PDA

View Full Version : The real BOSS is here !!!!

sam697
7th February 2012, 12:04 AM
Hey crew, just dropped in to say hi. I'm Sam, patch697's real Boss. Yep, I say jump, he says "how high" lmao

patch697
7th February 2012, 12:07 AM
You may be the Boss at home woman but on here I call the shots..... ( when you let me)...........hahahahahahaha

Welcome to the forum.

Bigrig
7th February 2012, 12:45 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

But ... you probably already know that ...

Oh, and sorry from all of us!! lmao

Enjoy!!

sam697
7th February 2012, 12:51 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

But ... you probably already know that ...

Oh, and sorry from all of us!! lmao

Enjoy!!

Lmao..... sorry in advance..... I like it and I am totally sure there will be more to come :) As you can imagine, I have been warned about the insane freaks here. Thanks for the welcome :)

Bigrig
7th February 2012, 12:54 AM
Lmao..... sorry in advance..... I like it and I am totally sure there will be more to come :) As you can imagine, I have been warned about the insane freaks here. Thanks for the welcome :)

No, no ... you misunderstand me ....

Sorry about Patch I meant!!!! lmfao!!!

sam697
7th February 2012, 12:56 AM

Lmao, yeah that too.... I think you will be sorry for THAT for a very long time......

Silver
7th February 2012, 12:59 AM
Welcome, Sam!

Patch has it easy.

When my wife says jump, I say 'At once, Ma'am, and may I be permitted to know when I can come back down?'

patch697
7th February 2012, 01:00 AM

Lmao, yeah that too.... I think you will be sorry for THAT for a very long time......

I can see this is gunna be fun????.......................... hahahahahaha

P.s.......... I've got your back too Bigus old mate...................LMFAO

sam697
7th February 2012, 01:02 AM
Welcome, Sam!

Patch has it easy.

When my wife says jump, I say 'At once, Ma'am, and may I be permitted to know when I can come back down?'

Ok, so I cut the story short. He pretty much says the same. Always fun to leave you hanging for a while. Thanks for the welcome Silver

sam697
7th February 2012, 01:03 AM

Bit late to be sucking up now Babe lmfao

patch697
7th February 2012, 01:05 AM
Bit late to be sucking up now Babe lmfao

I can see this is working out???...........................ROFLMAO

sam697
7th February 2012, 01:08 AM
I can see this is working out???...........................ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO yes quite nicely :P

Bigrig
7th February 2012, 01:13 AM

Too easy mate - I'm here for ya!!! lmao

MudRunnerTD
7th February 2012, 01:48 AM
Well Sam,

Welcome to the Forum. If your nice we will like you, if your polite we will welcome you, if you ask silly questions we will support you...

If you get out of hand we will PATCH you.

LMAO..Welcome. been thinking about you Patch Ol' mate, have i imagined it or have you been missing for a few weeks form these pages?

Hope you both had a great christmas.

Paul you figured out if your coming to Loveday?? Oh i see how this will work.........

Sam? oh Sweet Sam.... May we play with Paulie at Loveday??? Please?? We like you, we do so,

DX grunt
7th February 2012, 05:56 AM
Welcome Sam

Great to have you onboard.

Have you seen THAT picture, yet? If you want a re-run, I'm sure somebody can acccommodate. PML

Paulie is soooo protective of his fridge. lol

Midge says "hi," too.

Take care out there.

Rossco

growler2058
7th February 2012, 06:00 AM
G'day Sam welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

wildgu6
7th February 2012, 06:10 AM
G'day Sam, welcome aboard
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

You must be a patient woman...lmao
Good on ya girl, someone needs to keep him in line.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Sir Roofy
7th February 2012, 06:58 AM
welcome aboard sam bout time you surfaced on here,hope your looking after old mate
and keeping him happy
enjoy your stay

Dhuck
7th February 2012, 07:02 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

sam697
7th February 2012, 08:06 AM
Well Sam,

Welcome to the Forum. If your nice we will like you, if your polite we will welcome you, if you ask silly questions we will support you...

If you get out of hand we will PATCH you.

