PDA

View Full Version : Patrol4x4- Time to Go Easy ...

Bigrig
17th March 2012, 10:02 PM
EDIT: "Patrol4x4 still currently has virus's and Malware so please do not visit the site at this time - no doubt, information will be released around both sites when they've sorted the issues". Sorry for putting this at the top - not a dig, just had a heap of members head over for a squiz and got virus messages.

There’s been a lot of banter lately regarding the recent issues being experienced on Patrol4x4.com and subsequently, I believe it would be safe to say, the lines that have been drawn in the sand by some at times (myself included – for this I offer apology) have created an incomplete and incorrect perception of both this forum, and theirs. I am a member of both, although I actively participate here, and through this whole mess at Patrol4x4, I can’t help but feel sorry for the individuals involved - all the members. It has been around a lot longer than this forum, and subsequently it has a lot more members, but just as importantly, a lot more information gathered over time. To potentially have all that effort (their members are just as passionate as ours, so step into their shoes for a moment before hammering me) simply go down the drain if things don’t start going their way is nothing short of sacrilege. Their members, administrators, and moderators alike have painstakingly built a network of information, discussions, knowledge bases, and most importantly, friendships that may very well be at threat of extinction (for want of a better word) through no real fault of their own – I personally would be devastated if for instance my entire build thread that has taken 18 months to populate, was simply no more, with no way of retrieving the file if this forum were to close down. There is multitudes of other threads, and a great many people that I simply would have no way to access. That is the worst part – people have built true friendships with others they may never have even met, and find (just like us) that their forum is an outlet for them in discussing their passion for all things Patrol, outdoors, and four wheel driving.

I’ve had a read through some of the threads today, and they are pulling their hair out – yep, some of you may find that hysterical, but reality is, if I was out in the bush and passed a bunch of their forum boys/girls having some troubles, the concept of a 'competitive forum' wouldn't even come into play - I would be jumping in and helping them in the rain and mud till dark to get things sorted and make sure everyone got home (and maybe throw a few coldies down afterwards!!) and I actually believe that the vast majority of their members would do actually the same in return – because just like us, they’re real people behind alias’s and avatars. There has been a perception being propagated (and once again, I find myself at blame) that there is genuine “competition” between the two sites … nope, there isn’t and we would do well to simply enjoy what we have, knowing full well the internet is full of choice if we ever feel the need to browse.

Facts are, they are both forums, they are both dedicated to Nissan Patrols, and they are generally both populated with a heap of decent people who are the heart and soul of each forum respectively. Many members are on both forums, some are devout NissanPatrol.com.au and some are devout Patrol4x4.com, and the reality is, that is perfectly OK without having the need to sh!tcan each other. I read a post today on their forum where one member (can’t recall who now though, so if it was you and your on this forum also, then thanks!!) equated it to being like State of Origin – most these blokes play along side each other week in and week out, but when it comes to pulling on those respective colours, the gloves are off … and so long as it’s left on the field as it were, then happy days. Most of us shop (ok, go to the shops and hoon on the trolley whilst the missus fills it!! lol) and I see that some people shop in Coles for a reason, and some shop in Woolies (and some in neither). They essentially sell the same sh!t, but you don’t see checkout chicks from Coles hanging out the front of Woolies waiting for their counterparts to finish work so they can get amongst it!!! If people like our forum, they will come, if they like theirs then so be it … but mud slinging (which seems to have crept in over here) is worth absolutely zero.

I’m sure though worded poorly, you get where I’m going here …

Last thing, I would personally like to wish those guys over there every best success in getting things sorted – the members of the site (especially the ones who have sponsored) simply don’t deserve what has happened to them.

Not the sort of post you expect from me, but after reading some threads on Patrol4x4 today, it was fairly upsetting to see long term members over there having shots across the bow at one another regarding the recent turn of events. Not something I wish on anyone, and certainly hope it never happens here …

Righto … I’m expecting to be steamrolled for having written this, so … away you go!!

