PDA

View Full Version : ello ello ello

jedskipow
25th March 2012, 10:49 AM
Got 4 gq and gu

6" lift 33" wheels tb petrol wagon had for while, mates car, black soil track to house till recent, this thing is awesome, pass 4 wheeler in mud, had mud from guards to wheel more than once. Ever seen a 6" lift with mud bump stops. BIT hard on juice
97 gq wagon blew up 2.8 dropped in td42 my go to work car.
97 gq ute td42 I've replaced everything on motor and still over heats on hot day. Will replace moter when I.ve the cash.
89 gq td42 wagon paddock basher. MODIFICATIONS. Exhaust removed from manifold for more power and noise.
Naah just removed on stump.
Had toyota ute to pull boomspray, it fell apart and drivers teeth fell out. Hooked 89 wagon on and that worked good, till Mum wanted family car back.
Very glad don't pull boomspray no more. 3 ton behind, some in back, hold 16 kms hr across paddock if possible.
Nearly forgot 2010 gu 3 litre. Nice but harder on juice when towing, faster too.
If you follow me into town I will stall at first stop lights. Sit 100 good with header comb on the back, if you can get it mobile
ohh me. Yeah got family, run our own property and work locally in mine. Still got header and used to go contract harvesting.

growler2058
25th March 2012, 11:38 AM
Gday mate welcome aboard

AB
25th March 2012, 05:53 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Tweakedoffroad
26th March 2012, 01:30 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard lots of info and good fun with a group of greeat people here hope you enjoy

Sir Roofy
26th March 2012, 04:30 AM
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay sounds like your having a ball
would you like to throw up some pics of your antics some time
i know the black soil can be tricky at times

Maxhead
26th March 2012, 05:23 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Oversize
26th March 2012, 07:28 AM
A GU type combine harvester, lovin' it. Nice paddock work too. First time my son drove his GU home and handed me the keys I took her out and spun a few dusty dow-nuts in the back paddock. His missus thought is was my son driving till I walked back in and handed him the keys with a grin. That was when I knew I had to have one.

Cheers from Thelma and Louise

lortapug
26th March 2012, 10:07 AM
Welcome here. Fun place.

Bigrig
26th March 2012, 10:21 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

jedskipow
26th March 2012, 06:25 PM
Should have been on here when my road was not graveled. Have photos somewhere. Had 10 inchs one night, got 4kms next morning (had to get someone out and they willing to walk). 48hrs later thought go pull ute out. Got ute unbogged, Mmm not so far to walk home now. Got old girl out and back, had mud stuck in bar half way up headlights.

Dhuck
26th March 2012, 06:28 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Finly Owner
26th March 2012, 10:11 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House

Tim