PDA

View Full Version : Jordan's Intro

Jordan.mathisen
29th March 2012, 03:35 PM
Hi all

Just thort id introduce my self and get my posts up so i can down load the manual for my project I'm working on, the names jordan and am living in new zealand. Ive currently got a lwb safari chassis with a hilux cab mounted on it as i do a bit of dirt biking so need the tray. Its running a ls1 to the safari auto which I'm trying to wire up at the moment, has anyone done this before as it would be great to get some advice about tps sensors etc? its got a 2" body lift and am looking to get a 2.5 or 3" suspension one when money permits. ARB front bumper and is sitting on 35x15.5 swampers on bead lockers. Hoping to have it all up and running before to long and start slinging some mud!

AB
29th March 2012, 03:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, I will move this post into It's own section in the introductions part so everyone can see it better.

More than welcome to grab the manuals mate, you'll need another 24 posts to get them so just go welcome some other new members mate and you should be good to go.

Bigrig
29th March 2012, 03:41 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Jordan.mathisen
29th March 2012, 04:03 PM
Cheers guys, just been scanning through all the other forums and there seems to be a world of knowledge in here. Hopefully itl be able to save me a few head aches. Just wondering if many people start forums on there different builds as it would be a great ten plate for others who what to try a similar challenge and know what not to try?

taslucas
29th March 2012, 04:19 PM
Gday Jordan, welcome aboard mate. Sounds like you've got a tough rig already, would love to see some pics

tappn it

taslucas
29th March 2012, 04:21 PM
Cheers guys, just been scanning through all the other forums and there seems to be a world of knowledge in here. Hopefully itl be able to save me a few head aches. Just wondering if many people start forums on there different builds as it would be a great ten plate for others who what to try a similar challenge and know what not to try?

Yep have a look at the members rides thread. Theres heaps of ideas there and why not start your own build thread?

tappn it

Jordan.mathisen
29th March 2012, 04:30 PM
Cool, il try and get some pics of it this week end and il start one up.

Maxhead
29th March 2012, 05:23 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
29th March 2012, 06:05 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tappin N Crappin

Dhuck
29th March 2012, 06:41 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Tweakedoffroad
30th March 2012, 02:09 AM
Gday mate welcome aboard tons of info from a great bunch so get amongst it and enjoy

BEP120
30th March 2012, 09:39 AM
Welcome. It's a good bunch on here.

teno45
30th March 2012, 11:29 AM
Welcome mate, enjoy your time here!

Finly Owner
30th March 2012, 09:45 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Jordan

Tim

DX grunt
30th March 2012, 09:51 PM