OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

was a great day, drove some tricky tracks, seen...

was a great day, drove some tricky tracks, seen the superior offroad buggy and a young fella without a clue get himself into some real trouble on big red, am uploading some pictures and vids which i...
  2. Replies
    Views

if u were buying a new one GME is the only way to...

if u were buying a new one GME is the only way to go, no other brand uses a digital receiver, as we know everything is going digital only matter of time b4 UHF'S do to, all new GME UHF'S are 80...
  3. Replies
    Views

I know your looking down on us from a better...

I know your looking down on us from a better place Rick, but it is with a very heavy heart I say goodbye. I had the absolute pleasure of meeting you and getting to know you, and can only hope I can...
  4. Replies
    Views

could also be softer than required springs in the...

could also be softer than required springs in the front as per the piccie a bar and winch on the front means a higher loaded spring to compensate for the extra weight on the front of the vehicle,...
  5. Thread: Grrrr

by MudDonk
    Replies
    Views

damn mate thats a mongrel act barstards hate...

damn mate thats a mongrel act barstards hate thieves GRRRR, hopefully ur bro and sharee get there stuff back...fingers crossed
  6. Replies
    Views

hey tim u dont need to explain urself to anyone...

hey tim u dont need to explain urself to anyone mate, had the pleasure of meetin ya at scotty's moving day we both crashed the night, if anyone thinks any less of you for hunting bargains they arent...
  7. Replies
    Views

Was a awesome day, catchin up with...and meetin...

Was a awesome day, catchin up with...and meetin for the first time everyone who was there...did some great tracks, minimal damage :P and alot of laughs and good fun :D

Am keen as to have a crack...
  8. Replies
    Views

Poll: have done alot of counrty driving with work in...

have done alot of counrty driving with work in qld...hit a few animals always try to avoid but sometimes ya just cant do that safely. Always go back check them put out of misery or ring wildlife if...
  9. Replies
    Views

bad luck on the roll mate :( as many have said u...

bad luck on the roll mate :( as many have said u and the family are ok when all said and done thats all that matters :) if ya need a hand with anything 04 would be happy to help out am sure could get...
  10. Thread: coolant leak

by MudDonk
    Replies
    Views

dunno ozzy dont look good though :( any ideas...

dunno ozzy dont look good though :( any ideas guys?
  11. Replies
    Views

Swampy, Ozzy, Donks arvo Ormeau run

Howdy all,

Swampy Ozzy and meself went for a run out to Ormeau...last minute bugger lets go lol, unfortuneatly alot of the tracks have been blocked off with BIG boulders but on the way out we...
  12. howdy robo ive seen the boss adjustables in...

howdy robo ive seen the boss adjustables in action, in a long travel 3" lift kit (check out torque 4x4) and towing a camper, same vehicle adjust em 3 clicks and tows very well whilst allowing huge...
  13. Thread: My LWB Mav

by MudDonk
    Replies
    Views

howdy evil congrats on the thread mate is a...

howdy evil congrats on the thread mate is a excellent account of ya build on smurf...and thats one awesome rig bloke hopefully ill get there one day.
  14. hey mate have a go at caltex vortex diesel i find...

hey mate have a go at caltex vortex diesel i find i get better mileage with my 4.2 td and a bit more grunt if i need to put my foot in it, also in every tank i use diesel power helps to keep fuel...
  15. Thread: Muddonks Rig

by MudDonk
    Replies
    Views

Muddonks Rig

Howdy guys, this is my rig that I recently bought: GQ 1993 4.2 turbo diesel, has got a few extra's, long range tank, roof rack, snorkel, turbo timer, boost gauge, spotties, haymen reece tow kit,...
Page 1 of 2 1 2