OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net....

Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
    If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. ...
  2. Replies
    Views

Yes it's paramount that you rotate your tyres...

Yes it's paramount that you rotate your tyres including the spare for equal tyre life.

I have had a Cooper AT fully delaminate at 100kmh after I fitted it when I smashed a rim on the beach a few...
  3. Replies
    Views

The uv can break down the rubber in direct...

The uv can break down the rubber in direct sunlight after many years for sure.

You could get a wheel cover and then a redback 4x4 spare wheel cover over that for added protection and functionality...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sometimes you see real old ones that have been...

Sometimes you see real old ones that have been sitting on the rear door for decades, the top of them is much brighter than the bottom and the white writing is running. Surely the tyre would not be...
  5. Replies
    Views

Nearly Costello!!!

Nearly Costello!!!
  6. Replies
    Views

GNPS - Nissan Patrol Family Tree

Copied From: General Nissan Patrol Chat

Reply / View original thread here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?6084-Nissan-Patrol-Family-Tree
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Forum Contacts

Welcome to the forum, Any problems using the forum feel free to Pm the Admin or Moderators

Administrator

AB - Andy

Moderators

The Dogman - Wayne