OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I would say check the fast idle cam as well, if...

I would say check the fast idle cam as well, if it aint been put on properly it revs like shit ( i know because I stuffed up when i rebuild my mates carby on his Mav ), as for the miss fire.. do the...
  2. Thread: The MojoMobile

by Mojo01
    Replies
    Views

Well I finally got the time to get some work done...

Well I finally got the time to get some work done on the old girl... she now has a 2inch OME lift with 33 Mickey Thompson MTZ
  3. Replies
    Views

Snatch gone wrong

A mate shared this on his FB page... very scary

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=106332762879357
  4. Thread: Depression

by Mojo01
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Admitting it is the first step to learning...

Admitting it is the first step to learning dealing with it mate, The biggest issue with most of us "Aussie Blokes" is we don't admit to our mates or self that we actually have an issue. Depression is...
  5. GQ front door speakers... found some that fit :) no spacers needed

Heya peoples its been a while since i have dropped by, but i thought that all you GQ and Mav-GQ owners would like to know this..

As I am sure most of you are aware finding speakers to fit the...
  6. Replies
    Views

All jokes aside though, I did really feel for the...

All jokes aside though, I did really feel for the guy and I dont care what someone drives, I dont wanna ever see anyone loose their rig, at least he knows now why we let out the air, yes I know we...
  7. Replies
    Views

My absolutely hilarious weekend fishing trip

On the spare of the moment on the weekend, I decided to take the mojomobile out for a spin on goolwa beach here in south australia, we packed a bit of food, the rods, bait and the stuff to keep warm...
  8. Replies
    Views

you can buy watertight fittings and hose/ alloy...

you can buy watertight fittings and hose/ alloy pipe that are the right size from autobarn ( elbows etc )you can get supercheap auto has them as well, they are the ones the guys use to put the fancy...
  9. Replies
    Views

A mate of mine has recently painted his...

A mate of mine has recently painted his centerline alloys on his drag car and they look awesome, as long as you do the correct prep work paint will be fine, you need to make sure all the polish and...
  10. Replies
    Views

I bought one and fitted it this weekend, I...

I bought one and fitted it this weekend, I mounted it on the underside of the standard rear bar just next to the towbar, the one i got allows for 2 cameras so I will be mounting one on the back of...
  11. Replies
    Views

soz for the double post here but since 50mm is...

soz for the double post here but since 50mm is 1.9685039 inches , so a 2inch lift is not legal either, so not even the guy who inspected my vehicle knows the rules. LMFAO
  12. Replies
    Views

Well I found this on transport SA's Web Site.. ...

Well I found this on transport SA's Web Site..

Raising
    Vehicle ride height can be increased by any combination of the following three methods. However, it
    is important to note that a total lift...