PDA

View Full Version : My GQ UTE

Jordan
13th March 2012, 09:02 PM
Hey everyone, This is my currently stock GQ, have done a tiny bit of offloading in it, and hope to do a whole lot more, would love to hear some suggestions you all have for the ute, and any tips or advice you have that would help me along the way.

The Ute

I went off road a while ago and was in deeper than what i thought

I had another picture that showed he front but i lost it

Cheers Jordan

Jordan
13th March 2012, 09:04 PM
Actually the picture i lost is my display picture, so just have a look up there if you wanna see it hahaha

Cheers jordan

growler2058
13th March 2012, 09:05 PM
Got a soft spot for the ute and would definitely go one if it weren't for the wife kids and dog, don't rekin they'd like being sat in the back hahahahahaha Check out Benny Boys ute he's got a bloody fine setup

AB
13th March 2012, 09:05 PM
Looks like a clean ute mate, well done! Well....Apart from the deep mud hole of course...lol

Did you get much water inside?

taslucas
13th March 2012, 09:15 PM
Nice blank canvas to start with mate. Look forward to seeing the mods start trickling in!

Tweakedoffroad
13th March 2012, 09:27 PM
great looking bus mate what you have planned for it

Jordan
13th March 2012, 11:25 PM
Thanks fellas, I'm keen to get stuck into it!!

AB, i realised a tiny bit had come in just as i had started to open my door and it started coming in a lot quicker haha, i closed it pretty damn quick, i didn't realise how deep my right side was!! :O
and as for plans, first off i wanna give it a bit of lift as its riding pretty low, and after a while i want to build myself a new smaller tray because the one on there now is a bloody monster! and just minor things like new head unit and speakers as the tape player doesn't quite cut it. basically i just wanna start off with minor things like that and work my way up to bigger more impressive things.

Jordan

nowoolies
13th March 2012, 11:29 PM
g`day Jordan
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

DX grunt
14th March 2012, 03:05 AM
Check out Benny Boys ute he's got a bloody fine setup

His is OK, but mine is better. lol

Congrats Jordan. Gotta love the white utes.

Take care out there.

Rossco