LMAO..Welcome. been thinking about you Patch Ol' mate, have i imagined it or have you been missing for a few weeks form these pages?

Hope you both had a great christmas.

Paul you figured out if your coming to Loveday?? Oh i see how this will work.........

Sam? oh Sweet Sam.... May we play with Paulie at Loveday??? Please?? We like you, we do so,

Lmao, PATCH me ???? Like that is going to help you keep me in line :) Thanks for the welcome MudRunnerTD, oh and I apologise for keeping the boy busy for the last little while.

sam697
7th February 2012, 08:08 AM
G'day Sam, welcome aboard
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

You must be a patient woman...lmao
Good on ya girl, someone needs to keep him in line.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Good morning Pete. Patience..... baby I am a saint !!! My halo keeps choking me though. I think it needs adjusting lol. Thanks for the welcome xox

sam697
7th February 2012, 08:10 AM
welcome aboard sam bout time you surfaced on here,hope your looking after old mate
and keeping him happy
enjoy your stay

Looking after him.... always :) Thanks for the welcome roofy

sam697
7th February 2012, 08:11 AM
G'day Sam welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

G'day Mate, thanks for the welcome.

sam697
7th February 2012, 08:12 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Thanks Dhuck :)

sam697
7th February 2012, 08:13 AM
Ok crew, is it fear that is making you all so nice?? Just asking, because I was warned you are all mad is all.
Sam xoxoxox

sam697
7th February 2012, 08:16 AM
Welcome Sam

Great to have you onboard.

Have you seen THAT picture, yet? If you want a re-run, I'm sure somebody can acccommodate. PML

Paulie is soooo protective of his fridge. lol

Midge says "hi," too.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Lmao Rossco, yes I have seen THAT pic..... no rerun required, thanks for the offer lol
He has learned to share the fridge. It's all in the training :)
Thanks for the welcome xxx

AB
7th February 2012, 08:22 AM
Welcome to the forum Sam, glad that someone snagged the se*xiest man in all of Wimmera....LMAO

sam697
7th February 2012, 08:25 AM
Welcome to the forum Sam, glad that someone snagged the se*xiest man in all of Wimmera....LMAO

Lmao thanks AB........

wildgu6
7th February 2012, 08:35 AM
Well Sam, Pauly certainly kept you under wraps when I was down Boola way. What a breath of fresh air...So tell me are you coming to Loveday ???

sam697
7th February 2012, 08:54 AM
Well Sam, Pauly certainly kept you under wraps when I was down Boola way. What a breath of fresh air...So tell me are you coming to Loveday ???

Loveday I think I will miss unfortunately, but I am up for the next one. Hope you all have a great time. I want to see pics.

wildgu6
7th February 2012, 09:41 AM
So are you letting Pauly come ???
I'll keep an eye on him for ya...lol

sam697
7th February 2012, 09:49 AM
So are you letting Pauly come ???
I'll keep an eye on him for ya...lol

Pauly can do whatever he chooses........ once he runs it past me and I decide lmao
No, seriously, he can do whatever he wants but he is hanging out for Qld run so he has decided not to do Loveday. If you can convince him to go, good luck and I will hold you responsible Pete lmao

patch697
7th February 2012, 09:53 AM
Ok crew, is it fear that is making you all so nice?? Just asking, because I was warned you are all mad is all.
Sam xoxoxox

We are all mad here & now your one of us..... Welcome to Hotel California.......................hahahahahahaha

patch697
7th February 2012, 09:56 AM
Pauly can do whatever he chooses........ once he runs it past me and I decide lmao
No, seriously, he can do whatever he wants but he is hanging out for Qld run so he has decided not to do Loveday. If you can convince him to go, good luck and I will hold you responsible Pete lmao

I'd be happy if we (the Boss & I) could do both Pete but the Mav won't be ready in time & someone forgot to water the Money tree........hahahaha

sam697
7th February 2012, 10:20 AM
We are all mad here & now your one of us..... Welcome to Hotel California.......................hahahahahahaha

Yep I sure am. You needed some extra insanity anyway :P

sam697
7th February 2012, 10:21 AM
I'd be happy if we (the Boss & I) could do both Pete but the Mav won't be ready in time & someone forgot to water the Money tree........hahahaha

Damn, water the money tree. I knew I forgot something !!!!

wildgu6
7th February 2012, 12:49 PM
Water the damn tree will ya Paul, want to see ya at Loveday mate

Maxhead
7th February 2012, 05:13 PM
OH NO!! I thought one clown was enough...(meaning Patch)..LOLOLOLO but there's plenty of room for another one...LOLO

Welcome to the forum Sam (BOSS), I'm sure you'll enjoy ..which you already are.! hows that money tree going? any hints how to grow one?

