PDA

View Full Version : Gday

drg11t
1st March 2012, 12:09 AM
Hi guys the name is Rob Im from western sydney and have just purchased a 91 maverick. I have grown up around 4wds all my life, and have been to a few places in NSW and QLD, but mainly NSW stuff as a kid.
The maverick is pretty stock atm just has a set of 31 muddies on it, but will hopefully improve on that soon

Cheers guys

Bigrig
1st March 2012, 12:12 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

growler2058
1st March 2012, 12:18 AM
Gday Rob welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

drg11t
1st March 2012, 01:31 AM
Thanks Guys appreciate the welcoming... Cant wait headed up to lithgow this sunday, hopefully its not too wet.... First time out, other than stockton. not sure how i will go but i will soon see i guess..

Bigrig
1st March 2012, 01:36 AM
Thanks Guys appreciate the welcoming... Cant wait headed up to lithgow this sunday, hopefully its not too wet.... First time out, other than stockton. not sure how i will go but i will soon see i guess..

You'll find out soon enough mate! Enjoy the trip and we do love our photos, so feel free to post up any shots of the trip on your return.

Maxhead
1st March 2012, 06:21 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate. Enjoy the trip to Lithgow

Tweakedoffroad
1st March 2012, 07:12 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard what mods u lookin at doin will u b doin the Spanish steps area out lithgow or u heading some where else

Dhuck
1st March 2012, 08:15 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

AB
1st March 2012, 08:58 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

wildgu6
1st March 2012, 09:11 AM
G'day & welcome aboard Rob
Great lot here with tons of advice, adventures and experiences.
Hang around and Jump in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Clunk
2nd March 2012, 01:06 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard

TPD86
2nd March 2012, 10:45 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
4th March 2012, 01:21 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Rob

Tim

patrolpilot
4th March 2012, 02:07 AM
Welcome to the forum

timbar
4th March 2012, 04:30 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim