PDA

View Full Version : tell him he's dreaming

hekarewe
4th March 2012, 08:33 PM
yes i know its a tojo,,,,,,,, but was very impressed with the job the owner has done on the build up,,,, mind you he has got to be kidding with the price he is asking after all it is only a 80 seriers!!!!

"tell him he's dreaming son":smileyvault-cute-bi:smileyvault-cute-bi

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Factory-Turbo-Diesel-V8-Toyota-Landcruiser-80-Series-Custom-Ground-Up-Build-/120864927881?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item1c241c7089

Finly Owner
4th March 2012, 09:32 PM
If this is anything like the one they had at Toowoomba Swap Meet, It will be worth every penny, believe it or not. some of the stuff they have on tosevehicles is absolutely phenomenal! Electric side step that rise and lowerat a flickof a swith, no good as sliders, but easy lift step. Sound that flattens the battery when run with no engine running for six hours. I was camped directly across from them, and invited them to join as vendor.

Tim

NissanGQ4.2
4th March 2012, 09:43 PM
See what happens when you buy a Tojo, u need 2 spend another 120k on turning it into a 4WD

macca
5th March 2012, 08:42 PM
Funny I can not really see that thing in the bush around here, pity cause it looks capable....

Finly Owner
5th March 2012, 09:48 PM
They use them on the sand islands moe than bush tracks, getting to remote fishing spots

Tim