PDA

View Full Version : Good customer service that I thought I would share

MC97GQ
24th February 2012, 12:59 PM
I thought I would post a copy of an email I received last night from a company I have just dealt with.

I purchased a couple of tool rolls from this vendor and despite the fact there was a stuff up, I thought I would post a copy of his email to me.

Mark

Just tried to ring your mobile & home no.

My apologies, only found out last night, that I made a mistake and your package was sent to another customer. My fault, no excuses. I have spoken today to this customer and he is sending your package tomorrow (from Queensland) so it should be there monday

Again I apologise. If in the next few months you purchase another item from aussie rv products, please send me an email and I will provide a $20 gift voucher towards your purchase.

Regards
Brian Bol
Director
VCBB Futures Pty Ltd t /a Aussie RV Products.com
www.aussiervproducts.com.au
ABN 61 655 139 347

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

On 23/02/2012, at 17:49, Mark and Roz Creely <creelys@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

Hi,

I was just wondering if you could tell me where this order is up to,

I have received confirmation from my bank that the payment was received ok, but I have had no word on whether the order has shipped.

Can you give me an estimate on when I may receive the goods.

Thanks

Mark

Based on this email I am happy to recommend this vendor of RV gear.

Mark

AB
24th February 2012, 01:19 PM
Yeah mate you can't complain with that one.

Everyone stuffs up now and then and good to see he cares!

oncedisturbed
24th February 2012, 04:51 PM
Good to hear, i ordered an abr sidewinder from the boys in vic on tuesday and it came in today. Would have to say that would be the fastest auspost delivery i have ever got.

Always good when businesses do the right thing and look after there customers, ensures they will come back