PDA

View Full Version : WARNING this is graphic, but for those.......

LittleJohn
29th March 2012, 10:30 PM
.... who are game and have a tough stomach...

here, i bet you watch it more than once.

like i said, its graphic, so if ya squeemish please igonre the link bellow please.

http://rmirror.net/r/videos/comments/q5hu9/car_accident_nsfl/

MudRunnerTD
29th March 2012, 10:34 PM
Holy Crap!!! I cant believe how it just disintegrated the F-truck

LittleJohn
29th March 2012, 10:45 PM
Ive seen some horriic collisions in me time as a truckie, some 21 years,
but thats just out of this world how it as you say.. disinigrates.
I cant get it outta me head.

the ferret
29th March 2012, 10:57 PM
In my Truck'n days, seen very similar on the north west coastal hwy.
Happens so quick and not much time to swing a road train out of the way.
Weekend warriors we used ta call them, no idea how to tow a van.
Cheers, the ferret.

Clunk
29th March 2012, 11:08 PM
Bloody hell, I had to watch twice coz I couldn't believe what I'd seen the first time....... Just pure carnage

xtreme patrol
30th March 2012, 01:42 AM
Should have paid extra for the side impact airbags me thinks ..... RIP

Tweakedoffroad
30th March 2012, 01:52 AM
Holy crap Watched it a few times just to see if there could be any survivers it just blew up like a bunch of leaves in a pile on a windy day WOW so easily it happens

Maxhead
30th March 2012, 05:33 AM
Just unbelievable how it just disintegrated

AB
30th March 2012, 06:09 AM
Madness, amazing to watch though!

taslucas
30th March 2012, 07:00 AM
Wow. I'm speechless

tappn it

Bloodyaussie
30th March 2012, 07:00 AM
That poor truckie if he survived would struggle with that for the rest of his life.

I saw a car on the Hume that was only about 1.5m long after it was sandwiched between to semi's, turned into a huge fire and of course the car driver was a goner.

Timbo
30th March 2012, 11:40 AM
Insane crash! Far out.

And also, no one has mentioned it, but check out the truck the F-Truck hits... he starts snaking sideways and ALMOST hits the car travelling behind the Semi.. and I'm tipping that little car ended up hitting the semi anyway since the road looks like ice.

Patto
30th March 2012, 11:51 AM
Very scary as to how quick it happened

nissannewby
30th March 2012, 12:12 PM
holy @#$% thats intense would have been scary to see it first hand like the people videoing it couldnt imagine the mess that would be left

rusty_nail
30th March 2012, 01:25 PM
holy crap! soooo terrible. i dont think even patrols woulda fared any good against a truck like that. such bad luck

HippoNZ
30th March 2012, 02:35 PM
watched it once, then twice, then got all my flats mate in to watch it. booooofff and the truck is gone, farrrrrrr oouutttt! wonder what the outcome would have been if it were a patrol.......just a few scratches and drive right on..?

Malgreen
30th March 2012, 03:33 PM
well that stunned me....

LittleJohn
30th March 2012, 06:36 PM
yeah, the other week i saw a silver commodore's roof
ontop of a tray of a 8 tonner tray truck,
and the rest of the car under the tray jammed into the diff of the truck...

the guy walked away without a scratch.

bordertech
30th March 2012, 11:12 PM
The only thing that will mince a semi is a freight train. Two nights ago down 1am in the morning here a semi's second trailer went off a 3 foot drop ledge that had been cut out for roadworks. It took out a grader shunted it 30 mts and spun it around. The trucky managed to get the trailer out of the ditch but only by careering across the other side of the highway and ended up in a mates paddock.
The grader was demolished and so was the bogie trailer.
It was full of paint too so you can imagine the mess. Fortunately no one was hurt except the drivers pride who I don't think will be driving trucks again for a very long time. Admitted to doing 110 in a 40kmh roadworks zone.

LittleJohn
31st March 2012, 09:01 PM
110 in a 40 hwoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarly fn begesus !

Wine_maker
31st March 2012, 10:31 PM
This is one more horrible vid from Russia.
It happen in suburb of Vladimir city. The Nissan Navara and Freightliner, 2 other cars have unimportant damages, 1 driver in hospital.

Pete's GU3
1st April 2012, 08:38 AM
goes to show how dangerous icy roads can be....

Gilbert
3rd April 2012, 03:43 PM
Unbelievable! Looks like something from Hollywood.

dan&tamspatrol
3rd April 2012, 07:22 PM
unreal it just exploded

megatexture
3rd April 2012, 09:41 PM
im thinking they didnt need the jaws of life for that one! more like a dustpan and broom

GreenGQ
4th April 2012, 05:21 AM
I got shown this at work today, goes to show that things can turn pear shaped from one moment to the next.

Rumcajs
4th April 2012, 09:19 PM
That video has been taken offline/link no longer works. Thanks nanny.
Cheers

LittleJohn
4th April 2012, 11:45 PM
Rumcajs, i just watched it again, LOL's still works
have you got netnanny on ya pc??

Rumcajs
5th April 2012, 11:44 PM
Nope not nentnanny here, it is not working on mine: "stream not found" the nanny I was referring to was some concerned citizin who might've lodged complaint so the video was removed.
I've just tried another browser and voila it works, looks like Firefox doesn't like it. Chrome just plays it. It is brutal, should be shown in high school classrooms as a part of compulsory driver education program.
Cheers

cairnsGU
10th April 2012, 06:58 PM
Ohh thats awfull, Be some sort of miracle if you could walk away from that. Amazing how many things we build that can take away a life so fast.