PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Autumn

small paul
3rd March 2012, 10:16 AM
hello guys, My first time to the forum. Autumn has arrived, which I think is the best time of the year in 'big sky' country, down south. Bit wet at the moment but that will pass soon, to clear sunny days, crisp nights and camp fires, and awesome light for photos. Best of all; my hay fever settles down...hahaha! Love DIY servicing and fixing so I look forward to sharing info and knowledge. Our family car is a pretty stock 2005 GU4 3.0 auto, it tows the boat and other toys well, good on fuel, done 150,000 km, comfortable, reliable and a good all rounder. Both kids have been done their L plate hours in it, so it is serving us well. Best trip was taking it across the Simpson Desert in 2010with my dad, a great mate from work and his dad, we were the support cars for my brother and his buddy who rode their KTMs across - great times and awesome memories. Most of my camping and off road is in the Grampians, Wimmera, Mallee and southern NSW. I need to keep some promises to myself to do more in our high country, the beaches and to see the rain forests - ah one day. cheers and looking forward to the forum.

taslucas
3rd March 2012, 10:39 AM
hello guys, My first time to the forum. Autumn has arrived, which I think is the best time of the year in 'big sky' country, down south. Bit wet at the moment but that will pass soon, to clear sunny days, crisp nights and camp fires, and awesome light for photos. Best of all; my hay fever settles down...hahaha! Love DIY servicing and fixing so I look forward to sharing info and knowledge. Our family car is a pretty stock 2005 GU4 3.0 auto, it tows the boat and other toys well, good on fuel, done 150,000 km, comfortable, reliable and a good all rounder. Both kids have been done their L plate hours in it, so it is serving us well. Best trip was taking it across the Simpson Desert in 2010with my dad, a great mate from work and his dad, we were the support cars for my brother and his buddy who rode their KTMs across - great times and awesome memories. Most of my camping and off road is in the Grampians, Wimmera, Mallee and southern NSW. I need to keep some promises to myself to do more in our high country, the beaches and to see the rain forests - ah one day. cheers and looking forward to the forum.

Gday Paul, Welcome to the forum. Great intro mate, makes me want to go camping right now!
For us down here Autumn means nearly the opposite lol, No sun, heaps of rain and VERY crisp nights! But i prefer it to summer!
Be great if you could post some pics of your adventures:)

AB
3rd March 2012, 10:49 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, good intro!

Feel free to ask any questions mate and join in the conversations.

Sir Roofy
3rd March 2012, 12:47 PM
welcome aboard mate

growler2058
3rd March 2012, 12:51 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

wildgu6
3rd March 2012, 01:26 PM
G'day & welcome aboard, top intro buddy, Grampians is an awesome area for natures finest and wheelin, was there not so long ago.
Great lot here with tons of advice, adventures and experiences.
Hang around and Jump in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

small paul
3rd March 2012, 05:47 PM
Thanks guys, appreciate the welcome, great to be here with you. cheers

Maxhead
3rd March 2012, 09:49 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Tim30
3rd March 2012, 09:55 PM
Good intro mate, welcome

Silver
3rd March 2012, 10:42 PM
Welcome, Small Paul!

Live every day as if it is your last, one day you are sure to be right! Make a move to turn those promises into action.

Finly Owner
3rd March 2012, 10:47 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Paul

Tim

Woof
3rd March 2012, 10:56 PM
Welcome to the forum Paul, enjoy mate

small paul
4th March 2012, 05:23 PM
I've added some pics into the Simpson album, thanks for the encouragement. Hope you enjoy them cheers

Dhuck
4th March 2012, 08:32 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Tweakedoffroad
5th March 2012, 11:52 PM
G'day mate welcome aboad