NissanGQ4.2
7th February 2012, 06:40 PM
Welcome to the forum Sam

Great bunch here, except that Patch bloke, he is a real trouble maker.

He is know 2 hijack threads, often strays onto FB and Hijacks posts there 2.

Enjoy your stay :)

Cheers

Todd

P.S: I am NOT known on FB as Oddie Todd, that is some other trouble maker *LMAO*

sam697
7th February 2012, 07:20 PM
OH NO!! I thought one clown was enough...(meaning Patch)..LOLOLOLO but there's plenty of room for another one...LOLO

Welcome to the forum Sam (BOSS), I'm sure you'll enjoy ..which you already are.! hows that money tree going? any hints how to grow one?

One clown is never enough. I am his evil twin you know :) Money tree, lots of love and pray for a miracle lol. Thanks for the welcome NissPat xoxox

sam697
7th February 2012, 07:26 PM
Welcome to the forum Sam

Great bunch here, except that Patch bloke, he is a real trouble maker.

He is know 2 hijack threads, often strays onto FB and Hijacks posts there 2.

Enjoy your stay :)

Cheers

Todd

P.S: I am NOT known on FB as Oddie Todd, that is some other trouble maker *LMAO*

Lmao Todd. That Oddie bloke is a worry I must say !!! And as for that OTHER bloke, definitely trouble !!! I have seen him stalking random pages and posts many times. Scary dude.......
Thanks for the welcome and nice to talk to you again :)

wildgu6
7th February 2012, 09:36 PM
You may be the Boss at home woman but on here I call the shots..... ( when you let me)...........hahahahahahaha

Welcome to the forum.

Hahahahahahah we'll see

Clunk
8th February 2012, 12:38 AM
well I can tell you're Patch's boss alright, been here 5 minutes and there's already 5 pages of waffle to read through..................... hahahahahahahahaha

oh yeah, welcome aboard by the way, good to have ya here...... I think!!!! lol

sam697
8th February 2012, 06:06 PM
G'day Sam welcome to the forum mate. Yeah you'll find all types here. Eccentric, brilliant, funny, informative, helpful, lovable and amazing people all hang out here. Oh and even perfect types like me.

Enjoy the ride!

I heard it is the "perfect types" I have to watch around here lol. Thanks for the welcome Plasnart :)

sam697
8th February 2012, 06:07 PM
Hahahahahahah we'll see

ROFLMAO........ you know it already :P

sam697
8th February 2012, 06:09 PM
well I can tell you're Patch's boss alright, been here 5 minutes and there's already 5 pages of waffle to read through..................... hahahahahahahahaha

oh yeah, welcome aboard by the way, good to have ya here...... I think!!!! lol

Lmao, not sure what he has got me into here but bring it on lol Thanks for the welcome clunk71 but you probably should be a little scared :P

Ramsi23
8th February 2012, 08:19 PM
Welcome Sam I am. Hope you enjoy your stay.

joelogozzo
9th February 2012, 11:57 AM
Hi Sam welcome

sam697
9th February 2012, 05:02 PM
Welcome Sam I am. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks Ramsi23 :)

sam697
9th February 2012, 05:04 PM
Hi Sam welcome

Thank you for the welcome joelogozzo :)

NissanGQ4.2
9th February 2012, 05:40 PM
26 posts of dribble already just so you could download the Nissan manual, MODS I think its time we ban this member *LMAO*

y60fromDK
9th February 2012, 05:49 PM
Welcome fron a newbe

sam697
9th February 2012, 09:34 PM
26 posts of dribble already just so you could download the Nissan manual, MODS I think its time we ban this member *LMAO*

Says the person with enough time on their hands to count the posts lmao. C'mon MODS do your worst :P

sam697
9th February 2012, 09:35 PM
Welcome fron a newbe

Thanks y60fromDK and welcome to you too :) Hope you have as much fun as I have so far !!!

