PDA

View Full Version : Intro and question

patrol_maverick
7th February 2012, 06:19 PM
Hello all, I probably should have intro'd before making other posts.
Anyway, I'm new to this Patrol forum. Just wondering what the 'Forum sponsor' logo above some members avatars is about? I haven't seen that on any of my other regular forums before. Cheers

Bigrig
7th February 2012, 06:30 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

The sponsors logo is for those who've financially contributed to keep the forum running mate. It costs AB to host the site, the data up/downloads etc each month, some just chip something small in to assist with the costs.

Enjoy!!

AB
7th February 2012, 07:24 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, as Big rig mentioned we are getting around 70,000 visitors each month and growing which is fantastic but the costs are adding up so It's just an extra way to fund the forum thats all.

Here is some more info about it = http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/sponsorship.html

Feel free to ask any questions mate and join in the conversations.

growler2058
7th February 2012, 07:56 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

wildgu6
7th February 2012, 08:15 PM
G'day Buddy, welcome aboard
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

The forum sponsor is not a compulsory donation, it's just helps out AB (founder) who funds this site off his own back, and allows such a top site to keep running.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Dhuck
7th February 2012, 09:41 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Clunk
8th February 2012, 12:33 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard the forum

patrol_maverick
8th February 2012, 04:30 PM
Cheers guys. Seems like a good forum so far. I'm also on Outers/ Patrol4x4/ 4WD Action. They're all good. :thumbup:

growler2058
8th February 2012, 04:42 PM
Cheers guys. Seems like a good forum so far. I'm also on Outers/ Patrol4x4/ 4WD Action. They're all good. :thumbup:

Don't reckon you'll get 100% agree with ya there mate hahahahahaha

taslucas
8th February 2012, 04:57 PM
Don't reckon you'll get 100% agree with ya there mate hahahahahaha

Yeah Id have to be a 1% against that lol! Welcome to the forum and welcome to the light! Hahaha

Ramsi23
8th February 2012, 08:26 PM
Welcome aboard and great question. Enjoy your time here.