Maxhead
17th March 2012, 10:04 PM
excuse me? have you got the short version

Woof
17th March 2012, 10:15 PM
Well said Scotty, I am sure that none of us want to see the end of Patrol4x4, there are heaps of Patrol owners out there that require both forums and that is only a good thing.
I am so glad that no one here has rubbished them, OK there have been a few comments made in jest but when it comes down to it we are Patrol owners and wish them a speeding recovery from this issue that they have at the moment.
I for one wish them all the best and I hope that others here will as well, both forums can get along together, as each is different.

Bigrig
17th March 2012, 10:15 PM
excuse me? have you got the short version

Readers Digest version available for purchase only!! lol

Maxhead
17th March 2012, 10:21 PM
Mate, spoken like a great champion.!

the ferret
17th March 2012, 10:27 PM
If I write a book on it will yas buy it??
Nah all jest aside, Big rig is right, it's a shame, so much dedicated info at risk.
I wish them the best the same as any other forum that gets slugged.
Ya done good Scotty.
Cheers, the ferret.

macca86
17th March 2012, 10:29 PM
here's hoping they don't loose everything but be great to get some new members in the mean time.

growler2058
17th March 2012, 11:21 PM
What !! @&$!?

growler2058
17th March 2012, 11:23 PM
My post isn't working
Agree with largeris moderarterus well 99.9999999% ;-)

Silver
17th March 2012, 11:39 PM
Coles -v- Woolies in the car park....... that'd mean more to me than 4c/litre off petrol, esp as I try to buy another brand anyway.

Top idea BigRig. :-)

As to the the core of your post, exactly right. Poor blighters have created a lot of info and history over there over a long period, and what a shame it is that it has fallen over. Hope it arises from the ashes bigger and better.

And yes, I am a member of both, and joined there before this forum existed.

MudRunnerTD
17th March 2012, 11:59 PM
Good Job Scottie,

Mate it would be a tragedy if that quite extraordinary gathering of knowledge was lost to us. I am a member of both and have well over 1000 posts there and a big build thread. When i cant find something here or putting together a post or thread for here i consider the patrol4x4 to be an integral part of my research, i try to not post a link to threads there but i have done that a number of times when the link is to what could only be described as an articulate, well documented resource whether it be a DYI or to answer a question.

I have not been game to go there since it hit the wall and i am encouraged that you have been there today??? does that mean the door is ajar and it is safe to enter? I'd be keen to go take a look.

It is great to see so many new members here and if this is an opportunity for us to display our forum and open the door for what should be many dual memberships then that is fantastic. All Welcome.

Nissanpatrol.com.au is less that 2 years old and could not begin to have the quantity of embedded knowledge threads that patrol4x4 has. Wow some of the stuff there is extraordinary written by some of the pioneers of our sport. Crazy stuff some of it. We will never see that information written again anywhere ever. It can not be lost.

Cheers to patrol4x4, i hope they can salvage the body of the forum and i for one will be happy to return when possible, Good luck to them.

Timbo
18th March 2012, 12:48 AM
Just my opinion here..

..and it won't change. It has nothing to do with seeing a Patrol4x4 member out in the bush needing help, or vice versa. If someone needs help, they need help. Fact of the matter is, I was with AB when he decided to create this forum and I also actively helped him get it going. I 'was' a member of that forum until I posted one picture on their forum of my truck "posing" on a small mound which subsequently, had a gate nearby with "no entry" or some such. Immediately it was thought of that I was driving through gates where I wasn't supposed to be and a few people there decided to get on their little soap boxes and proclaim that I was breaking the law.. or some crap.. I can't even remember the exact words. I suppose if i were to park the truck in front of a brick wall full of graffiti, I'd be accused of that too? Maybe, I take a pic of my truck near a road and there happens to be road kill, guess I ran over it to park my car to have the picture taken? I've seen people really poorly treated there too.. they didn't deserve it. You want some information, you go and ask and you're met with idiotic replies at times. Not helpful, just idiotic.

