4th March 2012, 09:07 PM
$29.95 here http://www.catchoftheday.com.au

Woof
4th March 2012, 09:40 PM
$29.95 here http://www.catchoftheday.com.au
Just noticed that it is for subscribers only

oncedisturbed
5th March 2012, 09:55 AM
they have the C cell version at Harvey Norman big buys for $39.00 with the CREE LED

Bigrig
5th March 2012, 10:02 AM
Dark1 sells these also (better though) and kindly gave me one for staying at the house the other week. I had it on the weekend and showed the other lads, and it is dead set amazing - one led with a sh1t hot lens, and this thing gives off incredible light ...

I'm sure if you PM'd him, he'd sort you with one for a good price (note, they are more expensive than those listed here, but personal reference given for them by myself as I have about 3 other led torches, and this thing slaughters all of them).

Comes with a rechargeable battery, and both 240 volt house and 12 volt car chargers ...

oncedisturbed
5th March 2012, 10:06 AM
any piccies of it? I have a couple of different x-tactical / xtreme LED's in various sizes which are pretty good from AAA to C cell for in the rig, camping and mounted under the barrel of my rifle as well but always on the lookout for the next upgrade without stOOpid costs :)

I think the mount for the rifle s the most expensive part so far, also coverted my mini mag to LED the other day as well which helps, not massively bright but runs white / red and green LED's now

Bigrig
5th March 2012, 10:09 AM
any piccies of it? I have a couple of different x-tactical / xtreme LED's in various sizes which are pretty good from AAA to C cell for in the rig, camping and mounted under the barrel of my rifle as well but always on the lookout for the next upgrade without stOOpid costs :)

I think the mount for the rifle s the most expensive part so far, also coverted my mini mag to LED the other day as well which helps, not massively bright but runs white / red and green LED's now

I'll take a happy snap when I unpack the truck later (too wet at the moment!! I'm made of sugar and might melt!!! lmao).

oncedisturbed
5th March 2012, 10:17 AM
bwahahaha, sounds like me, hate the rain...lol

taslucas
5th March 2012, 12:33 PM
bwahahaha, sounds like me, hate the rain...lol

I looooove the rain. Nice and cool and refreshing!
Also, Dark1, you can stay at my place whenever you want In exchange for an led.
Just putting it out there..........lol

Lucas