OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I recognised the boat. As if Tassie isn’t great...

I recognised the boat. As if Tassie isn’t great enough, then you’ve got the west coast. Such an awesome place.
  2. Replies
    Views

Hiya TPC, thanks for the nod. My topic...

Hiya TPC, thanks for the nod.

My topic suggestion, ………… 'No Words Needed’ ……show us your best shot(s), without commentary, which explain why you love (or loved) your Patrol.
  3. Replies
    Views

Seasonal Photo Comp-Autumn

Hi all, i would like to reserect the photo comp, making it 4 comps per year following the seasons.
    I invite Cuppa to nominate the first topic as this was his brainchild.
  4. Replies
    Views

AussO BuccO [emoji51][emoji23] ...

AussO BuccO [emoji51][emoji23]

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/03/6.jpg

7hrs slow cooking on the back of a ute, by far the most delicious rock 🪨 I’ve personally ever...
  5. Replies
    Views

So I have a very early iPad with Cellular maybe...

So I have a very early iPad with Cellular maybe 15 years old that I did a jail break on and loaded up hacked version of Hema that had been nearly faultless. I have bread crumbed most of my travels....
  6. Replies
    Views

I've got an old Samsung tablet no sim and the GPS...

I've got an old Samsung tablet no sim and the GPS is generally really good. All maps are offline so not a problem but can hotspot the phone to use Google maps in the city if I want. You can get an...
  7. Replies
    Views

Almost that Brissie. GPS you nailed it. But cell...

Almost that Brissie.
    GPS you nailed it. But cell towers broadcast their GPS exact location so a mobile can also do the math to calculate the position using multiple cell tower signals as a...
  8. Replies
    Views

Cell towers are not used for location from a user...

Cell towers are not used for location from a user viewpoint. Don't believe everything you see on TV shows, although a provider has the ability to do a very rough location by using the currently...
  9. Replies
    Views

I bought the Samsung S7 from memory, cant find...

I bought the Samsung S7 from memory, cant find the box or get it out of the RAM tablet holder - one of modern lifes mysteries. It has the built in gps function, is a 8" x 6" screen from memory,...
  10. Replies
    Views

Cheers Lucas Brother...

Cheers Lucas Brother [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]
    At least down on that beautiful Island you won’t have to worry about tyre variants ‘speed ratings’ , too many Victorian caravans keeping ya’ll at...
  11. Replies
    Views

Just to add in another important factor to please...

Just to add in another important factor to please always consider Legends [emoji120][emoji123][emoji3590][emoji3590]
    Genuine weight ratings of any expensive and or cheaper tyre variants.
    Some of...
  12. Replies
    Views

To rev a Buick/Holden v6 to the limiter.

To rev a Buick/Holden v6 to the limiter.
  13. Replies
    Views

I´d always go cheaper tire and never second hand...

I´d always go cheaper tire and never second hand brand tire. I did this once some 20 years ago and regretted it as soon as I realized I had just paid money for someone's junk. It's not like getting...
  14. Replies
    Views

Hey mate, My Federal experience a many of moons...

Hey mate, My Federal experience a many of moons ago was an awesome tyre and did its job but longevity was terrible.

It may then suit you.

It’s been a while since I’ve heard that name though.
  15. Replies
    Views

I would not think so, its the starter motor and...

I would not think so, its the starter motor and injector pump solenoid, and maybe the glowplugs that are voltage sensitive, the rest is just metal.
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4