OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. FWIW: Cryo sealing at home is not the best...

FWIW: Cryo sealing at home is not the best all/end all [emoji23]
    I believe most trucks are running a small fridge & seperate new age freezer? [emoji848]
    4 weeks to go, I promise you’ll all that...
  2. Yikes shes getting close, have cryoed a few...

Yikes shes getting close, have cryoed a few cooked meals pastas / curries etc, the rest will just be some tasty meats, snagz, chicken etc then meals will be done. . Freezer suround/ base pretty much...
  3. Imagine what it’s going to be like for the Big...

Imagine what it’s going to be like for the Big Red Bash.

Absolute carnage!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. I froze my pasta so I’ll see how it goes, rice...

I froze my pasta so I’ll see how it goes, rice I’m just getting the cooked packet rice you reheat, I’ve got spaghetti bog and chilli con carn, rissoles, sausages, chicken kofta and stew cryovaced and...
  5. Yeah nah don’t reheat cooked and frozen pasta...

Yeah nah don’t reheat cooked and frozen pasta mate. Cook that at camp if you can carry the water required.
  6. I'm new to all this too, but I'm going to freeze...

I'm new to all this too, but I'm going to freeze just the sauce and while the pasta cooks I'll heat up the sauce. Just got to remember to get the sauce out of the freezer the day before..

Sent...
  7. Haven't tried with cooked pasta inside the bag, I...

Haven't tried with cooked pasta inside the bag, I cook the pasta seperately then chuck the bag in with the pasta for the last couple of minutes.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
  8. Thanks mate, I’m pretty new to cryovac. Ok to...

Thanks mate, I’m pretty new to cryovac.

Ok to cryovac pasta sauces with the pasta or spaghetti to reheat or better cooking separately at camp?

9. Yep mine is done however a good tip is don’t cook...

Yep mine is done however a good tip is don’t cook the peas n corn then try to cryovac, just cryovac the frozen ones and heat up when you are ready to use.
  10. Prepping my first meals tonight cryovac portions...

Prepping my first meals tonight cryovac portions and the patrol freezer is officially on and ready to go!

Shit is getting real now!

11. hahaha, its actually a pretty kool photo to be...

hahaha, its actually a pretty kool photo to be fair, but it certainly isnt representative of a flood in Birdsville.
  12. A great point MB [emoji23] The reason I decided...

A great point MB [emoji23]
    The reason I decided to finally join this great Forum…circa 2015 was when I was in trouble on a highway with elecy fan/overheating issues [emoji51]
    One phonecall to AB...
  13. Simpson desert ten yrs on meetup July 5th Coober Pedy start 2024

It’s a shame this post is dead quiet but flaming hot chats on Facebook.

Facebook 10 year anniversary lol

14. Replies
    Views

WTF is going on with these AI bots? This shit is...

WTF is going on with these AI bots? This shit is scary. Is there any way to increase forum security against fake signups?
  15. ETA on the rear bar is 16th June. Hopefully...

ETA on the rear bar is 16th June. Hopefully painted the next day and then off for fitment. Mechanically I'm done, just go over a few things as it gets closer. Make sure everything is tight. Going to...
  16. Replies
    Views

Looks good mate, Did you cut those bottom holes...

Looks good mate, Did you cut those bottom holes to shed weight or drop a sink in? Mine is a fair bit heavier than your i reckon! LOL I am going to go hard with a 150d hole saw anywhere i can to save...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hey, Plassy, mate, I told you about me doing that...

Hey, Plassy, mate, I told you about me doing that in confidence. My life insurance premiums just went up %150.
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Dude this guy tests abseiling harnesses over...

Dude this guy tests abseiling harnesses over industrial meat grinders. Don’t be telling him to be careful or he’ll lose his edge.
  19. Replies
    Views

Introducing myself

Hello,
    I arrived in Perth 2 months ago, I am Belgian.
    I am 31 years old, and I would like to live in Australia permanently.
    This country is great, life is pleasant and the people are welcoming. ...
  20. Dr Google says fires ok at Dalhousie outside of...

Dr Google says fires ok at Dalhousie outside of Nov to March due to fire hazard and must in permanent fire pits
  21. Don’t forget to bring a bag of firewood please...

Don’t forget to bring a bag of firewood please for Dalhousie and the 3 nights across the simpson, there will be nothing available north of port Augusta and I don’t know if we can get any there but...
  22. Cheers BB Mate [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106] I’m...

Cheers BB Mate [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]
    I’m almost ready, postman has finally delivered my stick mag and lube kindly advised by others also to safeguard worst case/timing once personally...
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hope you made enough for everyone. I'm salivating!

Hope you made enough for everyone. I'm salivating!
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Got the tinny, my drowned phone, but with the...

Got the tinny, my drowned phone, but with the cash and licences still in it, the fuel tank, paddles a few buckets, the car battery was still attached to the boat. Also got my ammo can full of tools...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Where are you?

Where are you?
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4