OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I'm just hanging in here, too. Lol Since...

I'm just hanging in here, too. Lol

Since starting my driving school 3 years ago, it's been go, go go. Had it not been for about 3 months off due to Covid and hitting kangaroos, I would have...
  2. Replies
    Views

G'day Plassy, just seen this pop up in me...

G'day Plassy, just seen this pop up in me notifications. I'm still alive n kicking mate, just spending too much time doing eff all reading faceache. Oh and putting up with Avos crap as you can see...
  3. Replies
    Views

New Patroller from Darwin

Hey all

thought i'd drop a line after picking up a 2015 Patrol. Upgraded from a d40 Navara as the family is expanding by 1 more, and I can't fit a baby seat and a booster seat in the back of the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Nice new oil+filter+air filter= 2ltrs maybe of...

Nice new oil+filter+air filter= 2ltrs maybe of dirty black nasty sump oil on my concrete driveway.

Some of you will know me n sump oil just don't get on :(
  5. Replies
    Views

Small Part needed - can you help?

FWIW: The sole reason 4WD Action TV took 3 days to pass through Tasmania’s ‘Thousand Dollar Twack’ was inferior winches [emoji23]...
  6. Replies
    Views

Fixed with thanks to Plasnart & the forum....

Fixed with thanks to Plasnart & the forum. Getting the control box out was a total bastard, the hole in the bull bar is pretty much the same as the top of the control box BUT the four sides of the...
  7. Replies
    Views

Cuppa, I'll pop the rivets and express post this...

Cuppa, I'll pop the rivets and express post this to you today. PM me details mate.

8. Replies
    Views

Try here ...

Try here $30 plus freight. Also, as a temporary fix the cap off one of those gas canisters will fit, might need a bit of tape around the socket to help tighten up the fit, but in a pinch will do. ...
  9. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the community! Enjoy

Welcome to the community! Enjoy
  10. Replies
    Views

Hey there!

I'm Joseph have a few patrols hoping to gain some of your knowledge when I have dramas in the future probably would have saved me heaps of time over the years if I knew you guys and girls were here....
  11. Replies
    Views

Cheers from Brazil

Hello everyone.

Patrols are pretty rare around here but I managed to get ahold of one to call my own. It is a LHD Y60 wagon, blacktop TD42, SGL-D model with the 3rd row seat (missing), over the...
  12. Replies
    Views

Yes, a flashback to happier days in 2012 when I...

Yes, a flashback to happier days in 2012 when I was still happily married with Furkids. The ex wife used to also run Great Dame rescue NSW so we had a few danes , sadly Scooby signed his own warrant...
  13. Replies
    Views

So I am a bit over 6 foot, here is my Dane Pup...

So I am a bit over 6 foot, here is my Dane Pup Scooby (who sadly has now passed on), at a fit 88 Kgs he was a big fella!83321
  14. Replies
    Views

Photos received from Dodgey Boys first time on a...

Photos received from Dodgey Boys first time on a beach with the Girls on a quick holiday:
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/04/41.jpg...
  15. Replies
    Views

A couple of pics taken today at soccer. The...

A couple of pics taken today at soccer.

The bar wasn't done in raptor, but the beater said that the stuff that he used is meant to be harder. Who...
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4