PDA

View Full Version : blacky k

blacky k
15th March 2012, 10:40 AM
hi all,
my first thread. ( i think thats what you call it)

I have a 2002 patrol with a 2006 motor , I have just fitted a 3 inch exhaust and blocked the emmission ,
I have a boost and egt guage fitted .
I now need to adjust the turbo and was wondering if there is anywhere in perth , (northern suburbs if poss ) that can do this .
also ,should I fit a dawes valve and manual boost control .
regards
Blacky.

AB
15th March 2012, 11:08 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

You should get a better response mate if you ask this question in another category as a lot of people don't read the intro section. Good luck!

taslucas
15th March 2012, 11:59 AM
Hi mate, welcome aboard. Theres a fair bit of info about regarding those mods. There is a search function at the top right of the screen:)

Lucas

growler2058
15th March 2012, 12:00 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Woof
15th March 2012, 12:30 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, just changed your heading and removed the "V" and replaced it with a "C" I think that you hit the v button by mistake....enjoy the forum

Tweakedoffroad
15th March 2012, 12:47 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard mate not from over there but there are a few members over that way hopefully that can help u better

Sir Roofy
15th March 2012, 04:53 PM
Welcome aboard mate

Bigrig
15th March 2012, 04:57 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Hopefully someone from WA can help you out mate.

Enjoy!!

45/70
15th March 2012, 05:06 PM
hi all,
my first thread. ( i think thats what you call it)

I have a 2002 patrol with a 2006 motor , I have just fitted a 3 inch exhaust and blocked the emmission ,
I have a boost and egt guage fitted .
I now need to adjust the turbo and was wondering if there is anywhere in perth , (northern suburbs if poss ) that can do this .
also ,should I fit a dawes valve and manual boost control .
regards
Blacky.

If you are fitting a Dawes and needle valve you wont need to make any other adjustments.
But if you are going without the above mentioned you will need to adjust your VNT adjustment back 1/2 a turn to compensate for your new zorst and egr block.{to stop your turbo spooling up too quick}.