PDA

View Full Version : New

true blue
9th February 2012, 08:57 PM
:thumbup:Hi all I'm a newbie, nice to be a part of this site.. Cheers sally:toot:

growler2058
9th February 2012, 09:01 PM
G'day Sally welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Bigrig
9th February 2012, 09:04 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

Enjoy!!

DX grunt
9th February 2012, 09:08 PM
Hey, True Blue...

Has that John Williamson ring to it. lol

Welcome to the forum and glad to have you onboard. Plenty of activity from Victoria on here.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Dhuck
9th February 2012, 09:13 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

AB
9th February 2012, 09:16 PM
Welcome to the forum Sally, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

true blue
9th February 2012, 10:23 PM
G'day thanks for the welcome, just a question to start off, I have an 89 gq and when I bought it, it came with what I think is a little sports steering wheel, did they come with those little wheels do you know or a standard wheel.. I don't know if the wagon came with power steering or not, it's really hard to steer but I'm not sure if that's because of the small steering wheel.. Cheers sal

Bigrig
9th February 2012, 10:25 PM
G'day thanks for the welcome, just a question to start off, I have an 89 gq and when I bought it, it came with what I think is a little sports steering wheel, did they come with those little wheels do you know or a standard wheel.. I don't know if the wagon came with power steering or not, it's really hard to steer but I'm not sure if that's because of the small steering wheel.. Cheers sal

Small wheel is not standard mate - id say previous owner has swapped it. And the smaller the wheel, definitely the harder to steer.

Have a search for steering wheel related threads on the forum (there's a few) and no doubt they'll point you in the right direction for replacement.

wildgu6
9th February 2012, 10:31 PM
G'day Sally, great to have you onboard
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

taslucas
9th February 2012, 10:34 PM
Gday Sally, welcome to the forum.

Maxhead
10th February 2012, 05:13 AM
G'Day Sally, welcome to the forum mate

Sir Roofy
10th February 2012, 10:28 AM
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay

sam697
10th February 2012, 10:32 AM
Good Morning, and welcome. Hope you enjoy as much as I do

Cheers
Sam

y60fromDK
10th February 2012, 11:03 PM
Welcome the the comunety

oncedisturbed
11th February 2012, 10:37 AM
Welcome to the forum

Woof
11th February 2012, 08:16 PM
Welcome to the forum Sally, enjoy

Clunk
19th February 2012, 01:57 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard

Goodwood
20th February 2012, 08:59 AM
Gday Sally and welcome to the forum i'm a newbie myself but looks like a friendly bunch in here.

Finly Owner
4th March 2012, 01:31 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Sally

Tim

Rip'n'Shred
4th March 2012, 02:34 AM
Hi and welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

timbar
4th March 2012, 03:11 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim