PDA

View Full Version : Valentines day

wildgu6
14th February 2012, 07:11 AM
Well I know your all a bunch of romantics hahaha So what has everyone got planned for their loved one to keep you in the good books,
I always leave it late and get in the poo, gave her a card this am so the poos not too deep, and going to try get some Ronnin Keating tickets for tonight's gig, if that fails will try for some roses if there's any left. So what's everyone got planned, Dont be shy now

Bigrig
14th February 2012, 07:24 AM
Didn't even realise it was today!!!! Lucky I'm in Melbourne I guess!!!! lmao

If I get her a bunch of flowers or something on the way home, she'll think I've done something bad!!!!! lmfao

Maxhead
14th February 2012, 07:26 AM
I asked my missus what she's organised for me. She said nothing so that was the end of conversation.....thank you!

macca86
14th February 2012, 07:43 AM
I'll give her a phone call that'll do it
can't give them too much or they start to expect it

growler2058
14th February 2012, 07:56 AM
I'm H.O.T.Y ( husband of the year) five years running so don't have to do anything hahahahahahahahaha

Bigrig
14th February 2012, 08:12 AM
I'm H.O.T.Y ( husband of the year) five years running so don't have to do anything hahahahahahahahaha

Can you try harder please!! It's guys like you that gives guys like me a bad rep!!!! lmao

AB
14th February 2012, 08:20 AM
Flowers and home made Tacos for tea tonight....You ripper!!!.....Aren't I a softy!!!

taslucas
14th February 2012, 08:25 AM
A game for the Wii! Yep, that's what she wanted! And flowers and a banquet at the local Chinese tonight.

wildgu6
14th February 2012, 08:26 AM
Come on fellas, your making me and Andy look like S.N.A.Gs,

snicko
14th February 2012, 08:35 AM
I'm home alone for two days starting today so that answers that!! Hubby probably doesn't even know it Valentines Day!! It's over rated anyway!! hahahahaha

growler2058
14th February 2012, 08:37 AM
Can you try harder please!! It's guys like you that gives guys like me a bad rep!!!! lmao

Well I do recall the comment "I tell my wife she's like dogsh1t.... The older she gets the easier she is to pick up" hahahahahahahahaha that probably doesn't help mate haaha

taslucas
14th February 2012, 08:42 AM
Come on fellas, your making me and Andy look like S.N.A.Gs,

I make dinner most nights, and I'm sorry Andy but tacos is no big feat! As for Ronnin tickets.......well......to say we wouldn't ever go to that concert is an understatement! Each to their own! I just hope everyone's efforts big or small end in a happy day for all involved:-)

wildgu6
14th February 2012, 08:48 AM
I could go the tacos for sure, as for Ronnin well not my thing but you have to make sacrifices occasionally and you know what they say, happy wife, happy life. And yes Snicko it is very over rated, to commercialized like easter and chrisy.

taslucas
14th February 2012, 09:52 AM
I could go the tacos for sure, as for Ronnin well not my thing but you have to make sacrifices occasionally and you know what they say, happy wife, happy life. And yes Snicko it is very over rated, to commercialized like easter and chrisy.

Too right, but I thought the saying was: happy wife, happy wife! Lol. Or in my case: happy girlfriend, keep a girlfriend! lmfao

Clunk
14th February 2012, 10:05 AM
Oh carp.... Now that's why the missus has the hump with me this morning..... Forgot our engagement anniversary yesterday. There's way too many dates to remember and a calendar is mo use, coz you gotta remember to look at that...... Lol
Just as well I remembered Valentines, taking her out to dinner.

Sir Roofy
14th February 2012, 10:09 AM
Waste of money guys so its that day again lol, what happens for the rest of the year ?you should be able to say i love you at least once a day not once a year

oncedisturbed
14th February 2012, 10:43 AM
Today is the wifes day, from memory theres a day in may that is allocated to the boys. Bsbj day - beer, steak and, well you can guess the last 2 letters muah

AB
14th February 2012, 10:53 AM
Today is the wifes day, from memory theres a day in may that is allocated to the boys. Bsbj day - beer, steak and, well you can guess the last 2 letters muah

Got lucky with the dates mate on the same day....lol

Happy birthday to the better half too!

taslucas
14th February 2012, 10:58 AM
Waste of money guys so its that day again lol, what happens for the rest of the year ?you should be able to say i love you at least once a day not once a year

Yeah agree with you there. I say it a few times a week, whenever I feel like it. But don't have a wedding anniversary so Valentines day is as good a day as any to share the love!

Timbo
14th February 2012, 11:04 AM
I got a rose delivered to me by my GF this morning at work. Personally handed t to me. I've never received a flower before, rofl!
She is also cooking spagetti bolagnase (im not even gonna try spelling that correctly) tonight for us.

I think I win at Valentines Day.

taslucas
14th February 2012, 12:00 PM
I got a rose delivered to me by my GF this morning at work. Personally handed t to me. I've never received a flower before, rofl!
She is also cooking spagetti bolagnase (im not even gonna try spelling that correctly) tonight for us.

I think I win at Valentines Day.

Last Valentine's day I got a 4wd Tasmania book. The score is tied timbo lol.
We haven't exchanged gifts yet, can't wait:-)

Airstrike
14th February 2012, 02:20 PM
Didn't even realise it was today!!!! Lucky I'm in Melbourne I guess!!!! lmao

If I get her a bunch of flowers or something on the way home, she'll think I've done something bad!!!!! lmfao

HARD in the same boat. I did the petrol station bunch of Aussie wild flowers this morning. Her reaction "what the ^$@* did you do"? well at the end of the day I got the flowers so thats an extra tick on the 'Special' points board

I feel like im at a timezone games place and the more tickets I win the bigger the prize for redemption.............

Timbo
14th February 2012, 02:35 PM
Last Valentine's day I got a 4wd Tasmania book. The score is tied timbo lol.
We haven't exchanged gifts yet, can't wait:-)

haha! I dunno mate, think you might be slipping ahead in the WINNING stakes!

Although, my GF *did* let me buy another Patrol having already owned one. A couple weeks before V-Day but it's close!

White Elephant
14th February 2012, 03:40 PM
Well I know your all a bunch of romantics hahaha So what has everyone got planned for their loved one to keep you in the good books,
I always leave it late and get in the poo, gave her a card this am so the poos not too deep, and going to try get some Ronnin Keating tickets for tonight's gig, if that fails will try for some roses if there's any left. So what's everyone got planned, Dont be shy now

Well, I did order a big bunch of roses to be delivered, but the florist rang me this morning and cancelled it because they were "full up" so epic fail there, but I did tell the Mrs that I'll take her out tonight and throw some fine culinary delights down her throat and see a flick of her choice(as long as it's not a chick flick!) lol!

Gotta hit any florists I can see on my trek home and see if I can get a Mercy bunch of flowers-doubt I'll be able to get roses today now!

taslucas
14th February 2012, 03:43 PM
Well, I did order a big bunch of roses to be delivered, but the florist rang me this morning and cancelled it because they were "full up" so epic fail there, but I did tell the Mrs that I'll take her out tonight and throw some fine culinary delights down her throat and see a flick of her choice(as long as it's not a chick flick!) lol!

Gotta hit any florists I can see on my trek home and see if I can get a Mercy bunch of flowers-doubt I'll be able to get roses today now!

"......fine culinary delights down her throat....." ! I've never heard dirty sound so clean!

AB
14th February 2012, 03:53 PM

I got caught out last year I think when I left it until the last minute and no one in my area had any deliveries available. I had to drive around to different towns after work like a mad man trying to find a florist who actually had flowers...lol

It got to about 7pm and the sweat was dripping...lol...Came home with a bunch of the sorriest looking servo flowers you have ever seen...LMAO

Lesson learnt, dropped into local florist this morning and pre ordered!!!!!!!!

taslucas
14th February 2012, 04:04 PM
I ordered and payed yesterday:-)

pearcey
14th February 2012, 04:12 PM
I took of to Melbourne for a week and a bit so while I`m walking up the Hill to the apartments tonight I`ll call her and do a bit of heave breathing.
Mind you I left her with all the chick flick`s she wants and no dirty washing while I`m away.

taslucas
14th February 2012, 05:03 PM
haha! I dunno mate, think you might be slipping ahead in the WINNING stakes!

Although, my GF *did* let me buy another Patrol having already owned one. A couple weeks before V-Day but it's close!

