PDA

View Full Version : The Last Waltz

Maxhead
17th March 2012, 08:34 PM
Has anyone got this DVD or has anyone seen it?

The Last Waltz concert saw The Band joined by more than a dozen special guests, including Paul Butterfield, Eric Clapton, Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan, Emmylou Harris, Ronnie Hawkins, Dr. John, Joni Mitchell, Van Morrison, Ringo Starr, Muddy Waters, Ronnie Wood, Bobby Charles and Neil Young.
The musical director for the concert was The Band's original record producer, John Simon.

I watched this whole DVD and all I can say it it just bloody amazing. If you love the older stuff and the 70's and 80's this is it. You have to play it loud though!!!

One little clip with Eric Clapton & Robbie Robertson. Robbie takes over when Erics guitar stap breaks, but Eric shows him how it's really done (at3:45) and watch Eric laugh at him...lollol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WDmMWF83x4

AB
17th March 2012, 09:40 PM
Don't have this one mate. Watched some music video show this morning with the latest video hits and it just cracked me up....Poor youth growing up with the crap out these days...lol

Maxhead
17th March 2012, 09:46 PM
Don't have this one mate. Watched some music video show this morning with the latest video hits and it just cracked me up....Poor youth growing up with the crap out these days...lol

Yeah, this DVD is pretty scarce but eBay have them for about ten or so bucks. You will never see all these legends in one arena