PDA

View Full Version : National 4x4 show who's going Friday & are there any real bargans you reckon...

HammerBuilder
22nd March 2012, 06:14 PM
Brisbane National YIPPEEEE starts tomorra

Hey all I am thinking of going up Friday to beat the weekend rush.

Check your prices on things before you go if you intend buying as sometimes there are not realy
any show specials at all, hard to find real quality at bargan or realistic prices these days...

Hope the weather clears up again too for it.

Bigrig
22nd March 2012, 06:28 PM
Should be a good one, however, I'll be away for the weekend (quite happily, with a mate and his family and our brood up the coast!).

Have a good one and hope its a cracker (including the weather!!).

BigMav
22nd March 2012, 07:21 PM
Yeah I'll be going. Got my list of prices at the ready. Can you go multiple times throughout the weekend on the one ticket or will I have to pay again if I feel the need to go back on Sunday id I feel I really want something?

BigMav
22nd March 2012, 07:22 PM
Oh and good luck beating the rush, it will be packed all weekend.

HammerBuilder
28th March 2012, 11:09 PM
Went friday coupla sprinkles but not to wet. No big crowd while I was there from open till bout 1ish so that was great room to move without dodging idiots.
Not a bad show but still only a coupla bargans to be had if you knew where to look.
Still could have been more offroad nicknaks would have been good to check out some more fiddly bits but I supose with the costs these days every-1 is hanging onto their dollars due to not knowing what tax will be introduced next, this is whats screwing our country with all the fees n charges to go anywhere n do anything...
owell going to spend more on trol now n put air tank under body....