OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Petit. A masterpiece! Well done and thank you for...

Petit. A masterpiece! Well done and thank you for the most entertaining reading I have had in a long time.
  2. Replies
    Views

Pierre You have made the forum a better place...

Pierre

You have made the forum a better place with your renovation and the postings you have sent to show us all. A fantastic achievement!
  3. Thread: Thelma

by Swazi
    Replies
    Views

Well done to you both. Wonderful to see such...

Well done to you both. Wonderful to see such success for you both.
  4. Thread: Thelma

by Swazi
    Replies
    Views

Louise - have loved reading your story and seeing...

Louise - have loved reading your story and seeing the pics of Thelma. You are an amazing lady and great to see you making good. Look forward to seeing many more of your adventures.
  5. Thread: My Luxury Ride

by Swazi
    Replies
    Views

it is a great looking vehicle. The Aus pick-up...

it is a great looking vehicle. The Aus pick-up flatbed style is completely different to the normal our here. Saw a few cruiser pick-ups in Zambia imported from Aus and they looked great.
  6. Replies
    Views

G'day Clunk. Glad to be on board - and to have...

G'day Clunk. Glad to be on board - and to have such a great reception from the forum. Recently relocated to the Kingdom of Swaziland! Have just bought a 4.2D '98 model and am very keen to get using...
  7. Replies
    Views

Newcomer to Patrol community

Just joined up having boight my first Patrol. The site is an eye opener and provides superb information for a new entrant. Look forward to learning lots more and hopefully contributing some.
  8. Sticky: Having just joined up it is amazing to see the...

Having just joined up it is amazing to see the amount of information and help out there. This is an amazing forum and having just acquired my first Patrol am looking forward to learning lots more.