Ever since then, it's been bad blood and why?. One of the main reasons this site was created was to offer a more family friendly approach to getting information on Patrols and to also build up a community where people could chat about pretty much anything and feel comfortable doing it. I don't know of one person who has been made to feel unwelcome here. I'm certainly not the only one who has been turned off by members on that forum for no good reason.
I know how hard AB works on this site and he would never in his right mind let something like that that virus happen to NP. If it was beyond his control, he'd bloody well get someone who could fix it. He's up until early hours of the morning sometimes working on minor problems that people have.. and this is just mundane stuff like "my PM's won't work!". He has a young daughter to look after too.. so when he comes into work, he looks like a zombie then puts in another 9 hour grind in front of the screen and you can BET that he is ALT+TABBING to NP.com.au to keep the well oiled machine running.

I'm in for whatever rewards AB for his efforts and I'll stick by him. I'll never tell anyone to go over to that site, running or not. From a business standpoint, it's been a boon. Many more people coming over and hopefully can see that this site is really well maintained and already has a lot of great information. I feel bad for the nice peeps over there that can't see their forum but you know what? Come and look at this one. It would be a lot different if there was one patrol forum, but there isn't. There really isn't much there that can't be found out here.. and whatever is missing, we'll find out and post it. That's what it's all about.

I don't go out of my way to say nasty things about that forum. If the topic arises, I'll add my 2c.. but I don't really think about that site. Got everything here I need and more. If the tables were turned, and I was a patrol4x4 member instead and the website hadn't been fixed yet.. I'd be doing exactly the same, jumping ship! (to the NP.com.au life raft! LOL!!)

taslucas
18th March 2012, 08:37 AM
EDIT: "Patrol4x4 still currently has virus's and Malware so please do not visit the site at this time - no doubt, information will be released around both sites when they've sorted the issues". Sorry for putting this at the top - not a dig, just had a heap of members head over for a squiz and got virus messages.

There’s been a lot of banter lately regarding the recent issues being experienced on Patrol4x4.com and subsequently, I believe it would be safe to say, the lines that have been drawn in the sand by some at times (myself included – for this I offer apology) have created an incomplete and incorrect perception of both this forum, and theirs. I am a member of both, although I actively participate here, and through this whole mess at Patrol4x4, I can’t help but feel sorry for the individuals involved - all the members. It has been around a lot longer than this forum, and subsequently it has a lot more members, but just as importantly, a lot more information gathered over time. To potentially have all that effort (their members are just as passionate as ours, so step into their shoes for a moment before hammering me) simply go down the drain if things don’t start going their way is nothing short of sacrilege. Their members, administrators, and moderators alike have painstakingly built a network of information, discussions, knowledge bases, and most importantly, friendships that may very well be at threat of extinction (for want of a better word) through no real fault of their own – I personally would be devastated if for instance my entire build thread that has taken 18 months to populate, was simply no more, with no way of retrieving the file if this forum were to close down. There is multitudes of other threads, and a great many people that I simply would have no way to access. That is the worst part – people have built true friendships with others they may never have even met, and find (just like us) that their forum is an outlet for them in discussing their passion for all things Patrol, outdoors, and four wheel driving.

I’ve had a read through some of the threads today, and they are pulling their hair out – yep, some of you may find that hysterical, but reality is, if I was out in the bush and passed a bunch of their forum boys/girls having some troubles, the concept of a 'competitive forum' wouldn't even come into play - I would be jumping in and helping them in the rain and mud till dark to get things sorted and make sure everyone got home (and maybe throw a few coldies down afterwards!!) and I actually believe that the vast majority of their members would do actually the same in return – because just like us, they’re real people behind alias’s and avatars. There has been a perception being propagated (and once again, I find myself at blame) that there is genuine “competition” between the two sites … nope, there isn’t and we would do well to simply enjoy what we have, knowing full well the internet is full of choice if we ever feel the need to browse.

