PDA

View Full Version : Opposite lock ?

gowalkabout.com.au
9th March 2012, 05:53 PM
Can anyone with experience give feed back on the quality of the stuff sold by opposite lock? Am looking at decking out the new rig and having never had anything to do with their stuff would like some feedback to compair to TJM and ARB

nissannewby
9th March 2012, 05:58 PM
What products are you looking at getting?

gowalkabout.com.au
9th March 2012, 06:14 PM
Everything to set it up for touring it's a brand new GU8. So bullbars sidesteps rear bar/ twin wheel carrier 2" lift hid lights dual batteries snorkels etc.

growler2058
9th March 2012, 06:33 PM
I think their snorkels are safari brand so can't go wrong there

paulyg
9th March 2012, 09:32 PM
I got one of there recovery kits, good quality i am very happy with it.

Clunk
9th March 2012, 09:44 PM
Can anyone with experience give feed back on the quality of the stuff sold by opposite lock? Am looking at decking out the new rig and having never had anything to do with their stuff would like some feedback to compair to TJM and ARB

Their gear is comparable to tjm & arvo from what I've seen. As Growlers has said, snorkels are Safari, I think they use Tough dog bits and pieces too. You might want to pat a visit to www.tigerz11.com.au (sorry using phone so don't know how to post a link) they're selling gear at some very tidy prices right now......... Shop around on eBay to mate

boots
9th March 2012, 09:48 PM
I have a blue tongue portable air compresser from them and its a beauty . highly recommend these to anyone . comes mounted in a carry case with a few metres of air line looped around inside the case and power cable with insulated heavy duty clips for the battery / power .

BillsGU
10th March 2012, 01:01 PM
I have bought a lot of gear from opposite lock Wodonga over a number of years for two different 4WDs and have found their equipment and service to be top notch.

Finly Owner
10th March 2012, 11:20 PM
Check out Ironman as well

Tim