW. I did a total engine rebuilt on a TD42t, new pump, turbo, intercooler, new head, mild head work,...
  2. Replies
    Views

Stainless Steel turbo manifold

Evening everyone,

Just wanted to write a quick thread/info warning others about these rubbish Chinese Stainless Steel manifolds as available on Ebay.

I bought one a while back and was distorted...
  3. Replies
    Views

Everything is illegal in Australia. According to...

Everything is illegal in Australia. According to Yarra Ranges and Nillumbik website they require a permit to set up a tent on your property. I rung them up for a joke and asked for a permit...
  4. Replies
    Views

Have you watched that video link? its bloody good...

Have you watched that video link? its bloody good if you have not mate. he shows and easy way to gauge the viscosity you need, he goes through the rubbing, type of paper, the orange peel etc. 6...
  5. Replies
    Views

It would be better if the chain was 3 links...

It would be better if the chain was 3 links shorter than the cutters. Would make for some good video footage I think..
  6. Replies
    Views

LoKKa from 4wd systems goannawhere Best...

LoKKa from 4wd systems goannawhere
    Best traction product I've installed
    Instruction were quite clear for a DIY project
    To date I've had no failures and have given it a flogging (only standard...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi Ripper, There are so many things...

Hi Ripper,
    There are so many things that cause vibrations, you usally have to do it by process of eliminationif there is nothing glaringly obvious.

Some things I have found to check...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: yes it runs in win7 64bit, no drama's at all, it...

yes it runs in win7 64bit, no drama's at all, it doesn't need 2 run in compatibility mode, so in theory so should work in win7 32 bit

Cheers

Todd
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nissan Fast Installation

These instructions should hopefully get the Nissan Fast System up and running for you.

There are a few steps to installing Nissan Fast, I will do my best to explain, sorry if i get you completely...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nissan Fast / E-Fast Software Download

About E-Fast for Windows

E-FAST helps you find parts needed for Nissan vehicles and create parts lists to be printed or transferred to your in-house computer system. After you find needed parts...