Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Greens lake Corop

Just a nice relaxing weekend...
  2. Replies
    Views

My 2005 y61 patrol

This is my 2005 Patrol, my father bought it in 2004 and it's been in the family ever since.
    I want to start off-roading, however I know very little about what to do first.
    It's got a ZD30 with...
  3. Thread: TPC's G60

by TPC
    Replies
    Views

Will take some next week when home, in Singapore...

Will take some next week when home, in Singapore for GP atm.
  4. Replies
    Views

Page EC-11 shows that power supply to the glow...

Page EC-11 shows that power supply to the glow plug relay comes from a fusible link. The control for the relay goes to pin 111 on the Engine Control Module.

Page EL-269 Shows the fusible links...
  5. Replies
    Views

Yep, they do.

Yep, they do.
  6. Replies
    Views

Yes, it does remove ads. You also get access to...

Yes, it does remove ads. You also get access to YouTube music, which is a good bonus.
    Although I just cancelled our family plan at the start of the year as they put the cost up from $22.99/month to...
  7. Replies
    Views

We got rid of all our streaming video services....

We got rid of all our streaming video services. But we do sub to Youtube. We watch that nearly every night now, once you start looking at different things, YT starts sending you more related stuff....
  8. Replies
    Views

So I have more room.. Theres is not a lot of room...

So I have more room.. Theres is not a lot of room in the back of the wagon plus cooking out the back of it with the barn doors open is a pain in the ass. A properly decked out pod, that is dust...
  9. Replies
    Views

OK, decided to swap all the studs out on the...

OK, decided to swap all the studs out on the basis they were all installed by the same method that resulted in the first wheel failure. Started at 8am, finished at 4pm, nice and easy, just...
  10. Replies
    Views

OK, I found a source that gives a seating torque...

OK, I found a source that gives a seating torque from a rattle gun at 210nm for an M12 x 1.25P wheel stud. I have trawled thru my text books and found the method to calculate the torque, finally,...
  11. Replies
    Views

Whatever you do, dont leave the blanket draped...

Whatever you do, dont leave the blanket draped over your car guard or bonnet. They can generate enough heat to damage the paint beyond repair, seen this a few time. The mob that are selling a system...
  12. Replies
    Views

Mudski GU Build Thread

So I bought a new reverse light from Paul Lights just fitted it and Ho Lee Chit. Bright!
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240913/009a1de7dc83b2c8bcfaab5af623db38.jpg

13. Replies
    Views

Plassy I will have the wheels off tomorrow. The...

Plassy I will have the wheels off tomorrow. The GU4 alloys have a tapered seat, the Y60 alloys have a flat end piece and require the flat nut. Funny enough when I was picking up 'my nuts' off the...
  14. Replies
    Views

Must be 17" rims to clear the Willwood Brakes,...

Must be 17" rims to clear the Willwood Brakes, otherwise I would have gone this way instead of the alloys to begin with. I am struggling to find the value to torque the studs to - 6 manuals, internet...
  15. Replies
    Views

Spoke with PAP this morning about stud strength...

Spoke with PAP this morning about stud strength options and applicable nuts.

The factory studs are the go, however their aftermarket studs are 'marketed' as being stronger and cheaper than the...
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4