OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

No need to apologize AB this isnt your fault...

No need to apologize AB this isnt your fault mate, you do a fantastic job, I know myself the stress involved in running a site and keeping things up to date, and I know these bots/hackers are getting...
  2. Replies
    Views

No not really, just take the IC off, a couple...

No not really, just take the IC off, a couple vacuum hoses and 3 12mm bolts that hold the throttle body onto the inlet manifold, I recommend replacing the gasket between the manifold and throttle...
  3. Replies
    Views

whens the last time you removed and cleaned the...

whens the last time you removed and cleaned the throttle body? could be gummed up with gunk
  4. Replies
    Views

I also strongly recommend disconnecting the...

I also strongly recommend disconnecting the battery before removal, just in case there is a stray positive wire
  5. Thread: Door Dropping?

by Rickie3
    Replies
    Views

all I did was undo the 2 nuts on the bottom hinge...

all I did was undo the 2 nuts on the bottom hinge on the door and fitted a spacer washer on the bottom bolt, tightened up and door shuts perfectly
  6. Replies
    Views

Got one the same on my bus, pretty happy with it...

Got one the same on my bus, pretty happy with it for the $$, I threw the wireless remote side in a box in the shed its just useless, make sure you lather all wiring points with plenty of petroleum...
  7. Replies
    Views

Typical RD28, either cracked head or blown head...

Typical RD28, either cracked head or blown head gasket
  8. Replies
    Views

even tho it was already fitted to your bus, it...

even tho it was already fitted to your bus, it shows these winches or over rated and over priced and fitted with cheap nasty components, hence the reason why I pulled mine apart and pissed the cheap...
  9. Replies
    Views

Mate its not a crap day, your brother inlaw is...

Mate its not a crap day, your brother inlaw is still alive and your still alive and its your birthday, to me sounds like a big cause for celebrations, happy birthday mate :)
  10. Thread: limp mode mod

by Rickie3
    Replies
    Views

https://www.jaycar.com/productView.asp?ID=KC5439&f...

https://www.jaycar.com/productView.asp?ID=KC5439&form=CAT2&SUBCATID=965#11
  11. Replies
    Views

Well armed with a wealth of knowledge,I stayed...

Well armed with a wealth of knowledge,I stayed calm and collective and got full refund on repair and replacement new part, the thing is the guy said when he dismantled the unit he had cleaned and...
  12. Replies
    Views

Regardless of age, they ruined a perfectly good...

Regardless of age, they ruined a perfectly good working IC, the simple fact is they accepted the job and destroyed it, they didnt clean and prep the job, they just welded it to blow the job out the...
  13. Replies
    Views

You may be experiencing freezing have you checked...

You may be experiencing freezing have you checked the mixer whilst engine is running, but my guess is due to your climate your system will need a tune, not sure if your gas system has tuning points,...
  14. Replies
    Views

Its taken me all day to open this thread as I...

Its taken me all day to open this thread as I knew i wasnt going to be good, reading this is so heart wrenching, and has brought me to tears, as I have a young daughter myself, your pain is our pain,...
  15. Replies
    Views

Did you check the head for warp with a straight...

Did you check the head for warp with a straight edge when you had it off?, If your going to such extremes removing a cylinder head its always worthwhile sending it in to be preasure and crack tested...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3