OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Picked them up today, too good for the old farm...

Picked them up today, too good for the old farm ute, they’re gonna make the rest of the twuck look very out of place [emoji51]

https://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/06/20.jpg...
  2. Prepping my first meals tonight cryovac portions...

Prepping my first meals tonight cryovac portions and the patrol freezer is officially on and ready to go!

Shit is getting real now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Spent the day cooking and vacuum packing meals,...

Spent the day cooking and vacuum packing meals, just finished the chicken kofta and also a slow cooked stew to be vacuum packed tomorrow when it cools down, on the home run now 😁
  4. Cheers BB Mate [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106] I’m...

Cheers BB Mate [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]
    I’m almost ready, postman has finally delivered my stick mag and lube kindly advised by others also to safeguard worst case/timing once personally...
  5. Replies
    Views

John, I assume the tank has a breather in the...

John, I assume the tank has a breather in the cap? If not it will suck in and stock flowing with either a pump or gravity. A small hole , say 3- 5mm dia would be fine, you could screw in a pneumatic...
  6. Replies
    Views

Let us just say, gravity wins...

Let us just say, gravity wins [emoji120][emoji120] Apologies Brother but there is no need for fandagle[emoji182] water [emoji22][emoji3590][emoji3590]

7. Replies
    Views

Good outcome, however I think you would achieve...

Good outcome, however I think you would achieve the same flow just letting the water run out the hose. Anyway its installed and working
  8. Replies
    Views

Take some spare plastic fittings with you.

Take some spare plastic fittings with you.
  9. Replies
    Views

Hmmm. Sounds High. A quick google tells me what i...

Hmmm. Sounds High. A quick google tells me what i already though and that it may be a faulty Voltage regulator, if this is the case it is probably a very simple fix and any Auto Elec could sort that...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Meth/Ice Shiat [emoji2959] Need to work through...

Meth/Ice Shiat [emoji2959]
    Need to work through Eulogy speeches of an Oldest Estranged Top Mates demise with His Sister & Mother this week [emoji22]
    Any Younger Folk Listening……DO Not even think...
  11. Replies
    Views

I Sold a Testicle and bought the Coil Delete Rear...

I Sold a Testicle and bought the Coil Delete Rear Airbag system for the 62 today, will have it by Next weekend. Then need to fit it then get the car over to Hastings for a few days for the front lift...
  12. Bit of a Sunday drive - well we left on a Sunday

Just returned from a trip:
    Brisbane, Goondiwindi, Collarenebri, Mungindi, Walgett, Bourke, Tibooburra, Cameron Corner, Innaminka, Marree, Lake Eyre (Halligan Bay), Birdsville Track to Birdsville,...
  13. Just some little bits of info that I hope may be...

Just some little bits of info that I hope may be useful (just came back from double crossing)
    - Flies - there are a lot and repellants only seem to work for about 30 minutes at best
    - Few mozzies...
  14. Replies
    Views

I was going to suggest you simply flip it upside...

I was going to suggest you simply flip it upside down, but then I saw the filler.

I'd just leave some wiggle room and when the outlet side got low, I'd just lift it up and drain from the full side...
  15. Replies
    Views

What are you expecting or wanting to get from the...

What are you expecting or wanting to get from the tank and pump? Are you looking to fill a pot or use it for a quick shower or wash mud from a clogged radiator? I think this is the starting point in...
  16. Replies
    Views

What about installing a 3-way control valve to...

What about installing a 3-way control valve to switch between the feed from each end?
  17. Did a trial run packing the gear into the car...

Did a trial run packing the gear into the car today, all fits without any dramas so I’m happy with it all, just trying to source an alloy sheet to screw to the roofrack to attach my Oztent and swag...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Extremely Happy to have thankfully uncovered...

Extremely Happy to have thankfully uncovered during pre-checks a very real potential of hydrolocking our freshly rebuilt TD42 engine prior to crossing the Simpson Desert soon:...
  19. Replies
    Views

The diaphragm pump has a poor suction capability,...

The diaphragm pump has a poor suction capability, which is why they only rate the discharge head. You will do better lowering the inlet of the pump to the same level as the tank outlet, then it...
  20. Simpson desert ten yrs on meetup July 5th Coober Pedy start 2024

I fitted my new washer bottle on the Gq and it didn’t work. Nightmare!

Pumps working, lines are clear, manually pushed water through, what the F is going on?

I spent a good hour diagnosing it...
  21. Replies
    Views

Put down a deposit for a Raslarr Rear bar for the...

Put down a deposit for a Raslarr Rear bar for the 62, should have it early June. 50 bux i tell ya!!
  22. Ok so for those not on the messenger chat, you...

Ok so for those not on the messenger chat, you will need to book your desert pass online and also your camping, they require you to book a site now so when you have paid online for the pass then book...
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Both son and daughter Mortgage free as of...

Both son and daughter Mortgage free as of yesterday. Daughter now owns her house and the son owns a house in Hobart which is rented. No more worries for the Old Bloke.
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Sweet, can you please haul my slabs/cartons then...

Sweet, can you please haul my slabs/cartons then [emoji120][emoji23][emoji3590]

25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Couple of spring tower braces will see to that. ...

Couple of spring tower braces will see to that. Drawers rock. Stacked plastic boxes suck. You are outback touring, not swamp bogging.

Just my opinion of course! :smiley_thumbs_up:
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4