PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Bellie81
3rd March 2012, 12:02 AM
Hey people.

My names Dave, but everybody calls me Bellie.
I recently brought myself a 2000 GU ST. Had a 2inch lift, dual battery with red arc management system, electronic rust protection, 12v outlet and anderson plug in the back, turbo timer, narva drive lights, bull and tow bars, snorkel and a few other bits and pieces that escape me at the moment.

I have converted to a patrol after owning 2 land cruisers. I have been 4wding for about 10yrs now and still seem to learn something new everytime i go out.

i will try and get a few pics of my new truck up soon.

Silver
3rd March 2012, 12:37 AM
Welcome, Bellie!

Keeping dry in Penrith? Seems like lots of rain heading into the Nepean/Hawkesbury/Warragamba catchments.

My folks at Nth Richmond will apparently be on their side of the river overnight if BOM's reports this morning turn out to be correct.

Sounds like a nicely set up rig!

Clunk
3rd March 2012, 04:56 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard

Tweakedoffroad
3rd March 2012, 05:50 AM
Howdy mate welcome abord good to see u finally released Nisan is superior

growler2058
3rd March 2012, 06:58 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Maxhead
3rd March 2012, 08:09 AM
G'Day mate, welcome to the forum mate

AB
3rd March 2012, 08:18 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Sir Roofy
3rd March 2012, 08:50 AM
welcome aboard dave enjoy your stay

Finly Owner
4th March 2012, 12:04 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Bellie

Tim

timbar
4th March 2012, 12:07 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Dhuck
4th March 2012, 09:10 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

NissanGQ4.2
4th March 2012, 09:24 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Bellie

Great 2 see another local on here.

Great bunch of members on here always willing 2 help out where they can

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

Bigrig
4th March 2012, 09:24 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Bellie81
5th March 2012, 12:42 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Yeah i am keeping dry in Penrith, well as much as i can anyway.

Im always up for a good laugh and a few drinks over a camp fire so i should jump straight in i reckon..

Timmo
5th March 2012, 04:27 PM
welcome to the forum bellie, hope you enjoy what it has to offer and have some fun.