PDA

View Full Version : 2005 nissan patrol st-s turbo disel

nissan2005
16th March 2012, 09:46 PM
Hi Guy's

Any one know where i can buy a dash pad for a 2005 mine is all bubbked up and is there any fitting instructuions around??

gregs
16th March 2012, 10:06 PM
nissan2005, mate what do you mean dash pad....the top section of the dash or a dash mat. If you are after the actual dash, maybe a wrecker will have a late model one that you can get a bit cheaper, Nissan if you want to pay something in the order of $1200 (that was told to me by our nissan dealer, or you could try nizzbits (don't know if he is on here I would assume he is) but here is his website www.nizzbits.com.au. I have purchased a few items of Garry and his prices are usually pretty good. Hope this helps. I would ask Garry about the fitting instructions as well because there is a bit to it. I helped pull mine out at the dealership when ours was being replaced (I have hand controls so had to make sure these weren't completely removed and what was removed was reinstalled correctly) and it took us about 3 odd hours to do and you have to swap over some mounts if you buy a new one or if you go down the wrecker path then they should already be on it.

Cheers

Greg

NissanGQ4.2
16th March 2012, 10:10 PM
Garry from Nizzbits can be found here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?915-Nizzbits-(vic)

AB
16th March 2012, 10:12 PM
x2 above mate also let us know do you mean the mat or the actual dash as there was a problem with the bubbling dashes and "some" people have been able to claim too....."Some people".

There is a thread on here about it all too.

Boofa
21st March 2012, 09:45 PM
Ebay is always a sure bet