OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Wow. I'm so surprised to hear a good Nissan...

Wow. I'm so surprised to hear a good Nissan dealer story ... Good on them.

Anyways
    Evil Twin summed it up perfectly.
    I'll just add the following...
    I held off for ages on any NADS on my...
  2. well im confused now - to nads or not to nads, that is the question ....

Ok - so i know some will say use the search - but i have.
    And once you read my post below I am sure some will say yes, and some will say no - this is the problem with the internet i guess ....
  3. Replies
    Views

Dual Battery System Wiring

Ok so I know there are many ways to do this! I have spoken to 3 ppl & already got 3 different answers!
    At the moment I have a CFX40 fridge & that is it for output, I also have 180w solar panels for...
  4. Electric Windows working for set time after key removed

Hi All
    Just looking for some help to see if I can get the electric windows in patrol working for say 2 minutes after the key has been removed from the ignition , Like every other car I have owned...
  5. Replies
    Views

Led light bars individually in nsw .

It would appear that N.S.W and possibly all of AU as its looks like new ADR rules have finally caught up with technology.

you still need to obey guide lines, not above bonnet etc.

new rule...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sometimes the auto hubs when left in the auto...

Sometimes the auto hubs when left in the auto position can unlock themselves when changing direction and then grab when you gun it again. This can shock the hub etc. I wouldn't say it's a common...
  7. Replies
    Views

My old man's zd30 has 445k km's now, still...

My old man's zd30 has 445k km's now, still running mint. Original motor, no nads, he's lazy with his servicing (once went close to 50k without services). If anything, transmission is getting a bit...
  8. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/impor...

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/227.jpg
    Just an overview photo for now. Will get some under the hood and interior later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. Replies
    Views

Just an update ,roof rack is now on, Awning...

Just an update ,roof rack is now on, Awning bracket made and powder coated,
    Light bar on and working, a few more mods to make .
    Light bar is on and wired, happy with that took too long
    EG;; I want...
  10. Replies
    Views

Plenty around mate. Autoelec AU in Bairnsdale off...

Plenty around mate. Autoelec AU in Bairnsdale off the top of my head will have them.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
  11. Replies
    Views

Have a look at the Dick Cepek Fun country, thats...

Have a look at the Dick Cepek Fun country, thats what im looking at putting on mine at the moment as i hate my current tyres haha
  12. Replies
    Views

Centre console USB port.

My 2005 GU had an ash tray in the front which was never used. After losing the odd coin and having it constantly fill up with lolly wrappers etc I decided to put it to better use.

1 Buy a cup...
  13. Tyre Comparo, What should i Buy for the GUIV

Hi guys,

I am up for a set of tyres for the GUIV. really really soon. I am torn on what to buy to be honest. Feedback would be great.

Price is important.

Size will be 305/70 R16

Heard and...
  14. Replies
    Views

I read somewhere that the ZD30 is the first...

I read somewhere that the ZD30 is the first diesel engine that Nissan has designed. All the other diesels (TD42 etc) where designed by UD which was part of Nissan. When they had their financial...
  15. Thread: Remotes

by Bush Ranger
    Replies
    Views

I had a key cut through Precision Locks for $150,...

I had a key cut through Precision Locks for $150, which they`d cut the key to factory spec and programed it in. I`m in the same boat as you with a bung remote and was quoted $250 for one and Nissan...
  16. Thread: New Wheels

by Clunk
    Replies
    Views

nice looking non white trol mate

nice looking non white trol mate
  17. Replies
    Views

Thanks for above info. I have no manual yet so...

Thanks for above info. I have no manual yet so trying to figure all these buttons out. This is such a great forum.
  18. Replies
    Views

Yep, $18.50 for an eBay set...

Yep, $18.50 for an eBay set, which included centre and rear courtesy lights as well as map light. Simple plug and play and a big improvement over the OEMs.
  19. Replies
    Views

DIY 2014 GU Rear Draw Build

Just spent 40 mins doing a new thread and me tablet crashed so heres a few pics of my drawer build to date. Just gotta do a few minor touch ups and its completed.

Material
    18mm marine ply...
  20. Tony I have a Dig Options unit that came...

Tony

I have a Dig Options unit that came fitted to my 2005 GU IV this unit here http://www.digoptions.com/Nissan_General_Integrated_System_p/avnp-ni.htm

It also has the TV function added &...
  21. Replies
    Views

Yep, Another Rear Drawr Build

Hi Guys,

Been a while since I make these, but have always mean to put up a few photos. Haven't got any photos of the build, but Kallens build thread was very useful and also checked out the Full...
  22. Replies
    Views

I agree with 3Dogs on this one. My old Patrol was...

I agree with 3Dogs on this one. My old Patrol was a 2001 model, bought new and modified for outback work. That car was heavily used for some hard work including towing, first an Ultimate Offroad...
  23. Replies
    Views

Threedogs patrol & camper

Plenty done, on going project. mainly built for camping with some high country potential. next mod is a satin finish stainless steel snorkel and a front Pro lockers. I'll try and get some pics of...
  24. Replies
    Views

Nissan Patrol Magazine - Issue 1

Free download of our first Nissan Patrol magazine (November Issue).

As time prevails these magazines will get bigger and better. Any feedback or ideas are welcome for the next issues!

NOTE:...
  25. Replies
    Views

My auto has a 3 way rocking switch, with lights...

My auto has a 3 way rocking switch, with lights built in;

Up is "Power" orange light and lengthens the shift paten i.e. allow engine to rev higher before changing up and will kick down quicker to...
Page 1 of 2 1 2