PDA

View Full Version : Convert from W.A.

Inkbandit
28th March 2012, 07:08 AM
Hi all I'd just thought I'd Introduce my self as a convert from W.A., I just recently sold my 100 series wagon with ALL the Fruit, as I was in need of a ute, My plan was to buy an earlier live Axle 105 series and chop it back to a ute. But as history now tells it I am the owner of a 4.2TD with coils on all corners, I could not knock this one back for the price and condition. Fortunatley I work in the 4wd Industry so most mods will happen quickly as I have access to a great workshop, the plans so far are to lift it closer to the moon by 5" over standard, replace the 31" BFG with 35" tires (Brand unsure of yet) with the possibility of 37" play tires, I'll be replacing the full length tray with a custom shorter one with the addition of dog cages for the muts, a near on complete re-wire as some of the wiring inside is very shabby to say the least, Boost and EGT gauges along with an intercooler (my model 1999 never came with a factory one) Front and Rear Air lockers, with 4.88 Diff gears, that should be enough to keep me busy for a while.

Cheers Aaron

growler2058
28th March 2012, 07:20 AM
G'day Aaron welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tappin N Crappin

Bigrig
28th March 2012, 07:41 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

kayleeelijah
28th March 2012, 07:59 AM
Welcome Aaron!

AB
28th March 2012, 08:00 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

taslucas
28th March 2012, 08:02 AM
Gday Aaron, welcome to the forum mate.

tappn it

Inkbandit
28th March 2012, 08:25 AM
Thank For the Welcome Guys, as it will be an in depth build I'll post a build thread once some more goodies arrive with Piccie's, everyone loves piccie's

Nixon
28th March 2012, 09:30 AM
Welcome Aaron, I am new as well and am spending a lot of time reading thru' old posts. Lots of great stuff. Great Site. Enjoy

Kimberley Mob
28th March 2012, 09:53 AM
Congrats on the purchase Aaron and welcome from another WA lad
And yes, we all love piccies, this thing sounds like it's going to be a weapon
Where abouts you located in the lovely state of ours???

Maxhead
28th March 2012, 05:59 PM
G'Day Aaron, welcome to the forum mate

Tweakedoffroad
28th March 2012, 06:38 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard, great people, info and laughs to be found on here so feel free to jump in and enjoy

Dhuck
28th March 2012, 07:46 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

45/70
29th March 2012, 12:32 PM
Welcome Aaron, and great to see you have crossed over from the darkside.

White Elephant
29th March 2012, 02:48 PM
Welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay!

Finly Owner
30th March 2012, 10:21 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Aaron

Tim

Inkbandit
2nd April 2012, 09:02 AM
Thanks Guys again for the welcome, Well I've only had the ute a week and have allready broken her in with a trip to the powerlines, goog thing is no breakages, all though I do have an electrical issue, not with the genuine wiring but with all the dodgy patch ins that have gone on in the past, at some stage my ute has apperntly suffered from the dreaded sub tank issue and has had a bush fix that has never been fixed properly im after a wiring diagram for the fuel system so that I can rectify this issue i have found relay's that have been cut into the harness and am unsure if they are for the sub tank I'll post an indepth thread in the auto section for more answers