PDA

View Full Version : G'day All

Pablo76
2nd March 2012, 11:21 AM
Hi all.
Im new to this site, though have used it alot to get random anwers for my GQ, as googling generally points you straight to this site as soon as you type GQ into the search bar. So i thought why am i not a member, Well here i am and glad to be surounded by all lovers of Patrols, got to say i was always a Toyota fan myself after working on alot of them during my apprenticeship many years ago, though have seen the light after owning a gq for a little over 2 years, still have a soft spot for 80 series but value for money,and offroad performance hard to beat a patrol. Im used to being out on the tracks on a 2 wheeled wepon but its hard taking 3 kids and the missus bush on a YZ. I thought 4wding would be a little boring being a bit slower than a bike, but couldnt get over the rush of getting though any type of challenging obstacle behind the wheel, and its made beach fishing a dream, Well i hope to meet a whole bunch of you in the future, and am appreciative of being able to pick the brains of fellow gq owners.
Cheers to all!
Paul.

AB
2nd March 2012, 11:30 AM
Welcome to the forum Paul, good intro!

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Tweakedoffroad
2nd March 2012, 11:37 AM
G'day mate welcome to the forum

wildgu6
2nd March 2012, 11:57 AM
G'day & welcome aboard mate
Great lot here with tons of advice, adventures and experiences.
Hang around and Jump in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

White Elephant
2nd March 2012, 01:41 PM
Welcome aboard Pablo! Always good to see another GQ owner hit the forum. Enjoy your stay!

growler2058
2nd March 2012, 02:04 PM
Gday Paul welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Bigrig
2nd March 2012, 02:29 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

krisp
2nd March 2012, 06:36 PM
welcome aboard friend!

Maxhead
2nd March 2012, 07:51 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Pablo76
2nd March 2012, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys, i think ill find this a bit more exciting than facebook!

Pablo76
2nd March 2012, 09:23 PM
Also guys where do i enter my vehile details etc?

Clunk
2nd March 2012, 09:30 PM
G'day Paul and welcome aboard mate....... if you mean putting your vehicle details in your signature (like where my Stewie pic is) then go up to he top of the screen, click on Settings, then Edit signature, if you need more help just holla

Pablo76
2nd March 2012, 10:10 PM
Thanks Clunk, cheers.

Dhuck
4th March 2012, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
4th March 2012, 09:21 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Pablo

Tim

Timmo
5th March 2012, 03:28 PM
welcome to the forum pablo , hope you enjoy what it has to offer and have some fun.