Facts are, they are both forums, they are both dedicated to Nissan Patrols, and they are generally both populated with a heap of decent people who are the heart and soul of each forum respectively. Many members are on both forums, some are devout NissanPatrol.com.au and some are devout Patrol4x4.com, and the reality is, that is perfectly OK without having the need to sh!tcan each other. I read a post today on their forum where one member (can’t recall who now though, so if it was you and your on this forum also, then thanks!!) equated it to being like State of Origin – most these blokes play along side each other week in and week out, but when it comes to pulling on those respective colours, the gloves are off … and so long as it’s left on the field as it were, then happy days. Most of us shop (ok, go to the shops and hoon on the trolley whilst the missus fills it!! lol) and I see that some people shop in Coles for a reason, and some shop in Woolies (and some in neither). They essentially sell the same sh!t, but you don’t see checkout chicks from Coles hanging out the front of Woolies waiting for their counterparts to finish work so they can get amongst it!!! If people like our forum, they will come, if they like theirs then so be it … but mud slinging (which seems to have crept in over here) is worth absolutely zero.

I’m sure though worded poorly, you get where I’m going here …

Last thing, I would personally like to wish those guys over there every best success in getting things sorted – the members of the site (especially the ones who have sponsored) simply don’t deserve what has happened to them.

Not the sort of post you expect from me, but after reading some threads on Patrol4x4 today, it was fairly upsetting to see long term members over there having shots across the bow at one another regarding the recent turn of events. Not something I wish on anyone, and certainly hope it never happens here …

Righto … I’m expecting to be steamrolled for having written this, so … away you go!!

well they started it ...............................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

macca86
18th March 2012, 09:13 AM
while we're at it we could debate who started the muslim vs christian, aussie vs kiwi, qld vs nsw, england vs theworld why americans are precieved as stupid they are the controversial issues as it's fact this is the best run site with great mods and friendly people regular meet ups good to see the avatars here have a face and aren't full of sh!t.
This site is the reason I bought a patrol I stalked the background of both sites and used both for reseach as the other forum always came up first doing google searches I read theirs first and though that's a lot of internet trolls over there came here and thought wow these blokes are fun friendly and helpful. Even the banter on here is pokong fun rather than internet trolling that's better left for youtube or something.
I have learnt plenty here had great fun both here and meet ups I constanty tell other 4x4 drivers I meet on my travels about this site and they always know about the other site but not this one so hope they have a look and stick around.
Just my 2 c but thanks to the creators mods and regulars who make this a great place to be happy motoring out there and welcome all the new members hope you like the atmosphere here and stick around

growler2058
18th March 2012, 09:16 AM
Holdens Rule
Fords Suck hahahahahaha
Oops wrong rivalry hahahahahaha

growler2058
18th March 2012, 09:17 AM
Patrols Rule
Toymotas suck hahahahahaha

taslucas
18th March 2012, 09:19 AM
Holdens Rule
Fords Suck hahahahahaha
Oops wrong rivalry hahahahahaha

Wont be long till its Holdens VS Fords VS Nissans........cant wait!

LittleJohn
18th March 2012, 09:24 AM
Mate, spoken like a great champion.!

But i didnt write anything !!! LOL's

macca86
18th March 2012, 09:26 AM
Silly me I forgot these one just so you know it's holdens and nissans that are the good ones haha But I will say if I had to have a ford any fastback mustang or xa to xc coupe and I'll take it plus Jenni and I are looking at xr5 turbos for her next car so even though I'm a holden man I reckognise a good car plus toyotas 1j and 2j motors are engineering masterpeices much better than nissans rb motors have a 2j bottom end with a 1 j head and that's a real weapon

taslucas
18th March 2012, 09:26 AM
But i didnt write anything !!! LOL's

Sometimes you dont have to!! lol

Bob
18th March 2012, 09:27 AM
May they have success in sorting out their Forum as I am quite sure that their loyal members are suffering frustration and anger at present.
I know I would be if this Forum suffered the same Fate.

Maxhead
18th March 2012, 10:07 AM
with great mods

Ahhmmm, which great mods are you referring to?????..LOLOLOLOLOL :feedback:

macca86
18th March 2012, 10:14 AM
Big rig AB the dogman nissangq4.2 patch697 ynot and anyone else I may have forgot

taslucas
18th March 2012, 10:15 AM

So now its Mod VS Mod VS Mod........lmao

macca86
18th March 2012, 10:16 AM
knife fight to the death winner takes all at the forum meet ups to see the true patrol god haha off topic much?

taslucas
18th March 2012, 10:19 AM
knife fight to the death winner takes all at the forum meet ups to see the true patrol god haha off topic much?

