PDA

View Full Version : 30" LED Light Bar

Woof
25th February 2012, 06:55 PM
Well at this weeks Western Patrol Club meeting I won a 30"LED Light Bar, now my problem is where to put it (be nice everyone), was thinking on the front of the roof rack but I can't fit it in the car port.

Anyone got any ideas, I also want to keep it safe for the ferals in the neighbourhood.

Big thanks to Ash & Julie from www.perth4x4.com.au for donating it to the club.

NissanGQ4.2
25th February 2012, 06:57 PM
send it my way..............your problem solved easy

next

P.s: congrats on the win..... *&*%^&%^&*%^&

GUtsy ute
25th February 2012, 07:05 PM
Nice one Wayne,

What about a quick release mount on the bullbar or roof rack with a waterproof plug,
so it's only on there when you are using it?
Be a bit of a pain if you were using it all the time, but it would safe from the ferals.
How often would you be using it?

Gavin

Woof
25th February 2012, 07:08 PM
Nice one Wayne,

What about a quick release mount on the bullbar or roof rack with a waterproof plug,
so it's only on there when you are using it?
Be a bit of a pain if you were using it all the time, but it would safe from the ferals.
How often would you be using it?

Gavin

Thanks Gavin, good idea mate

Woof
25th February 2012, 07:09 PM
send it my way..............your problem solved easy

next

P.s: congrats on the win..... *&*%^&%^&*%^&

Thanks Todd...........................I think lol

NissanGQ4.2
25th February 2012, 07:15 PM
Thanks Todd...........................I think lol

Your welcome mate anytime *L*

Funny thin is I was actually going 2 pm you and see if it was possible 2 send you money for a ticket, wasn't sure if you had 2 be a club member or not.

Woof
25th February 2012, 07:17 PM
Your welcome mate anytime *L*

Funny thin is I was actually going 2 pm you and see if it was possible 2 send you money for a ticket, wasn't sure if you had 2 be a club member or not.

Gee got me on that one mate, I will find out and get back to you

DX grunt
25th February 2012, 08:01 PM
Congrats Wayne.

Now you can stop rubbing it in and remember you live in Spearwood!! lol

Take care out there.

Ross

rottodiver
25th February 2012, 08:05 PM
would you like me to fit it to a few positions on my car so you can get some ideas!!!! (will be using heaps and heaps of loktite)

Scotty

Woof
25th February 2012, 08:22 PM
Congrats Wayne.

Now you can stop rubbing it in and remember you live in Spearwood!! lol

Take care out there.

Ross
I'm not rubbing it in mate...LOL
How could I not remember that I live in Spearwood, at night all the scum come out to play..

Woof
25th February 2012, 08:24 PM
would you like me to fit it to a few positions on my car so you can get some ideas!!!! (will be using heaps and heaps of loktite)

Scotty

Thanks for the offer Scotty...................let me think about it and I will get back to you mate.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

NissanGQ4.2
25th February 2012, 08:41 PM
I'm not rubbing it in mate...LOL
How could I not remember that I live in Spearwood, at night all the scum come out to play..

Could be worse, they could come out 2 play during the day as well

ryusteve
25th February 2012, 10:49 PM
When you do eventually install it, would like to see some pics as I was thinking about getting one myself.

Woof
25th February 2012, 10:52 PM
When you do eventually install it, would like to see some pics as I was thinking about getting one myself.

May be a long wait mate, way to nice to get dirty...LOL
Definitely will be chucking some photos up when it is installed.
If you are interested in them then call around to Perth 4X4 in Balcatta and ask for Ash.

Tweakedoffroad
26th February 2012, 05:52 PM
Hey mate is a two row or single row and what sort of roof rack do you have I have fitted a few on roof racks u can depending, fit them below the roof rack

Woof
26th February 2012, 09:58 PM
Hey mate is a two row or single row and what sort of roof rack do you have I have fitted a few on roof racks u can depending, fit them below the roof rack

Double row, 60 LEDS.......have a full length alloy type, just a bit worried about hitting a low branch and wiping them out

boots
27th February 2012, 03:53 PM
Very jealous about the dillema you've got on your hands Dogman . where to fit LED lightbar ? look foward to seeing the pics when your done .

Tweakedoffroad
27th February 2012, 04:14 PM
Double row, 60 LEDS.......have a full length alloy type, just a bit worried about hitting a low branch and wiping them out
Not sure on the type of light you have but they are made very durable, we recess ours a little when we install them on roof racks this way they wont get bumped to hard have had a few of ours on comp trucks and they do take a bit of a beating can you take some pics and I can help the best I can from here

Woof
28th February 2012, 01:40 AM
Not sure on the type of light you have but they are made very durable, we recess ours a little when we install them on roof racks this way they wont get bumped to hard have had a few of ours on comp trucks and they do take a bit of a beating can you take some pics and I can help the best I can from here
Thanks Russ, just got to get the roof racks back on mate..lol

Tweakedoffroad
28th February 2012, 02:07 AM
O lot of work just to mount a light bar up there if u wanted it removable could always put a single roof rack/bar like the rola style