YNOT
9th February 2012, 09:42 PM
Says the person with enough time on their hands to count the posts lmao. C'mon MODS do your worst :P

Welcome to the forum Sam.

Tony

sam697
9th February 2012, 09:54 PM
Welcome to the forum Sam.

Tony

Thanks Tony :)

Clunk
9th February 2012, 10:12 PM
Lmao, not sure what he has got me into here but bring it on lol Thanks for the welcome clunk71 but you probably should be a little scared :P

Oh I wouldn't bo so sure about that.... Just ask Patch hahaha

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

taslucas
9th February 2012, 10:37 PM

haha, yeah ive watched this thread alone sprout wings and fly in a mere few days! Welcome to the forum sam:)

sam697
9th February 2012, 11:32 PM
haha, yeah ive watched this thread alone sprout wings and fly in a mere few days! Welcome to the forum sam:)

Thanks Lucas, it has been fun so far :P

Timmo
9th February 2012, 11:54 PM
im glad my boss cant even operate the the troll let alone the computer......welcome aboard sam............

sam697
10th February 2012, 09:27 AM
im glad my boss cant even operate the the troll let alone the computer......welcome aboard sam............

Lol Thanks timbo :)

nowoolies
10th February 2012, 09:38 AM

Welcome to the forum.

back in the corner mate untill your told you can come out hahahahahahahahaha...big breath...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....luv it lol

nowoolies
10th February 2012, 09:39 AM
welcome on board Sam
and dont for get piccies we luv piccies hint hint

sam697
10th February 2012, 09:49 AM
back in the corner mate untill your told you can come out hahahahahahahahaha...big breath...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....luv it lol

Lmao give him hell

sam697
10th February 2012, 09:53 AM
welcome on board Sam

Thanks Paul, piccies, I have a few I might post....... btw give Teddy a big hug for me
Have a great day
Sam

nowoolies
10th February 2012, 10:44 AM
Thanks Paul, piccies, I have a few I might post....... btw give Teddy a big hug for me
Have a great day
Sam

that i will hahahah and another bottle of bourbon lol

Sir Roofy
10th February 2012, 11:22 AM
that i will hahahah and another bottle of bourbon lol

not you too paul so how you been mate

Clunk
10th February 2012, 04:28 PM
welcome on board Sam

Specially ones of Patch in a dress!!!!!! Lmfao

sam697
10th February 2012, 05:22 PM
Specially ones of Patch in a dress!!!!!! Lmfao

I heard that you thought he looked rather hot in it Adrian. Got a little excited so I heard LMFAO !!!!

Bigrig
10th February 2012, 07:40 PM
I heard that you thought he looked rather hot in it Adrian. Got a little excited so I heard LMFAO !!!!

Me on the other hand, I haven't been able to look at the women in the nursing home I work in since without giggling like a pre-pubescent child!!!! They remind me of it!!! lmfao

growler2058
10th February 2012, 08:04 PM
Yeah HOT...............Hot n bothered hahahaha

sam697
10th February 2012, 08:12 PM
Me on the other hand, I haven't been able to look at the women in the nursing home I work in since without giggling like a pre-pubescent child!!!! They remind me of it!!! lmfao

ROFLMFAO at least you get a chuckle every day, scary as the thought is of two of em running around :)

sam697
10th February 2012, 08:13 PM
Yeah HOT...............Hot n bothered hahahaha

Definitely bothered lmao.....

Clunk
10th February 2012, 08:27 PM

More than you would ever know!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha

sam697
10th February 2012, 08:34 PM
more than you would ever know!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha

roflmao !!!!

