PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Mudboss
7th February 2012, 03:39 PM
Sorry for the late intro, first timer on forums.

Im steven and i got a 4.5 petrol patrol wagon. got a 3 inch lift, long range tanki, home made draws, 33', i pissed the auto locking hubs off and put ute manual locking hubs on, warn xp 9.5. and all the usual gear tjm bullbar narva spotties, duel batteries, uhf radio, sub and sound, dvd. just reciently got a rooftop tent and auning, and a roof rack to suit.

had gas when i brought it, ripped that off and kinda had nigling problems ever since. love the power hate the thurst.

we often go out 4x4ing around yorkies crossing near Port Augusta South Australia, top end of spencer gulf. great dune driving and mud driving in the wet.

looking to join a club now to get a bit more knowlage from the guys that have been doing it for years.
Any sugestions?????

also im looking to replace my home made duel wheel spare kit with a nice looking one with led lights and all the fruit.
Any sugestions on a good dealer in south australia.

i got a few other lil toys if any1 is interested.

gtg read ya up later>>>>>>>>:049:

Sir Roofy
7th February 2012, 03:47 PM
Welcome aboard mate throw up some pics of this beast
enjoy your stay

Bigrig
7th February 2012, 04:12 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

Enjoy!!

AB
7th February 2012, 04:21 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, there is a club section in the forum but I don't know how accurate it is for SA.

If you don't get a response here then put up the question in another section as a lot of people don't read the introductions.

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

growler2058
7th February 2012, 05:11 PM
Gday Steve welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice, were having a forum meetup at Loveday 4wd adventures over easter be good if you could make it

Maxhead
7th February 2012, 05:16 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Silver
7th February 2012, 05:30 PM
Welcome, Steve.

Dhuck
7th February 2012, 07:29 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
7th February 2012, 09:20 PM
G'day Steven welcome aboard mate,
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Dont forget to check out the polls section and vote SA in which state you live in,
as for a club ? will see what i can find out for you.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

wildgu6
7th February 2012, 09:22 PM
What area you in ?? sounds like your up Port Agutta way ??

Clunk
8th February 2012, 12:52 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

Mudboss
11th February 2012, 01:18 PM
yeh livin in port augusta west. and yap just heard of the loveday avent a few months ago, IM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oncedisturbed
11th February 2012, 01:31 PM
welcome to the forum

sam697
11th February 2012, 02:04 PM
Hey Steve,
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy as much as I do....

Cheers
Sam

Woof
11th February 2012, 06:04 PM
Welcome to the forum Steven, enjoy mate