OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

"Don't rush, unless you've got time to do it...

"Don't rush, unless you've got time to do it twice"

Just something I say to my apprentices.
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: lol because no matter what manufacturers produce,...

lol because no matter what manufacturers produce, people will always want more power. These days, I spend most of my time modifying and tuning brand new Falcons and Commodores these thing already...
  3. Replies
    Views

A big thank-you

Like many people who come across this forum, I initially found it while looking for Nissan workshop manuals (I needed an ECU pinout and wiring diagram for the RD28). I saw I needed 25 posts to get...
  4. Replies
    Views

Just a little statistic on this. A universal...

Just a little statistic on this.

A universal joint can only take its designed maximum load upto 3 degrees of misalignment, more of an angle than that you'll get premature wear.

A constant...
  5. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum mate, there's heaps of...

Welcome to the forum mate, there's heaps of valuable information, advice and a bunch of friendly people.
  6. Replies
    Views

In the owners manual of pretty much every manual...

In the owners manual of pretty much every manual 4WD it expressly says that you should not tow in 5th gear (porbably to escape paying for boxes under warranty). Some vehicles handle it better than...
  7. Replies
    Views

RD28 to RB25DET

I know it's been done before, but there is still very little information available on this conversion.

I'm in the process of doing one at the moment on a GU Patrol, so I thought it might be a good...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: If I may add my 2 cents to this to this topic. ...

If I may add my 2 cents to this to this topic.

My background with diesel/LPG goes back to 1999 when we were looking at avenues to get more power and driveability out of the 4 cylinder n/a Hilux....