PDA

View Full Version : Going off road after over 18 months

Woof
17th March 2012, 02:39 AM
Yep heading off tomorrow morning for an overnight trip up North Perth way after all this time, hope I have not forgotten how to put The Q into 4WD...:confused:

Silver
17th March 2012, 04:31 AM
and then do what is necessary with the hubs, Dogman :-)

Well done - congrats on getting back to it after being on the blacktop for so long while sorting bits out!

NissanGQ4.2
17th March 2012, 05:52 AM
Top stuff mate, wish I could say the same.

Pics, Pics and more Pics

AB
17th March 2012, 06:09 AM
Have fun mate and you know what everyone is going to say!!!

http://www.expeditionportal.com/mscott/Users/mattscott/buildthread/this%20thread%20is%20useless%20without%20pichers.j pg

Bigrig
17th March 2012, 06:52 AM
Have a cracker champion and be safe!!!

Sir Roofy
17th March 2012, 09:49 AM
Quality of life has returned enjoy mate and get dirty

taslucas
17th March 2012, 09:56 AM
The dog is off the chain!! Somebody inform the appropriate authorities!

Have a good one mate.

Woof
17th March 2012, 04:33 PM
Well, did not go it got cancelled............bugger

Tweakedoffroad
17th March 2012, 04:37 PM
The dog is off the chain!! Somebody inform the appropriate authorities!

Have a good one mate.

What was that about authorities they got him lol
Always another day mate what about a day trip

MudRunnerTD
17th March 2012, 06:01 PM
Hey Doggy, i remember what i felt like going out for the first time in the GQ after the rebuild (2 years) was nervous, anxious and really excited all at once.

Get it done mate, go have some fun, lock the hubs move the transfer and have a blast mate.

It got easier for me after i put the first Dent in her.......damn it!

taslucas
17th March 2012, 07:51 PM
Well, did not go it got cancelled............bugger

Ahhhh bugger mate! Did ya do any other 4wding instead?

DX grunt
17th March 2012, 09:08 PM
Damn shame Wayne.

Plenty of gravel roads around here you can stick it in H4.

Woof
17th March 2012, 09:09 PM
Yes I did Lucas, got on this forum and another 4 4WD forums mate.....lol

Clunk
18th March 2012, 02:12 AM
jeez Doggy, sleep in again did ya????!!!!!! lol................. you ll just have to come out for a run with us mate, I know it doesnt have all the mud that you would like to roll around in but at least you 'll be out and about and locking your hunbs!!!!!

Woof
18th March 2012, 07:44 PM
jeez Doggy, sleep in again did ya????!!!!!! lol................. you ll just have to come out for a run with us mate, I know it doesnt have all the mud that you would like to roll around in but at least you 'll be out and about and locking your hunbs!!!!!

Sounds like the plan Clunky as I have not locked my HUNBS for a long time............that's how long since I have been offroad that I had forgotten about them mate...
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/03/4.gif

Silver
18th March 2012, 08:29 PM
Good pick up Dogman.

Clunk, I've never met a HunB. I did hear of a Mexican firefighter who called his sons Jose and JoseB. (Hose A and Hose B). Daughters had names along the same lines - Olay!!

I lurve to see funny typos - thanks for that one. Feel free to pay out on mine when you spot one :-)

Clunk
18th March 2012, 10:42 PM
Good pick up Dogman.

Clunk, I've never met a HunB. I did hear of a Mexican firefighter who called his sons Jose and JoseB. (Hose A and Hose B). Daughters had names along the same lines - Olay!!

I lurve to see funny typos - thanks for that one. Feel free to pay out on mine when you spot one :-)

Hahahaha ya tool!!!!!! Someone's got to keep up with the typos in Patch's absence lol..........

And don't worry, I'll start paying more attention to what you're typing instead of my usual glance over ;-)

the ferret
18th March 2012, 10:57 PM
Might start mak'n HUNB'S, what are they??
Cheers, the ferret.