PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Grummo
19th March 2012, 10:11 PM
Hi all,

My names Darcy, From Thangool in central Queensland and am loving this forum.

I am currently driving a Ford Courier, I know it’s not a patrol, but it is a temporary 4x4 handed down from my old man to cart my boat to the dam for fishing and do some casual off-roading here and there. However it is currently in at the mechanic with what we think is a blown cylinder or something as it failed a compression test, hopefully should be fixed soon so i can have something to do on my weekends.

I am planning on buying a Gq, have been out 4wding in mates patrols and fell in love with them. Just saving my $$$ and searching for the right model. This forum has given me so much information and so many things to think about. I’d like to say thanks to everyone on here, so helpful even though I haven’t posted anything, learnt so much from reading through all the threads and looking at everyone’s rigs on here is getting me keen to buy.

Thanks
Grummo

Dhuck
19th March 2012, 10:11 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Bigrig
19th March 2012, 10:13 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Finly Owner
19th March 2012, 10:24 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Grummo

Tim

Grummo
19th March 2012, 10:31 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome Guys

Tweakedoffroad
19th March 2012, 10:37 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard tons of info and some great banter so feel free to jump in and enjoy

Maxhead
20th March 2012, 04:39 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
20th March 2012, 04:51 AM
G'day Grummo welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

DX grunt
20th March 2012, 05:24 AM
G'day Grummo

Welcome to the forum and glad you could join us. Plenty of Qlders on here.

Take care out there.

Rossco

taslucas
20th March 2012, 06:44 AM
Gday Darcy, Welcome aboard. Hopefully you be in a patrol sooner rather than later:)

Sir Roofy
20th March 2012, 07:34 AM
Welcome aboard darcy enjoy your stay

AB
20th March 2012, 08:29 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

lortapug
20th March 2012, 09:43 AM
Welcome. This site makes you feel just that, Welcome.

NissanGQ4.2
21st March 2012, 08:55 PM
Welcome to the forum Darcy,

Greta bunch of members on here always willing 2 help out where they can.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

kostikas
22nd March 2012, 01:02 AM
hi Darcy . welcome to the site . I am new as well. And i too fallen in love with te patrols. hope you find the right one and enjoy it.

Grummo
23rd March 2012, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys. Already asked a few questions on here and recieved heaps of help. Will be getting a patrol as soon as i find a gq 4.2 deisel that has been looked after and doesn't have an insane amount of k's on it.