OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Looking good Markie, Phils is a CAM Fabrications...

Looking good Markie, Phils is a CAM Fabrications kit with an at home install then engineered. . I know DMW do chops in Queensland along with GVM upgrades and chassis extension aswell, not sure who...
  2. Replies
    Views

Shes looking good Philstar, do like those steps,...

Shes looking good Philstar, do like those steps, very vice. . . Madigan should be awesome certainly deserve to enjoy the thing it's been a slog but will be worth it. . Looking forward to hearing...
  3. Yep nows the time, pour a stiff Dubliner and rip...

Yep nows the time, pour a stiff Dubliner and rip off the old bandaid. . .

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk
  4. I used to cook normal rice camping but the...

I used to cook normal rice camping but the microwave pre cooked bags are another winning Daztip have picked up and never looked back. So quick and easy and already cooked to perfection your just...
  5. Yep 100% so much easier and the space saving is...

Yep 100% so much easier and the space saving is amazing. Run a small fridge and even with stuff for the little fella had heaps of room didn't even have to do the beer out beer in trick to maximise...
  6. . ....

. ....
  7. After diverting to Uluru to let the tracks dry...

After diverting to Uluru to let the tracks dry out made it to Dalhausie coming in through Finke & Mt Dare from the north. . .
  8. Well we made it, not without a few dramas but off...

Well we made it, not without a few dramas but off to the pub for a feed now[emoji106][emoji106]https://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/07/29.jpg

Sent from my SM-S711B using...
  9. Made it to Coober Pedy, pretty slick for about...

Made it to Coober Pedy, pretty slick for about 50k the rest pretty good. . Just waiting in line at the car wash. .
    https://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/07/13.jpg
  10. Haha just friendly fellow tourists offering to...

Haha just friendly fellow tourists offering to help, hanging a little fella helps lol. .

Plan was to go into Dalhausie Springs then across the Simmo but highly doubt we will cross the Simpson...
  11. Made it to William Creek after staying a couple...

Made it to William Creek after staying a couple of nights at Leigh Creek. Finally feeling a bit better yesterday but gone backwards again with this bloody lergy coming back today damitt. . Staying in...
  12. Ah thanks mate, yep lucky Patrols have a good...

Ah thanks mate, yep lucky Patrols have a good handbrake, wouldn't be leaving any cruiser in neutral lol. . .

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk
  13. So please don't judge us guys but still haven't...

So please don't judge us guys but still haven't rolled out the canvas just yet, camped up at Leigh Creek in a donga for a couple of nights Finally starting to beat this dreaded man cold and little...
  14. Can't believe they got the go ahead TBH the place...

Can't believe they got the go ahead TBH the place is going to be absolutely trashed let alone a nightmare for patrons. . Must have some serious leverage, all comes down to $$$ I guess . . .

Sent...
  15. Cheers mate, see how she all goes plans likely...

Cheers mate, see how she all goes plans likely could change little bit of rain coming Oodnadatta side but moreso Birdsville side so potentially Simmo could be closed. . .
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4