OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Me too.........................hahahahahaha

Me too.........................hahahahahaha
  2. Save your money OD and just rip out the auto...

Save your money OD and just rip out the auto locking mechanism from your auto hubs, you will have 2 get out and lock them in manually each time, but would be no different 2 buying AVM manual locking...
  3. Replies
    Views

yep forgot to mention put the gearbox on drivers...

yep forgot to mention put the gearbox on drivers side and motor on passenger
  4. Thread: Tigerz11 Winch

by Tonks
    Replies
    Views

Robbo, i phoned Tigerz11 and they knew straight...

Robbo, i phoned Tigerz11 and they knew straight away that i had a patrol with a nissan bar and said flip the winch over as i explained, if you re spool the rope, in will be out & out will be in,
  5. Replies
    Views

Albums work Robbo, I'm not 2 sure what child...

Albums work Robbo,

I'm not 2 sure what child welfare would say about carrying the kid in the back like that, But great idea, might even try that one on the trip up 2 QLD for the meetup*LMAO*
  6. Replies
    Views

No problem at all Bruce, not everyone knows...

No problem at all Bruce, not everyone knows everything, and I am happy to share my limited knowledge with those who need it, I dont profess to be an expert but I have had a lot of experience with the...
  7. Replies
    Views

No probs at all mate. It's always a pleasure to...

No probs at all mate. It's always a pleasure to be able to impart some info. Pleased you got the job done without too many dramas! Here's hoping you get many more hours and km's of happy wheeling!
  8. Replies
    Views

Now that's an idea.. gives me a reason to buy a...

Now that's an idea.. gives me a reason to buy a winch so that I can use a winch to give the garage a 5inch lift so I can give the MQ a 2inch lift..you're a genius robbo!! Just ignore any PMs from me...
  9. Replies
    Views

Here's the rear one from snicko..... Look bloody...

Here's the rear one from snicko..... Look bloody great

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/IMAG0047.jpg[/

Taps a lot!!!!!!
  10. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, I have moved your question out of...

Hi mate, I have moved your question out of Sniko's sticker thread and into is own thread in General Chat

Cheers

Toddie
  11. Replies
    Views

A couple of pic's from my travels ...

A couple of pic's from my travels

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee178/CHRISMAV_2007/4WD/roll.jpg

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee178/CHRISMAV_2007/Scaned%20photos/scan0010.jpg
  12. Replies
    Views

Its RDF4 Have attached the link it gives air and...

Its RDF4 Have attached the link it gives air and oil for most makes of cars
    Take aLook here...
  13. Replies
    Views

Good stuff. I have to fluke something every...

Good stuff.

I have to fluke something every now and then....lol
  14. Just did a bank transfer to become a sponsor ....

Just did a bank transfer to become a sponsor . Huge thankyou to AB and ALL the moderators who make and keep the site going . I really enjoy and value what this forum has to offer and hopefully in the...
  15. Replies
    Views

Gday rob, Turbo beanies trap the heat, when...

Gday rob,

Turbo beanies trap the heat, when shutting the engine down the car should idle for a set period of time to let the cooler water and oil to pass through the turbo. This stops the oil and...
  16. Replies
    Views

No , it isnt pointless, on the contrary. First of...

No , it isnt pointless, on the contrary. First of all, the air temp in the engine bay is always lower than the air pumped by the compressor; also, the air enters the engine bay from the nose of the...
  17. Replies
    Views

Havea look here...

Havea look here http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?7013-Gu-2.8-hot-start-issue ive recently fixed my hot start problem and posted some pics how to do it hope it helps
  18. Replies
    Views

Thanks heaps guys. I found some info relating to...

Thanks heaps guys. I found some info relating to the pump but dont know how to put links in. The part numbers are as follows.
    O-Ring 16826V0700 (Nissan part number) But also apparently a worldwide...
  19. Replies
    Views

G'day John, the coolant reservoirs are for the...

G'day John, the coolant reservoirs are for the radiator HEADER tank, that's the one on top, the one on the bottom is the OVERFLOW tank, and should never be higher then the mark thats marked on the...
  20. You can put in a dynamco for half the cost of a...

You can put in a dynamco for half the cost of a genuine fob & get two remotes though. Just involves a little more work.

Might mean you only need the controller if you already have an actuator in...
  21. Dave - if yours is an ST it should already be...

Dave - if yours is an ST it should already be installed. All you have to do is get a remote fob from Nissan.
  22. No more GU IV genuine keyless entry. Installed a Dynamco Cyclops controller.

Hi all,

Disregard the previous post asking for a pin out for the central locking control module. It's gone.

I was a bit sick of the short range of the factory remote, and I'd drowned one and...
  23. Replies
    Views

Super cheap auto tube bender. How to use

I boughten self the super cheap auto tube bender.
    So I thought I would post some pic's of how it bends.

1st pic is a test run.
    You can see the kinks on the inside. The pipe was also a bit...
  24. Replies
    Views

Here are the hose codes for any one that needs...

Here are the hose codes for any one that needs them these are Mackay hoses available from Super cheap
    Suits Patrol rd28 6 cyl 2.8 T/diesel 10/97-4/2000
    Top hose - CH2291
    Bottom hose - CH2292...
  25. Replies
    Views

A very, very complex field that essentialy is...

A very, very complex field that essentialy is governed by what you "need" from the EGT indication. By that I mean for example turbine engines where 980 deg is eco cruise, 1020 is max cruise, 1032 is...
Page 1 of 2 1 2