PDA

View Full Version : G'day

RB82
1st February 2012, 11:32 PM
Hi Folks
Just thought id say g'day after buying my first Patrol (first 4X4 to be honest) and signing up.
I am hoping to set her up as a bit of a tourer and get out an about on my down time hopefully exploring a bit of the WA coast.
I'm bloody astounded at all the info out there and i will no doubt pe picking some of your brains down the track.
The Bus i picked up is a 05 ST-S 3.0 auto wagon and is a pretty clean slate apart from bullbar and snorkel.
Heres a couple pics

Clunk
1st February 2012, 11:39 PM
g'day mate and welcome aboard, good to have another sandgroper on here and there's quite a few of us!!!!!! lol............ plenty of info and knowledgeable folks on here, so have a good look around and if you can't find what your looking for just ask and someone will help.

and if you're interested in a club in WA, have a look here http://westernpatrolclub.com/.

Tidy looking rig you've got ..... enjoy

Timmo
1st February 2012, 11:41 PM
Welcome to the Forum, RB neat looking rig ya got there. so where in WA are ya?
some great guys and girls in here mate and loads of info ,has helped me out immensley
enjoy your time.

timbar
1st February 2012, 11:55 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Dhuck
2nd February 2012, 07:13 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

wildgu6
2nd February 2012, 07:16 AM
G'day Buddy welcome aboard
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

growler2058
2nd February 2012, 07:26 AM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Maxhead
2nd February 2012, 07:40 AM
G'Day RB82, welcome to the forum mate.

AB
2nd February 2012, 08:09 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Bigrig
2nd February 2012, 08:15 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

Enjoy!!

RB82
2nd February 2012, 10:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys
I'm down in Baldivis
I'm definitely considering joining a club as trying to leap to far to soon would no doubt end in disaster me thinks and some passed down 4x4 knowledge should help me out heaps.
Hoping to get a compressor, throw the shovel in the back and go for a bit of beach run over the weekend

daves
3rd February 2012, 04:52 PM
Hey buddy,well done for choosing a great rig and im sure you will love this site heaps of cool stuff and people

Ramsi23
3rd February 2012, 09:46 PM
G'day RB. Love the WA coast. Nice looking rig with lots of potential. No doubt your "wish list" is as long as your arm. No doubt the information on here will be quite helpful.

xerat
18th July 2012, 10:01 AM
Hi mate welcome to the forums

MEGOMONSTER
18th July 2012, 08:24 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Finly Owner
19th July 2012, 10:12 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House RB80, are you ready for bush pinstripes?

Tim