PDA

View Full Version : Who Did You See Today??

Bigrig
28th March 2012, 09:57 PM
Thought I'd kick off a thread to let people know who saw who out and about throughout the day etc ... either members cars, or saw "an awesome bronze GU at such and such, was it you??" etc etc ...

Post away when you see someone ... especially when they ignore you when you wave at them!!! lmao

Tweakedoffroad
28th March 2012, 11:58 PM
just seen a nice looking black MQ ute in narre near bunnings sounded nice

taslucas
29th March 2012, 06:53 AM
Saw you Mudslut last saturday near the cam river:)

taslucas
29th March 2012, 06:54 AM
Thought I'd kick off a thread to let people know who saw who out and about throughout the day etc ... either members cars, or saw "an awesome bronze GU at such and such, was it you??" etc etc ...

Post away when you see someone ... especially when they ignore you when you wave at them!!! lmao

Saw bigrig in the 4wd action magazine............hang on that hasnt happened yet! lol

Bigrig
29th March 2012, 07:01 AM
Saw bigrig in the 4wd action magazine............hang on that hasnt happened yet! lol

Haha ... saw Tank maybe, but with my rough head they'll probably leave me out!!! lmao

taslucas
29th March 2012, 07:45 AM
Haha ... saw Tank maybe, but with my rough head they'll probably leave me out!!! lmao

A Nissan patrol.com branded paper bag maybe?

tappn it

mudski
13th October 2012, 05:19 PM
Thought I'd drag up an old thread...I reckon i saw threedogs heading city bound on the Tulla Fwy this arvo... First thing i saw was the big arse IC scoop. I was heading in the opposite direction so I didn't much off a look though...

threedogs
13th October 2012, 06:21 PM
Sorry Mudski not me, still too sore to drive, plus won't drive on Tulla because of the TOLL.
Grew up in PVS and the Tulla was paid for in 1972 when it opened, so what are TOLLS for.
My private mini protest

patch697
13th October 2012, 06:24 PM
Thought I'd drag up an old thread...I reckon i saw threedogs heading city bound on the Tulla Fwy this arvo... First thing i saw was the big arse IC scoop. I was heading in the opposite direction so I didn't much off a look though...

Unless threedogs got over he's Op super fast he just had a couple of days back, im thinking it might not have been......

threedogs
13th October 2012, 06:26 PM
To be honest after last PM to Mudski at 2ish I passed out till 6.30.

mudski
13th October 2012, 06:30 PM
Yep I'll be doing the same soon. Just had some food, then 2 x 5mg Diazapam's and 2 x Brufens and I'll be a gonners until tomorrow I reckon. Plus I didn't think about your OP too. Also it was the Tulla section going past the Essendon Airport...

threedogs
13th October 2012, 06:43 PM
In that area nearly every day, more Matthews Ave than fwy.
Great Op shop [Salvo's] in keilor rd too. Picked up some great
camping [cooking items] from there, Old school stuff that'll last

Alitis007
13th October 2012, 07:21 PM
On friday heading inbounds on the ring rd between sydney rd and pascoevale rd at around 7:30am i saw a lifted white gu with big black muddies on it with the plates MUDSKI on it, don't think i've seen that name before!! Lol

threedogs
13th October 2012, 07:39 PM
OOOOOOH those plates ring a bell, now just need to know how, I've seen you before, I've a small white sticker on windshield.
Next time we'll have to stop, my awning is on RHS as my campsites aren't handed left or right lol.
Yeah seen those plates before, GMF ATM

Alitis007
14th October 2012, 10:32 AM
Hahaha, cant say i have.

mudski
14th October 2012, 11:10 AM
On friday heading inbounds on the ring rd between sydney rd and pascoevale rd at around 7:30am i saw a lifted white gu with big black muddies on it with the plates MUDSKI on it, don't think i've seen that name before!! Lol
Dunno what your talking about. Must be a coincidence. Either that or it's my doppelganger :) The big word for the day...
Plus those muddies are coming off tomorrow and will be replaced by some gorgeous Kenda Radial road tyres. Scored 4 tyres at 90% tread on GU steelies and a fifth Tyre brand new also on a GU steelie for $400. I couldn't say no. Those KM2's will be bald by christmas if I keep them on...

taslucas
14th October 2012, 11:17 AM
I saw itsamav yesterday when i drove past his house lol

Alitis007
14th October 2012, 11:37 AM
Dunno what your talking about. Must be a coincidence. Either that or it's my doppelganger :) The big word for the day...
Plus those muddies are coming off tomorrow and will be replaced by some gorgeous Kenda Radial road tyres. Scored 4 tyres at 90% tread on GU steelies and a fifth Tyre brand new also on a GU steelie for $400. I couldn't say no. Those KM2's will be bald by christmas if I keep them on...

Could be (unless it was thursday?? Last night after a few beers i was certain it was friday now not so sure lol), just its hard to miss a gu with its sills over the concrete barriers even wen ur rally driving thru traffic lol the tyres and wheels are a steal just tell me how slippery they are in a month if its still wet!

mudski
14th October 2012, 08:16 PM
Nah it was Friday. I friggin hate that road.

Alitis007
14th October 2012, 08:30 PM
Nah it was Friday. I friggin hate that road.

You and me both mate!!