PDA

View Full Version : So who seen AB and the nissanpatrol.com.au speel on 74

Tweakedoffroad
15th March 2012, 10:39 PM
So did any body catch our leader on channel 74 talking about our great forum?
Awesome work AB came up well

MudRunnerTD
15th March 2012, 10:41 PM
Embed it here AB

AB
15th March 2012, 11:15 PM
Yeah i saw it...lol. Bit of a shock as I wasn't expecting it to be on tonight. I'm on phone now so cant get vid but it's the same posted the other day. Do search on 4wd pro tips promo and you should find it.

I'll post the direct link here tomorrow. Thanks lads!!!!

AB
16th March 2012, 06:01 AM
Here's that video that was on last night.

It was the same one as I posted the other day. Good little plug for the QLD meet up too....lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4yPcwpuCbw&feature=player_embedded

robbo0001
16th March 2012, 06:06 AM
Great film clip and Promo AB, congrats....
Simon Christie has done well with the 4wdTV concept, definately filling a gap in the automotive market.
With the apparent sad demise of the "other" Patrol Forum, be prepared for a greater influx of lost Patrol owners!

growler2058
16th March 2012, 06:09 AM
Well done Mr Fancy pants hahahahhaha! Your the most famousest person I almost know ;-)

AB
16th March 2012, 06:10 AM
Great film clip and Promo AB, congrats....
Simon Christie has done well with the 4wdTV concept, definately filling a gap in the automotive market.
With the apparent sad demise of the "other" Patrol Forum, be prepared for a greater influx of lost Patrol owners!

Thanks mate, yeah iv'e met the guys behind the scenes and they are seriously talented with video editing, etc so their show's come up a treat.

AB
16th March 2012, 06:11 AM
Well done Mr Fancy pants hahahahhaha! Your the most famousest person I almost know ;-)

Can't stand being on cameras...lol....Everyone keeps saying wow you said it real well and all in one shot...Arrr, well actually that was about 75 takes all edited and rolled into one...lol

Dhuck
16th March 2012, 06:46 AM
Well done Andy. Nice plug

DX grunt
16th March 2012, 07:10 AM
Well, well, well. After all this time, I can finally put a face to the truck, the forum name and the VB can. lol

Fantastic plugs for the utes. I'm impressed. Top vid clip.

I'm still working on my surprise appearance AB. (PM only at the stage peeps. lol hahaha).

Rossco

Sir Roofy
16th March 2012, 08:30 AM
knowing you andy is a pleasure mate,you have brought some great people
together in a short time,i have made friends with many of them and sure
that i will meet more,you think about it we could travel this great country
of ours and not step in a motel,c/ park we could arrange to meet and stay with
other members of this great forum
thanks andy keep up the good work

MudRunnerTD
16th March 2012, 10:06 AM
God!! He's an Ugly Bastard aint he!!! Get a Hair Cut fella, Shave ya face! Get a real Car!!

:tease:

:devilred:

AB
16th March 2012, 10:41 AM
God!! He's an Ugly Bastard aint he!!! Get a Hair Cut fella, Shave ya face! Get a real Car!!

:tease:

:devilred:

Is it ironic that the name of the song they used for my interview was called Big, Fat and Ugly....LMAO

Bob
16th March 2012, 10:48 AM
Is it ironic that the name of the song they used for my interview was called Big, Fat and Ugly....LMAO

Well I would not call you Big or Fat but the last one Hmmmmm RAFLMAO

the ferret
16th March 2012, 10:51 AM
Well, I can't fault it Andy, and I'm pretty picky!! well done mate.
Cheers, the ferret.

taslucas
16th March 2012, 04:32 PM
Be watching it First thing when I get back to the lappy..............prepare yourself for a scathing review, David and Margaret 'at the movies' style hahaha

tappa slappn about

Maxhead
16th March 2012, 05:11 PM
Well, I picked on one mistake Andy, not 7000 members but over 8000 ans just about to double when everyone watches it on tv...lolol

xtreme patrol
16th March 2012, 05:12 PM
Top stuff Andy
Made it big time now you just watch the Hollywood offers will come rolling in now

two thumbs up mate

xtreme patrol
16th March 2012, 05:14 PM
Well, I picked on one mistake Andy, not 7000 members but over 8000 ans just about to double when everyone watches it on tv...lolol

I see another mistake .... the stuck patrol at the end .... We all know that cant be done LOL

AB
16th March 2012, 08:32 PM
Thanks boys, appreciate the comments!!!

Bigrig
16th March 2012, 09:00 PM
Did Simon and Danny say anything much about it in the show either side of the clip??

Bigrig
16th March 2012, 09:05 PM
Did Simon and Danny say anything much about it in the show either side of the clip??

And is it just me, I can't open the clip from this thread??

Bigrig
16th March 2012, 09:11 PM
Hahaha ... only just noticed on the opening sequence as you introduce the site, there is a snippet of TANK sticker in the lower right of the screen!!!! Did you plan that just for me??? lol

I'm easily pleased ... lmao

AB
16th March 2012, 09:15 PM

Nah mate It just popped up near the end of the show.

I have the my rig segment coming up soon which has another plug and there is also another dedicated plug for the QLD meet up too....Geez this QLD meet up is going to be a big one...I'm expecting fireworks and dancing elephants as we enter the bush retreat...LMAO

AB
16th March 2012, 09:17 PM
Hahaha ... only just noticed on the opening sequence as you introduce the site, there is a snippet of TANK sticker in the lower right of the screen!!!! Did you plan that just for me??? lol

I'm easily pleased ... lmao

Yeah mate I planned that one, just for you.....Never noticed that actually...You got eagle eyes!!!

NissanGQ4.2
16th March 2012, 09:20 PM
Nah mate It just popped up near the end of the show.

I have the my rig segment coming up soon which has another plug and there is also another dedicated plug for the QLD meet up too....Geez this QLD meet up is going to be a big one...I'm expecting fireworks and dancing elephants as we enter the bush retreat...LMAO

That could possibly be arranged if you want, just don't ask questions???? So how about it??????? we all get kicked out on the first night *L*

Clunk
16th March 2012, 09:21 PM
Well look at you Mr Im A Celebrity ......... love the work mate

AB
16th March 2012, 09:28 PM
Trust me mate I am the last person to be in the spot light....I like my peace and quiet and away from civilisation.

I don't like people...LMAO

Bigrig
16th March 2012, 09:29 PM
That could possibly be arranged if you want, just don't ask questions???? So how about it??????? we all get kicked out on the first night *L*

That was the rules when I played footy -- hit the town for a night, and it was "one out, all out" (as in kicked out) ... that was usually what ensued straight after the application of the other rule ... "one in, all in" ... lmao

Bigrig
16th March 2012, 09:30 PM
Trust me mate I am the last person to be in the spot light....I like my peace and quiet and away from civilisation.

I don't like people...LMAO

Sound a bit like Harrison Ford ... he goes on with that nature dribble too ... and then sticks his hand out for a dirty big cheque every time a crappy script is put under his nose!!!! lmao

AB
16th March 2012, 09:31 PM
Sound a bit like Harrison Ford ... he goes on with that nature dribble too ... and then sticks his hand out for a dirty big cheque every time a crappy script is put under his nose!!!! lmao

Gotta go with the flow big guy!