PDA

View Full Version : Lets all chip in and by AB a New Patrol

NissanGQ4.2
17th March 2012, 10:56 PM
Guys / girls I think its time we say a big thank you to AB for all the hard work he does and buy him a new Patrol

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280843404754&clk_rvr_id=324543536845#ht_499wt_1416

Maxhead
17th March 2012, 10:59 PM
F him, he deserves nothing and this truck is too much ..HHHHAHHAHAHHAhHHahhahahahahahhahahahhahlolololo

DX grunt
17th March 2012, 10:59 PM
If he doesn't like that, we could all possibly pitch in and buy him a beaut ute and throw in a can of VB! lol

the ferret
17th March 2012, 11:01 PM
Minimal rust, fully air conditioned too I see, spose it has a v8 Chev, diff locks and all the fruit.
Bargain, snap it up before anyone else does and have it secretly delivered to Andy's work"" lol.
I'll chuck in 30c. I would just like to view the warranty papers before I send any loot tho!!
Cheers, the ferret.

AB
17th March 2012, 11:02 PM
Hey, I have never clicked on a post so fast in my life when I saw that title...LMAO

Bunch of muppets all of you!!!

Looks in good nick, cheers gents!....it's got speed holes too!!!

NissanGQ4.2
17th March 2012, 11:10 PM
Hey, I have never clicked on a post so fast in my life when I saw that title...LMAO

I thought that's were the mail goes, would make a great looking mailbox out at your place *L*

Maxhead
17th March 2012, 11:15 PM

Not as good as the FJ45?????? c'mon mate????

AB
17th March 2012, 11:20 PM
Not as good as the FJ45?????? c'mon mate????

Sssshhhh....Jeez H mate...LMAO

Exleeee on the FJ

DX grunt
17th March 2012, 11:21 PM
Ya gotta love the flow through ventilation . No probs with the electrics on that baby. hahahaha. PML

Woof
17th March 2012, 11:35 PM
Like hell, i have been a moderator here for what seems like eternity and the pay sucks...........so i vote no

Woof
17th March 2012, 11:38 PM
Like hell, i have been a moderator here for what seems like eternity and the pay sucks...........so i vote no

oops should have looked at the link first before commenting............thinking, thinking....................no it still does not change my vote....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

the ferret
18th March 2012, 12:28 AM

You'd love it Andy, what with a three speed box and the exhaust pipe right under ya left foot next to the hand brake that wears a hole in ya leg, not to mention the lift off doors and the 4mpg, armstrong powersteering and built in wandering steering lol.
Go fer it mate.
Cheers, the ferret.

Silver
18th March 2012, 12:32 AM
You'd love it Andy, what with a three speed box and the exhaust pipe right under ya left foot next to the hand brake that wears a hole in ya leg, not to mention the lift off doors and the 4mpg, armstrong powersteering and built in wandering steering lol.
Go fer it mate.
Cheers, the ferret.

Lets not forget the pumpoften drum brakes :-) Still, I have seen some loverly restored G60s around home lately.

Letterbox....would hold a heap of junk mail................. I wonder what The Cook would say ...........................

Wine_maker
18th March 2012, 01:50 AM
After this presents his leisure time will be secure for a few next years for restoration and he will forget about forum lol