NissanGQ4.2
10th February 2012, 09:16 PM
I'm starting 2 think Patch is Sam / Sam is Patch, dresses where not just enough, had 2 change his user name 2 female also *LMAO*

Clunk
10th February 2012, 10:08 PM
I'm starting 2 think Patch is Sam / Sam is Patch, dresses where not just enough, had 2 change his user name 2 female also *LMAO*

Hahahahahahaha ............ Hahahahaha........... Reckon you could be right there Todd.............. Owwwww my chest hurts Hahahahahahaha

Woof
10th February 2012, 10:20 PM
Sam xoxoxox

Welcome to the forum Sam, oh and by the way The Dogman fears no one, be it man, woman or beast..
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/08/1.gif

sam697
11th February 2012, 07:44 AM

Lmao, what are you going to do when we are both standing in front of you? Bet I know who the big girl will be then hehehehe......... Patch said he will deal with you himself on this one roflmao..... good morning btw :)

sam697
11th February 2012, 07:46 AM
Hahahahahahaha ............ Hahahahaha........... Reckon you could be right there Todd.............. Owwwww my chest hurts Hahahahahahaha

Good morning clunk !!!! Yep, you are in the same boat as Toddy.....
Patch can't wait to say hi later lmao
Have a great day contemplating that hehehe

sam697
11th February 2012, 07:50 AM
Welcome to the forum Sam, oh and by the way The Dogman fears no one, be it man, woman or beast..
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/08/1.gif

Well well well...... about time you said hi !!!!
Nothing to fear here but fear itself ( or is there ) ..........
Love the terrified smiley by the way. Maybe you should loan that to clunk71 and NissanGQ roflmao
Have a great day and thanks for the welcome :)

DX grunt
11th February 2012, 09:37 AM
G'day Sam.

Welcome to the forum and glad to have you onboard.

My humble apologies for not saying 'hi', sooner. I'm still in shock that Paul has kept 'The Boss' in the closet for so long.

How long has this secret been around for? I'll get over it - eventually. lol

Midge says "hi", too.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Clunk
11th February 2012, 09:41 AM
Good morning clunk !!!! Yep, you are in the same boat as Toddy.....
Patch can't wait to say hi later lmao
Have a great day contemplating that hehehe

Promises promises hahahahaha

sam697
11th February 2012, 10:10 AM
G'day Sam.

Welcome to the forum and glad to have you onboard.

My humble apologies for not saying 'hi', sooner. I'm still in shock that Paul has kept 'The Boss' in the closet for so long.

How long has this secret been around for? I'll get over it - eventually. lol

Midge says "hi", too.

Take care out there.
Rossco

Hi Rossco, I'm pretty sure you have said hello before but thank you for the welcome. I have been around for a while, just good at keeping secrets :P
Just had the pleasure of checking out a couple of very interesting pics lmao. The dress is rather hot, but the boots ???? lmao
Have a great day !!!!

sam697
11th February 2012, 10:10 AM
Promises promises hahahahaha

Yeah you are all brave now lmao

oncedisturbed
11th February 2012, 10:43 AM
Welcome to the forum

sam697
11th February 2012, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the forum

Thanks oncedisturbed and welcome to you too.
Hope you enjoy as much as I do

Sam

oncedisturbed
11th February 2012, 11:40 AM
reckon i will :) always enjoy a laugh

sam697
11th February 2012, 01:59 PM
reckon i will :) always enjoy a laugh

Well a great start would be to check out this thread which was intended as a "brief intro" lmao....
I am thinking it should now be moved to general banter as these "mods" seem to like to play here alot wether they are actually talking to me or not lmao.....
Luv ya Mods xoxox
Have a great day !!!

Cheers
Sam

Clunk
11th February 2012, 07:22 PM
Esp
Well a great start would be to check out this thread which was intended as a "brief intro" lmao....
I am thinking it should now be moved to general banter as these "mods" seem to like to play here alot wether they are actually talking to me or not lmao.....
Luv ya Mods xoxox
Have a great day !!!

