PDA

View Full Version : THANK you

madchris
26th February 2012, 08:56 AM
just a quick thank you from me to you i started out a little grumpy though it turned out ok thank you to all who put up with my random rantings iv got to say im glad i stuck around im learning so much from this site and have spreed the word to others thank you add-min:icon_driving: and all for there help :harhar:

04OFF
26th February 2012, 08:59 AM
No idea what your talkin bout, but you have my respect for this thankyou post :icon_victory:

I probly owe a few of them myself !

wildgu6
26th February 2012, 09:16 AM
No worries Chris, yes mate you did start off a bit of an A$$ but we are a forgiving lot here and that's all water under the bridge mate, you copped an earfull from a few of us and I think you can see why so lets move on. Thanks buddy and I hope you can enjoy the site for what it is. jump in and mingle, plenty to learn and participate in. Glad you stuck it out and hung around. Good man, stay safe and Enjoy buddy,

Maxhead
26th February 2012, 09:32 AM
Good on ya Chris, I'm nor really sure why happened but top marks for hanging around and sticking it out. well done mate

Bigrig
26th February 2012, 09:33 AM
Good on ya Chris!!! Takes a big man to do this sort of thing, so as said, full respect!!

That said, water off a ducks back, and let's move on ... far too many topics to discuss about all things camping, wheeling, and lifestyle in general to be caught up in the past ...

wildgu6
26th February 2012, 10:06 AM
I might add buddy, have you noticed the changes on the home page, it now specifies the 25 post rule for the manuals so it can be seen before registering. So your rant was not in vein.

Cheers Pete

Woof
26th February 2012, 04:09 PM
All's good Chris, welcome and enjoy mate

AB
27th February 2012, 09:13 AM
Don't stress mate, good post!!!

madchris
1st March 2012, 07:45 PM
will do and thx

Yendor
1st March 2012, 08:17 PM
Hey Chris,

I glad you have stuck around.

There's no drama, everyone one here is very easy going.

Cheers Rodney

Tweakedoffroad
1st March 2012, 09:57 PM
Hey mate takes a bigger man to apologize/say thankyou which deserves respect mate.
Now on the other hand WELCOME BACK the learning sharing is only the begining

Dark 1
1st March 2012, 10:57 PM
No idea what your talkin bout, but you have my respect for this thankyou post :icon_victory:

I probly owe a few of them myself !

X 2 there, friggin great to see positive feedback on the forum like this. Top job everyone, bloody top job all.

Finly Owner
4th March 2012, 12:36 AM
No grudges held against members here Mate.

Tim