That sounds like a great idea.....remember, pics or it didnt happen!! lmao

:hijacked::hijacked::hijacked:

MQ MAD
18th March 2012, 10:44 AM
Wether its any site or forum that falls to the wayside
Its not necessarilly the knucklheads that any will miss, theyll go to other sites/forums
Its the great vaste information thats lost
That to me and i hope others is worth more than a "Were better than them " attitude

There are deadbeats and smarty pants (or referred as keyboard warriors) everywhere,and ive flicked many forums due to this

Im all for great info and comradary the rest of the school yard dribble im not for
If any site crashes and burns ,well thats just the way it is

GQUTERUS
18th March 2012, 11:59 AM
I'm a member both here and there. I don't wade into the rivalry, after all we all have the same passion.

As for patrol4x4, auto maintenance kicked in. No data is lost, the website can still be accessed by using the full web address.

taslucas
18th March 2012, 12:02 PM
I'm a member both here and there. I don't wade into the rivalry, after all we all have the same passion.

As for patrol4x4, auto maintenance kicked in. No data is lost, the website can still be accessed by using the full web address.

I wondered if there was some kind of storage or backup for the info on forums

tappa slappn about

04OFF
18th March 2012, 12:06 PM
Mqmad is spot on.

There are also many people on 4x4 i would call friends (a few are finding their way over here), ive met some truley great people there, and have been on some fantastic trips with some of them (just as with this site)

GQUTERUS
18th March 2012, 12:29 PM
I wondered if there was some kind of storage or backup for the info on forums

tappa slappn about
There is, i'm not sure what the forum was run like so i cannot comment if they do or don't.

Backing up forums, well archiving them is key.

gf0012-aust
18th March 2012, 05:00 PM
I'm on both forums. In fact I think this was the first Nissan Oz forum I registered on.

I've got a low toleration for numpties, and they exist on both forums. I ignore the numpties and get on with it.

both forums have the pluses and minuses, and both have their share of tossers. when you're panning for gold you have to sift so that you don't go home with the gravel. :)

I moderate on other forums (not patrol related) and actually co-moderate between forums that used to see each other as competitors in the same space. The reality is that its a big space, and there's room for all. In fact on the forums I mod on we share material with each other, ie check on peoples credentials, advise each other of bugs, send troll alerts to each other etc.....

the need to bag and slag without constraint on any forum reflects poorly on all if its condoned and seen as acceptable - state of origin philosophy aside. as is expressing satisfaction at someone elses misfortunes is poor form in any mans language.

btw I've been though catastrophic forum failure as a mod elsewhere (not Patrols) - and its a PITA trying to rebuild if the images and archives aren't avail - and if the archives are corrupted. I don't envy the poor buggers trying to rebuild and close the gates

waz65
18th March 2012, 05:09 PM
^^^^^^^^^ agree , I'm a member on both patrol forum and i couldn't care less about the us and them mentality some members display

growler2058
18th March 2012, 05:13 PM
I'm on both forums. In fact I think this was the first Nissan Oz forum I registered on.

I've got a low toleration for numpties, and they exist on both forums. I ignore the numpties and get on with it.

both forums have the pluses and minuses, and both have their share of tossers. when you're panning for gold you have to sift so that you don't go home with the gravel. :)

I moderate on other forums (not patrol related) and actually co-moderate between forums that used to see each other as competitors in the same space. The reality is that its a big space, and there's room for all. In fact on the forums I mod on we share material with each other, ie check on peoples credentials, advise each other of bugs, send troll alerts to each other etc.....

the need to bag and slag without constraint on any forum reflects poorly on all if its condoned and seen as acceptable - state of origin philosophy aside. as is expressing satisfaction at someone elses misfortunes is poor form in any mans language.

