PDA

View Full Version : Best wedding ever

chester
19th February 2012, 08:20 PM
Had a mate's wedding last weekend,and i must say it was the best wedding ive ever been too.

It was held on property at Neerim nth that back's on too the latrobe river,it's where they held the Ateco winch events.

The wedding cars were 2 comp cars,and his brothers(who was killed a few years ago)Gq shorty.
The guys had shirts,short's and thongs on their feet,even the bride had thongs on her feet.
During the ceramony we all sat there drinking cans.After tea they lit a fire and we all sat around drinking till the early hours.
It was like being on a trip execpt for the bride in her wedding dress.
It was the most easy going,relaxed wedding ive been to.
The best part was during the photos when the groom the bride and a mate took his brothers shorty across the river flexed it up a rock half way out of the river,then the bride got out and the mate set the winch then hid in the bush,they took photo,s of the bride standing there in her dress with the winch cable in hand and a strap over her shoulder.

growler2058
19th February 2012, 08:25 PM
Sounds bloody great mate

Bigrig
19th February 2012, 08:27 PM
Sounds awesome!!!! Can't top that and dead set good on the bride for getting into it - every bloke would love to do something like that, but it's 'their' day (the bride) and she's obviously keen on her camping, wheeling, and her man to be that adventurous on her big day!!!

Good stuff, and congrats to them!!!

NissanGQ4.2
19th February 2012, 08:36 PM
My congrats 2 them both, now that's my sorta wedding :)

wildgu6
19th February 2012, 08:43 PM
Good stuff and a big congrats to them both, like Scotty said they obviously love their lifestyle and good on em. Don't suppose you got any happy snaps of the river cross

AB
19th February 2012, 08:57 PM
Thats fantastic mate. My kind of wedding!!!

It was a blast because everyone was comfy and not dressed up in penguin suits on a 35 degree day stuck in a room for 5 hours...lol

Good stuff!

chester
19th February 2012, 10:05 PM
Good stuff and a big congrats to them both, like Scotty said they obviously love their lifestyle and good on em. Don't suppose you got any happy snaps of the river crossThere's a couple on facebook but iwant to ask them first.

Dhuck
20th February 2012, 08:19 AM
What a bottler of an idea. Congrats to them both

Silver
20th February 2012, 09:48 AM
Thanks for sharing that Chester.

I've read it a couple of times now, and each time it has brightened my day :-)