Cheers
Sam

You gotta watch those mods........ they're terrible for leading people astray lol........ especially when it comes to hijacking threads

Woof
11th February 2012, 07:50 PM
Hey Sam, please don't take this the wrong way but reading your posts here it seems that you have spent WAY too much time with Patch........lol

patch697
11th February 2012, 10:30 PM
Hey Sam, please don't take this the wrong way but reading your posts here it seems that you have spent WAY too much time with Patch........lol

You keep that sh!t up Doggy & they'll be no smackos for you for a month.......hahahahaha

sam697
12th February 2012, 12:44 AM
Esp

You gotta watch those mods........ they're terrible for leading people astray lol........ especially when it comes to hijacking threads

Yeah well you can't leave those damn mods alone for a minute ... what can I say !!!!

sam697
12th February 2012, 12:46 AM

What is this " way to much time " that you speak of.... Is there such a thing because if there is I am not looking forward to that !!!!!!!!

patch697
12th February 2012, 01:09 AM
What is this " way to much time " that you speak of.... Is there such a thing because if there is I am not looking forward to that !!!!!!!!

There's not Girl....... You can never spend way to much time with me....xox

sam697
12th February 2012, 02:51 AM

Too much time, is there such a thing I say again...... not enough time is more like it !!!!!!

Clunk
12th February 2012, 10:18 AM
awwwwww bless, look at the love birds chatting away!!!!!!!!...................................... ........................ GET A BLOODY ROOM WHY DONT YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

growler2058
12th February 2012, 11:17 AM

Too much time, is there such a thing I say again...... not enough time is more like it !!!!!!

OHHHHH GEt A ROOM hahahahhahahahahahha

sam697
12th February 2012, 05:43 PM
awwwwww bless, look at the love birds chatting away!!!!!!!!...................................... ........................ GET A BLOODY ROOM WHY DONT YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jealous clunk !!!!

sam697
12th February 2012, 05:45 PM
OHHHHH GEt A ROOM hahahahhahahahahahha

Lmao growlers, even I want to vomit !!!!
Sorry patch :)

patch697
12th February 2012, 06:51 PM
The first & last time for the lot of you...... You maybe the Boss at home girl but on here I am "KING"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lookout yu'll BAD Patch is BACK...................haha.......haha............ ...hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

sam697
12th February 2012, 06:53 PM
The first & last time for the lot of you...... You maybe the Boss at home girl but on here I am "KING"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lookout yu'll BAD Patch is BACK...................haha.......haha............ ...hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

ROFLMFAO.... yeah sure :P

patch697
12th February 2012, 06:58 PM
ROFLMFAO.... yeah sure :P

Right cos I can't do much here without causing myself a BIG BIG mischief????...... Every time you step out of line Girl someone else will get an infraction..... & Im doing the choosing.......hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sam697
12th February 2012, 06:59 PM
Right cos I can't do much here without causing myself a BIG BIG mischief????...... Every time you step out of line Girl someone else will get an infraction..... & Im doing the choosing.......hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Who me???? Step out of line???? I haven't yet so EVERYONE should be safe bahahahahahahaha

patch697
12th February 2012, 07:01 PM
Who me???? Step out of line???? I haven't yet so EVERYONE should be safe bahahahahahahaha

Lets keep it that way shell we???........hahahahahahahahah

sam697
12th February 2012, 07:02 PM
Lets keep it that way shell we???........hahahahahahahahah

ROFLMAO who me ?????????

patch697
12th February 2012, 07:05 PM
ROFLMAO who me ?????????

No honey...... The f&^%ing tooth fairy...... YES YOU!!!!!!!!!!

sam697
12th February 2012, 07:06 PM
No honey...... The f&^%ing tooth fairy...... YES YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Bahahahahaha have I posted enough to get the manuals now :P ROFLMFAO...........

patch697
12th February 2012, 07:09 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahah............ Who my gut hurts ............................. hahahahahahahahahahahah.

P.s. Honey we already have all the manuals....................hahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahah

sam697

Can you put an XR6 one up for me ??????????? ROFLMAO......

NissanGQ4.2
Patch said you were in the area, and he said he was going 2 get your 2 drop off some bourbons he owed me, so what time shall we see you????????

sam697
hahahahahahahahahahahah............ Who my gut hurts ............................. hahahahahahahahahahahah.

P.s. Honey we already have all the manuals....................hahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahah

Ahhhhmmmmm I think I already knew that ........

sam697
12th February 2012, 07:11 PM
Patch said you were in the area, and he said he was going 2 get your 2 drop off some bourbons he owed me, so what time shall we see you????????