[
btw I've been though catastrophic forum failure as a mod elsewhere (not Patrols) - and its a PITA trying to rebuild if the images and archives aren't avail - and if the archives are corrupted. I don't envy the poor buggers trying to rebuild and close the gates

I know im biased but i disagree i have not found the said tossers here. on the rare exception they have appeared they are sorted out quickly and in a non offensive manner. Normally they are spammers or pi55ed off peeps after manuals for no input into the forum

EDIT patrol4x4 was the first forum i ever signed upto, i didnt hang there for very long though, i found here instead

the ferret
18th March 2012, 05:38 PM
There are no tossers here, thankyou very much!!
The ferret.

gf0012-aust
18th March 2012, 05:53 PM
I know im biased but i disagree i have not found the said tossers here. on the rare exception they have appeared they are sorted out quickly and in a non offensive manner. Normally they are spammers or pi55ed off peeps after manuals for no input into the forum

EDIT patrol4x4 was the first forum i ever signed upto, i didnt hang there for very long though, i found here instead

and there's the example of different experiences. :) mine here was not as flash when I first came in. it's a moving feast. the forum temperament is diff on both forums.

ironically most of the assistance I got in the early days was from people who are on both....

have to say I can't support your comment re tossers. there's a fine smattering of inane drivel in here - just as there is in P4x4. Prev it irritated me, now I just ignore and drive on and look for those with cred instead. It's a universal truth, any forum will have its share of one lining numpties or baiters. Prior to the Mods changing the atmosphere in here, there were quite a few who were letting personal angst weight the colour of their responses.

Its no bigee, just an observation from my own perspective. I'm still in both forums - :)

97_gq_lwb
18th March 2012, 05:59 PM
There are no tossers here, thankyou very much!!
The ferret.
That's a lie i am having a toss now.
I just watched some gq porn on youtube and dosed up on viagra.

BROOZA
18th March 2012, 06:41 PM
The technical information available on Patrol4x4 was exceptional.
Googling any patrol related question would quickly pop up numerous answers, with patrol4x4 always on top.
To lose it would be an absolute disaster for the patrol community.

In regard's to the "a few tossers", I wouldn't go that far, some more opinionated than others maybe, but this was what made things interesting. If everyone had the same opinion on a forum, I wouldn't frequent it, It would be s##t boring.
To be honest, the only "dramas" I ever saw were in the "General chit chat" (Or whatever it is called) section, but this was the whole point in this section, "like minded" people debating there views on whatever happened to be the hot topic, and I never saw anything spill over into other sections.

Personally I don't see the point of having two Aussie patrol forum's, It is definitely not that I am anti-nissanpatrol.com, it's just seems silly to me to divide knowledge on the same topic.
If all who were offended by whatever in the original forum made themselves heard, it may have been more to your liking.

I hope I don't get hit with the banstick for having an opinion.

btwcyclistsftmfw.
;-)

growler2058
18th March 2012, 06:46 PM
Nah itll take a lot more than that to get banned brooza mate

Woof
18th March 2012, 06:46 PM
Just one question, excuse my ignorance but what are numpties...never heard that word before?

the ferret
18th March 2012, 06:51 PM
Just one question, excuse my ignorance but what are numpties...never heard that word before?
Just DORKS Wayne, just dorks and that's about it!! They came in with computers, did you know that they now have internet on computers'
http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt164/ferret/Simpsons_Internet_Computers_Black_Shirt.jpg
Cheers, the ferret

Rumcajs
18th March 2012, 06:55 PM
I can't see why the fuss about the forum rivalry. There shouldn't be any.
Many of us are participants on both, in fact I didn't even know this one even existed have it not been for the malware issue and someone posted a link here.
I too watch with dismay how the malware infection exposed some fundamental flaws with the ownership/administration, on personal note I even considered contributing financially but after this mess I'm sorta confused even more. It is taking way too long and it has became unacceptable.
Cheers

TimE
18th March 2012, 06:57 PM

Scottish usage:
a) Someone who (sometimes unwittingly) by speech or action demonstrates a lack of knowledge or misconception of a particular subject or situation to the amusement of others.

b) A good humoured admonition, a term of endearment

c) A reckless, absent minded or unwise person

a) "No. That wisnae wit she meant, ya big numpty!"

