PDA

View Full Version : Running Rough

RonnieD
25th February 2012, 12:19 PM
hi i just got a gq 1994 petrol gas patrol rx and i have done the plugs and leads and put a new air pod cleaner and after taken the throttle body and the throttle positon sensor off and then putting it back on it wont idle all the time and it has lost power then it will idle but after a min or so it will turn itself off any ideas?

Bigrig
25th February 2012, 12:41 PM
Hey mate, no harm done but how about slipping over to the introductions section and posting up a welcome with a bit of info about you and the rig. Something we ask for and lets people know who they're yakking with. You'll find you get a better response to posted questions also.

That said, welcome aboard and hope you hang around - top site full of good people willing to help and valuable information etc.

Bigrig
25th February 2012, 12:42 PM
hi i just got a gq 1994 petrol gas patrol rx and i have done the plugs and leads and put a new air pod cleaner and after taken the throttle body and the throttle positon sensor off and then putting it back on it wont idle all the time and it has lost power then it will idle but after a min or so it will turn itself off any ideas?

Did you put the throttle position sensor back to where it was (checked voltage before and after)?? That'd be my first guess.