Oh yeah! Family guy DVD, vanilla massage oil, chocolate AND fully sexy French lingerie....... I'm signing out for a while guys.........

stock patrol
14th February 2012, 05:04 PM
Well I went to the trouble of getting a card for my new squeeze and she's doing something else for the day.

wildgu6
14th February 2012, 06:07 PM
Well I got out of Ronnin Keating....hahahaha thanks to the bossman i had a late day at work and thought F@&$ of all days, anyway shot off the west lakes and got the miss's a pandora braclet. Now who's in the good books. Do a little dance make a little love, get down tonight....lol

wildgu6
14th February 2012, 06:23 PM

DONT buy yellow

Sounds like me last year buddy...lol I got a mercy bunch OMG I didn't bloody know different colours were for different things. A rose is a rose right. WRONG I got a doz yellow yer, Oops that meens you are just friends.OMG did the ship hit the fan then. Was a very quiet house for a week or so. Lol

NissanGQ4.2
14th February 2012, 06:28 PM
Absolutely nothing,

Got home at 6pm from work, missus walked out the door 5 mins later 2 go 2 her work.

Now I have to take a 45min drive to pick up a car and 45min drive back, because the missus sh!t box Toyota is playing up and in at the mechanics.

Oh the joys of life

wildgu6
14th February 2012, 06:31 PM
Absolutely nothing,

Got home at 6pm from work, missus walked out the door 5 mins later 2 go 2 her work.

Now I have to take a 45min drive to pick up a car and 45min drive back, because the missus sh!t box Toyota is playing up and in at the mechanics.

Oh the joys of life

Now thats true love, Smile mate, I'll have a scotch or six for ya

belzi82
14th February 2012, 08:46 PM
Happy Valentine's day all. I got lovely red roses waiting for me when I got home from work as well as a nice dinner. I have the best boyfriend!!

wildgu6
14th February 2012, 09:08 PM
Happy Valentine's day all. I got lovely red roses waiting for me when I got home from work as well as a nice dinner. I have the best boyfriend!!

Good stuff Bel, Happy valentines day to you too. Glad you had a good one,

Maxhead
15th February 2012, 05:50 AM
Well I hope for all you romantics the day had a Happy Ending :)

macca86
15th February 2012, 07:09 AM
Well I got out of Ronnin Keating....hahahaha thanks to the bossman i had a late day at work and thought F@&$ of all days, anyway shot off the west lakes and got the miss's a pandora braclet. Now who's in the good books. Do a little dance make a little love, get down tonight....lol

It may be a great gift but silly my friend. you never get a gift where you can add too it going to cost a small packet to fill that braclet hope your goodies were worth it

wildgu6
15th February 2012, 07:18 AM
It may be a great gift but silly my friend. you never get a gift where you can add too it going to cost a small packet to fill that braclet hope your goodies were worth it

Makes it easier next special occasion, mmmm what do I get her. I know a charm, will take years to fill but make things easier for me hahaha oh yer I got a T-shirt, that didn't work out to my advantage aye

taslucas
15th February 2012, 07:49 AM
Makes it easier next special occasion, mmmm what do I get her. I know a charm, will take years to fill but make things easier for me hahaha oh yer I got a T-shirt, that didn't work out to my advantage aye

Works like a charm! Lol

wildgu6
15th February 2012, 09:30 AM
Works like a charm! Lol

LMFAO nice one Lucas,

White Elephant
15th February 2012, 03:47 PM
I got caught out last year I think when I left it until the last minute and no one in my area had any deliveries available. I had to drive around to different towns after work like a mad man trying to find a florist who actually had flowers...lol

It got to about 7pm and the sweat was dripping...lol...Came home with a bunch of the sorriest looking servo flowers you have ever seen...LMAO

Lesson learnt, dropped into local florist this morning and pre ordered!!!!!!!!

haha, nice one. I was actually lucky yesterday, found a florist close to home that had people going in there all day after their orders were cancelled by the same mob that canned my order. I managed to get a nice fresh bunch of 12 long stem roses. So I remain in the good books...until next time! :thumbup:

White Elephant
15th February 2012, 03:49 PM
DONT buy yellow

Sounds like me last year buddy...lol I got a mercy bunch OMG I didn't bloody know different colours were for different things. A rose is a rose right. WRONG I got a doz yellow yer, Oops that meens you are just friends.OMG did the ship hit the fan then. Was a very quiet house for a week or so. Lol

bom bom! Fail. Lol! Lesson learned...

wildgu6
15th February 2012, 10:03 PM
bom bom! Fail. Lol! Lesson learned...

Damn right there, Don't buy roses....LMAO