b) i.e. "Silly billy", "You big dafty"

c) "That numpty's driving with no lights on!"

macca86
18th March 2012, 07:00 PM
being scottish myself I was going to say something like that but well said TimE

Clunk
18th March 2012, 07:18 PM
and there's the example of different experiences. :) mine here was not as flash when I first came in. it's a moving feast. the forum temperament is diff on both forums.

ironically most of the assistance I got in the early days was from people who are on both....

have to say I can't support your comment re tossers. there's a fine smattering of inane drivel in here - just as there is in P4x4. Prev it irritated me, now I just ignore and drive on and look for those with cred instead. It's a universal truth, any forum will have its share of one lining numpties or baiters. Prior to the Mods changing the atmosphere in here, there were quite a few who were letting personal angst weight the colour of their responses.

Its no bigee, just an observation from my own perspective. I'm still in both forums - :)

I think you'll find that most of the inane drivel has come from me, so if that makes me a tosser, then pat myself on the head and call me Percy..........

Doggy, a numpty is some one who knows nuthin mate... Much like me lmao

I never realised there was a rivalry beteween here and there. found this place first, heard about the other place but because I'm a lazy inane drivel writing numpty ....... I could never be bothered signing up, after a I think 2 WA forums and this one is more than enough to drivel on

Woof
18th March 2012, 07:32 PM
That's why I like forums, I learn so much everyday... thanks all
Well it sounds like I too am a Numpty...haha

the ferret
18th March 2012, 07:32 PM
Well sorry fellas, but to my mind there IS no rivalry, seen none of it, heard none of it, don't wanna know of it.
All I know is that this forum is a very family orientated one, some of the other forums (I wont mention them) are more Blokey, so??, so what, that is what their members go there for.
I go there if I can help someone or sell them something, same here.
Now, let's put an end to all this chat about rivalry etc and get on with what we all know best, PATROLS!!
Bless all ya cotton pick'n rivalry socks (and undies)

growler2058
18th March 2012, 07:39 PM
Fords s!ck Holdens Rule
Go the Crows woo hoo
What Rugby
No rivalry here ;-)

growler2058
18th March 2012, 07:41 PM
Aaaannnnd GQ's are the bestest trolls bwahahaha

NissanGQ4.2
18th March 2012, 07:49 PM
I'm watching you all......now kiss and make up before I close this thread

Clunk
18th March 2012, 07:51 PM
And lancrabs are the best 4x4s ever made

macca86
18th March 2012, 07:56 PM
Now that's just too far! friendly banter is fine but down right lies are not aloud some one bar this lunacy haha

growler2058
18th March 2012, 08:00 PM

Settle down turbo no swearing fella itsa family forum mate ;-)

Clunk
18th March 2012, 08:04 PM
Sorry guys just a numpty brain fart moment there..... Won't happen again lmao

LittleJohn
18th March 2012, 08:31 PM
^^^^^^^^^ agree , I'm a member on both patrol forum and i couldn't care less about the us and them mentality some members display

Look buddy, considerring you are a new member here,
should we ingnore this lunatic?? ^^^^^^^^^^

bahahahhaha

Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa How the FRUIT'n are ya mate??

BROOZA
18th March 2012, 08:39 PM
I haven't accessed patrol4x4 since my computer started giving me warnings against it.

What exactly could happen if I did log on?, what does the virus do?, Will you definitely get something if you log on?, (I'm on a macbook if that makes any difference).

When it comes to pooters, I have NFI!

LittleJohn
18th March 2012, 08:40 PM
Better stay away then Brooza, i knows heaps bout pc's, and i aint goin anywhere near it dude.

04OFF
18th March 2012, 08:58 PM
Better stay away then Brooza, i knows heaps bout pc's, and i aint goin anywhere near it dude.

Yes, i had a little Horse (the Trojan kind) try and visit my PC this afternoon after i popped in there, not safe yet :(

NissanGQ4.2
18th March 2012, 09:06 PM
Scotty ( Bigrig ) has said his peace and that's were it should of ended - Thread now closed.