PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Queensland...

Superjuice2072
13th March 2012, 07:21 PM
Hi Team,

Well, living on the Sunshine Coast allows us all to have a wonderful choice of where to 4WD and camp, as we all love to do... so, I am spoilt, thankfully!! Anyway, I've had a number of years learning how to 4WD, and look forward to learning a LOT more... I would call myself a TriHard four wheeler... I run a 2003 Nissan Patrol ZD30 (yep!) with a number of accessories, that has allowed a heap of enjoyment, both horizontally and vertically...

I have been more than happy with this machine for 130K, despite all the history in its motor, but now have a number of foul tastes in my mouth... 1. water through the injector pump a number of years ago (brand new pump since that change out)... 2. injector pump or motor now playing up like a spoilt kid in a lolly shop, on steroids...!!!

Anyway, look forward to conversing with you all over the years to come... Spot ya round the traps soon I hope...

Lindon

growler2058
13th March 2012, 07:29 PM
G'day Lindon welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

taslucas
13th March 2012, 08:07 PM
Gday Lindon, Welcome to the forum mate. Enjoy your time

AB
13th March 2012, 08:09 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations!

Airstrike
13th March 2012, 08:10 PM
Hi mate welcome aboard go QLD'R

Dhuck
13th March 2012, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Tweakedoffroad
13th March 2012, 08:24 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard

Maxhead
13th March 2012, 08:31 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Bigrig
13th March 2012, 08:34 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

We get out a fair bit in the south east mate, so keep an eye on the forum Meetups section for QLD and always feel welcome to join in (or let us know of your trips where others are welcome). Got the national meet in October also up at Neurum Creek, so if you're keen, jump on board!!

Enjoy!!

Finly Owner
13th March 2012, 10:08 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Lindon

Tim