PDA

View Full Version : Forum Stickers

Pages : 1 [2]

AB
8th November 2017, 06:40 PM
AB mate, the last few leftover ones TasLucas kindly sent up I believe are in your top draw in the tool cabinet I reckon noticed on the weekend bee at your joint. Inside the cardboard protection sheets he made when postal packed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done, I had no idea where they were lol

PeeBee
8th November 2017, 07:36 PM
Well done, I had no idea where they were lol

Andy, I am after one for the rear windscreen door on the GQ if you have one left?

AB
8th November 2017, 07:45 PM
Definitely have one of those mate, hit me up the weekend too Phil.

Avo
11th November 2017, 03:00 PM
[QUOTE=4bye4;744558]Thanks AB - lookin for a GU front windscreen. Is there any others on the forum able to take over lucas's job, or any sponsors that want to donate a run. Or just maybe see what interest there is and pay before?[/QUOTE oncedisturbed

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

rusty_nail
11th November 2017, 03:31 PM
[QUOTE=4bye4;744558]Thanks AB - lookin for a GU front windscreen. Is there any others on the forum able to take over lucas's job, or any sponsors that want to donate a run. Or just maybe see what interest there is and pay before?[/QUOTE oncedisturbed

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

i have a vinyl plotter at work and can cut some of these if AB can take care of distribution? happy to do a run. does anyone have the files lucas used?

rusty_nail
11th November 2017, 03:32 PM
No idea, but I will send the files out to anyone if they like.

>>>tappin from tassie

send em to me mate, ill look after them.

Clunk
12th November 2017, 12:37 AM
yep in need of some newys

rusty_nail
13th November 2017, 05:53 PM
@AB, do you have a copy of the logo file i can have?

AB
13th November 2017, 06:13 PM
@AB, do you have a copy of the logo file i can have?

Sure mate, I'll have a look at work tomorrow.

AB
15th November 2017, 07:43 AM
Here you go mate, this is the exact artwork Taslucas was using.

http://nissanpatrol.com.au/NP-LOGO.zip

rusty_nail
20th November 2017, 07:16 PM
I have stickers. Did a run of the 750mm ones today. Can do bigger and have done the smaller ones just haven't weeded them.it took 1.5 hours to fully produce. 10.

Any one wants one let me know.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/11/179.jpg

Sent from my BV7000 Pro using Tapatalk

FNqGu04
21st November 2017, 02:44 PM
Hi Rusty Craig here
How much are the stickers and how do I get some ?

Thanks
Craig

rusty_nail
22nd November 2017, 05:10 PM
Hi Rusty Craig here
How much are the stickers and how do I get some ?

Thanks
CraigI reckon $10 per sticker is reasonable. I can include postage in that too. Pm me your address and I'll send through my bank deets and we can go from there?

Sent from my BV7000 Pro using Tapatalk

taslucas
22nd February 2018, 05:59 PM
I have stickers. Did a run of the 750mm ones today. Can do bigger and have done the smaller ones just haven't weeded them.it took 1.5 hours to fully produce. 10.

Any one wants one let me know.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/11/179.jpg

Sent from my BV7000 Pro using TapatalkAn hour and a half to do ten!? Geez, lucky you're good at that male modelling gig [emoji4].

Lol all jokes, but cheers for taking up the job nic [emoji106]. Looks like you got the right colours too. Can't remember if I included the colour code in the artwork or just the email to ab.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Evo
22nd February 2018, 08:12 PM
Couldn't live with myself if I put one on my vehicle...😂

GQtdauto
22nd February 2018, 08:14 PM

It's ok if you put one on a Prius Evo your over in the west .

Avo
22nd February 2018, 08:15 PM

what if someone else did..lol

Evo
22nd February 2018, 08:22 PM
It's ok if you put one on a Prius Evo your over in the west .

what if someone else did..lol

After working for Toyota, I'd not be near a Prius again.

It's more so that I don't have a Patrol, and I think it would be insulting to all those that do have them, for me to put one on a Triton...

Avo
22nd February 2018, 08:42 PM
After working for Toyota, I'd not be near a Prius again.

It's more so that I don't have a Patrol, and I think it would be insulting to all those that do have them, for me to put one on a Triton...

pearcy has a triton,shit I even let him park it in my drive....I reckon it'll up the value..whack one on it,

GQtdauto
22nd February 2018, 08:53 PM
pearcy has a triton,shit I even let him park it in my drive....I reckon it'll up the value..whack one on it,

As long as your heart stays Patrol Evo and hey Avo is right it may improve the value .

Evo
22nd February 2018, 10:21 PM
As long as your heart stays Patrol Evo and hey Avo is right it may improve the value .

Sure does.
The old GU I had to let go of would have to have been my favourite 4x4 vehicle.
Maybe. Has a canopy on it so if I put a sticker on the 3 sides of the canopy and one on the windscreen, would I be possibly sitting on a gold mine? 😂

Touses
23rd February 2018, 08:51 AM
Sure does.
The old GU I had to let go of would have to have been my favourite 4x4 vehicle.
Maybe. Has a canopy on it so if I put a sticker on the 3 sides of the canopy and one on the windscreen, would I be possibly sitting on a gold mine? 😂

Sorry bloke! You would still be sitting in a pile of shite!

Evo
23rd February 2018, 02:37 PM
Sorry bloke! You would still be sitting in a pile of shite!

I can deal with that.
Living in WA makes up for it!
😘
😂

jay see
23rd February 2018, 03:48 PM
Anybody else having this problem.

The red is, well you can see it. The white/grey colour is fine...

They're about 4 years old. I think. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/02/122.jpg

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

PeeBee
23rd February 2018, 04:01 PM
The red colour will absorb more heat, whilst the lighter colours will reflect better. This is simply heat affected, can't do much about it to be honest.

taslucas
23rd February 2018, 11:10 PM
Yeah Red always seems to cop it whether it be stickers, paint or plastics. The vinyl used there is ment to have a 3-5 year guarantee depending on application. Unfortunately 4 years is about its life time. I'd suggest removing it before it breaks down too much more

rusty_nail
24th February 2018, 08:24 PM
An hour and a half to do ten!? Geez, lucky you're good at that male modelling gig [emoji4].

Lol all jokes, but cheers for taking up the job nic [emoji106]. Looks like you got the right colours too. Can't remember if I included the colour code in the artwork or just the email to ab.

just matched the ones you sent me haha

taslucas
24th February 2018, 11:10 PM
That'll work too!