Bahahahahaha I only cart beer Toddy !!!!!!!!
The sun don't shine where your bourbon needs to go !!!!!!!!!!!

patch697
12th February 2012, 07:13 PM
Ahhhhmmmmm I think I already knew that ........

Clever Girl...... I knew I loved you for a reason................hahahahahahahahaha

sam697
12th February 2012, 07:14 PM
Clever Girl...... I knew I loved you for a reason................hahahahahahahahaha

Clearly it's because I can beat you in a post war !!!!!!

patch697
12th February 2012, 07:15 PM

I owe you F%$&ing WHAT???????????

Conning the Boss's Woman for free grog???????.,.... Now thats gotta be a first????????.................

I think I need to rethink what is was I was thinking.................hahahahahahahahahahahahah ah

patch697
12th February 2012, 07:17 PM

You don't need a manual Honey, you got me instead.....(& I have Tony)..........hahahahahahaha

sam697
12th February 2012, 07:17 PM

Conning the Boss's Woman for free grog???????.,.... Now thats gotta be a first????????.................

I think I need to rethink what is was I was thinking.................hahahahahahahahahahahahah ah

What's even better is that I know what you were thinking !!!!
Shed a tear now Todd !!!!

patch697
12th February 2012, 07:18 PM
Clearly it's because I can beat you in a post war !!!!!!

My post count "v" your post count?????

Back in your box Jr..........................hahahahahahahahahaha

sam697
12th February 2012, 07:19 PM
You don't need a manual Honey, you got me instead.....(& I have Tony)..........hahahahahahaha

Lmao ExCellent ...... ( Mr Burns style ) ......

sam697
12th February 2012, 07:20 PM
My post count "v" your post count?????

Back in your box Jr..........................hahahahahahahahahaha

Only a matter of time as you well know lmao !!!!

NissanGQ4.2
12th February 2012, 07:24 PM

you don't need one for an xr6, wouldn't waste the money, I do have a match that will solve your problems *L*

sam697
12th February 2012, 07:29 PM
you don't need one for an xr6, wouldn't waste the money, I do have a match that will solve your problems *L*

Hey you !!!
Don't hate the XR !!! She is MY baby :s

patch697
12th February 2012, 07:31 PM
Hey you !!!

Our...... Our Baby........

NissanGQ4.2
12th February 2012, 07:32 PM

Was worth a try *LMAO*

NissanGQ4.2
12th February 2012, 07:35 PM
Hey you !!!

1st: Patrols
2nd: Holdens

Nothing worthy driving after them 2

sam697
12th February 2012, 07:42 PM
Our...... Our Baby........

Our baby :)

sam697
12th February 2012, 07:43 PM
1st: Patrols
2nd: Holdens

Nothing worthy driving after them 2

Somehow I just knew you were a barely holden together freak. Soooo sad for you :(
Taste is not bred, it is born LMFAO........

growler2058
12th February 2012, 08:33 PM
Hey you !!!

XR6 dont ya mean gives ya the xr sh1ts ;-)

sam697
12th February 2012, 08:36 PM
XR6 dont ya mean gives ya the xr sh1ts ;-)

growlers !!!!!! I know what is giving me the sh!ts and it is not the XR lmao

growler2058
12th February 2012, 08:37 PM
Pauly Patch does it to all of us dont worry too much AHHHHHHH hahahahahahahahahhAAAAHHHH hahahahahahahaHAH

sam697
12th February 2012, 08:41 PM
Pauly Patch does it to all of us dont worry too much AHHHHHHH hahahahahahahahahhAAAAHHHH hahahahahahahaHAH

Bahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!

Bob18
21st November 2018, 03:49 AM
Welcome Sam ,I am Hope you enjoy your stay.

growler2058
24th November 2018, 08:06 AM
Welcome Sam ,I am Hope you enjoy your stay.
Woh!!! 2012 man. Sammy hasnt been around in a while ay

4bye4
26th November 2018, 12:57 PM
G'day Bob18 and welcome to the forum. Assuming you are trying to do an intro